Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

is 'Everything' worth picking up, since it seems to be discounted right now? It sounds endearingly bonkers, but the reviews haven't helped me figure out what you actually do in it. Does it have any gameplay to speak of? Is it actually interesting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

PSN android app not working for anyone else just now?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

What's the verdict on Hidden Agenda? I really, really liked Until Dawn--like, a lot--but when I read about HA the multiplayer aspect seems very offputting. Is it worth playing anyway or is it just going to disappoint me?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Okay, thanks guys. I will keep my powder dry for now, in that case.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

I am so confused right now: just set up a PS4 for my nephew, with myself as the parental controller or whatever they call it, and bought him PS+ — but there are games missing from the PS Store when logged into his account which are there if I browse on mine. e.g. Steep is not there, even if you search for it, despite being a PS+ title for January; Nidhogg is there but not Nidhogg 2. It's not due to the account settings, I tried derestricting everything, so what the hell is causing it? Anyone encountered anything like this before with this garbage store?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Lobok posted:

You said the Store, but what about looking through the Library on the system?

I mean in order to download them in the first place, to get them into his library? Am I missing a trick? Also Fortnite does show up in the store but just says 'this content cannot be selected at this time' when on his account. I'm thinking maybe that's an anti-griefing measure - are new accounts restricted somehow? Otherwise, I'm stumped.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Lobok posted:

I'm not an expert on it but I know when you go to the Library on the PS4 there's been a list of games for me called "Purchased". I would think the games should be in there whether or not he's downloaded them to his system yet.

Yeah, but I can't even get as far as purchasing them, because they simply don't show in the store. Yet on my account on the same console, they do. It's just weird. I'll wait and see if it resolves itself over the weekend. Can't think of anything else to try.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Hey. Anyone know why The Heist DLC isn't available to download (without repaying for it) with Spiderman GOTY edition? I know they had some issues when it first came out, but surely they were fixed by now? Am I being dumb?
e; the other 2 DLCs show up fine.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Can anyone give me an idea of how tolerable Stellaris is on PS4? I like it a bunch on PC, but I get fed up of it crashing my machine, so wondering if the PS4 version is a viable alternative. Is it pretty much interchangeable, beyond the interface I guess?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

mdxi posted:

I haven't played it, but the Elite Dangerous thread is also very fond of Stellaris, and I remember people talking about the PS4 release when it happened. General consensus was that they did a surprisingly good job of mapping the controls onto the controller, and that it played well (the chief worries had been "there's no way to map all those keys onto the controller" and "it's a Paradox Grand Strategy game, won't it run like crap on a console?").

Okay cool, good to know, thanks. If it's still discounted I'll pick it up. :)

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Anyone tried Bee Simulator? Looks like it could be reasonably charming, even if the gameplay might be a bit thin. Shame it's not VR, that would be a trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Veib posted:

Also this reminded me about the time I tried to replay System Shock 1, here is my trip report from two years ago:

The Nightdive Studios remaster comes out soon and I can't wait. My favourite game ever.