Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah we need a real community award that won't just suckle at the teat of the Wizards/Paizo. The problem is there aren't any groups willing to take the job up who could do a good job and manage to be widespread enough to matter. (I could start an awards ceremony tomorrow but without a convention presence i might as well not exist.)

I eagerly await the 2017 Kwyndig TG Awards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Flaggy posted:

I just picked this up for my kiddo, any tips I should know starting out?

First suggestion, be sure to have fun! Second suggestion, absolutely no loving WIZARDS!

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Cease to Hope posted:

does anyone present not think pathfinder is bad though

I have no opinion on pathfinder.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

bewilderment posted:

Playing DnD and similar fantasy games and not having read Dungeon Meshi is like playing World of Darkness frequently and yet having never seen What We Do In the Shadows.

:thunk:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
in a hypothetical fight between literally anyone and goku, goku wins

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
i enjoy forgotten realms. i must be like a shogoth to you. tbh its not just you, the resemblance is uncanny

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

drrockso20 posted:

I have no problem with someone liking it, I just don't understand why

p̴̝̗̳̗̼̯̘̥h̴̰̯̮͕̼̪'̼͈͎̳̝͡n̵̗̪͍͍͠g̷̤̝̳̰͓̙͎͖̕l̡̬̭̠̟͉̜̀ú͇͚̻i̷̲̘ ̵̸͍̯̰̭̬̻̫̀m̻͚͖̣̺̼̙͉̩͝͝g҉̼͔͝l̷͉̼̘̹̀w̥̱͍̳͕̬͓̕'̝̣ͅn̡̠̣̫͚̥̳͡a̩f͕̦̺͎̱̘̀h̷̢̦̫̣͔͚̯̗̕ ̧̭̭̫̺̯͢ͅC̴̘̣̦̙̟t̶̯͈̞͘͟h̶̪̫̗͝u̡̻͎l͏͕̼̳͓̭͚̺h̫̟̰̖͉̱̙͖u̷҉̺͕ ̷̮̜̻̤͝R͇̤'͉̥̖̖͓̙̀͘͞l̡̡͇y̫̹͝͠e̡̱̪̟̣͓̮͍͙h̷̟͖̩͓̟͖ ҉̴̟̹̫w̶̬͙͖̮͟ͅg̛͍̻̮̼͟a̳͚̙͢͜h̛͚̺͙̳̝̭͉͚͝͝'̟̤n̰á̙͉̞͇͙̪̼̀͟g̨͇̹̜̬̤̩̻͍̩͠l̶̢̞̭͔̱ ̳̮͎̝̟̼͚̕f̡̛̣̯̺͝ḥ̢̮̳t̘̙̙̜̦͉͜ͅa͎̣̫͟͡g̠̗̰̘n̤̫͔̦̬̪

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
whats the first book ever published that contained both dungeons and dragons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

slap me and kiss me posted:

The Legend of Huma, but word of caution, it's an erotic dragon.

think older, way older

• Locked thread