Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

pillsburysoldier posted:

I dunno, I think it skews mightily to what Sarkisian (or whoever calls the plays in the next two years) wants to do. I'm not sure Saban really cares for this style of offense with Kiffin, and Hurts can easily be replaced by a much less wild-armed game manager running a pro style, like Saban traditionally liked before Freshwater.

Lane Kiffin broke Alabama records with Blake Sims doing weird stuff

Well they just recruited the top-ranked Dual Threat QB in the country so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

pillsburysoldier posted:

I know, I said that earlier :confused:

well you dont have an avatar so its not as easy to identify your posts on sight!!!!!!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jack Del Huevos posted:

What did Cowherd do to piss off Dabo?

does colin cowherd not piss you off just by existing and having a platform?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sum posted:

To be fair if your quarterback sucks at the one thing quarterbacks are supposed to be good at it's probably fair to say he's not a great quarterback

227/351 64.7% 2649 yds. 7.5 y/pa 22td 9int

yeah what a stinker

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Scarf posted:

Oh poo poo Nike comin in with the spice just right

nice

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

https://twitter.com/MARTIN_MIAMI_HC/status/819634212475207680

Miami (no, the other one) finally has some up-to-date facilities. They look rad.

if only they got some up-to-date hype music

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thermos H Christ posted:

There's a reason they bring you a special serrated knife when you order a steak, even if you order the most tender, most perfectly cooked filet mignon at a fancy restaurant. Steak just doesn't come apart all that easily, compared to many other foods. I have found that to be a failing every steak sandwich I've had that was like an actual single cut of beef steak on a roll or whatever. It is not the easiest food to tear apart with ones teeth, which is a bad quality for a sandwich filler.

you have gone to some awful places if you can't bite a steak sandwich without the whole thing coming out when you pull away but then you do live in Texas so that's not surprising they gently caress up cooking a steak

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

let me tell you about Herr's and Tastykake

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MourningView posted:

Intruder and I both recommended people on the way out but no idea what they're gonna do

Finally, Roasted Donut's thread deputy status will be made a full-time position

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I thought they all had to be on the Patriots until I remembered Mo Sanu went to Rutgers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Tom Mach is retiring after 41 seasons at Detroit Catholic Central. He's one of the only reasons I'm not a rotting corpse somewhere and was a hell of a coach.

did he ever implement an up-tempo offense and did they call it Mach Speed

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

That's a hell of a title

yospos bicth

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

WHO IS TIED YOU FUCKER

gambit and jubilee

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

He's actually followed up on this

https://twitter.com/Elite_made/status/838183439266377728

https://twitter.com/Elite_made/status/838184376391335936

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I am so excited for Michigan to win absolutely nothing of note yet again this year.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

iospace posted:

Look on the bright side, you get to clown Rutgers regularly.

Then again, we (Wisconsin) get to poo poo on Minnesota regularly, so it's a wash.

no i'm saying that unironically, gently caress Michigan and everyone who roots for em

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Regnevelc posted:

I dunno, the guy who ran it averaged like 7 YPC last year. And it's Chris Evans and he is.. not slow.

I'm really not worried about that position.

so you're saying Michigan is just super bad at hand-timing 40s

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

ACTUAL loving NEWS?

RIP Russell Athletic Bowl. Hello, Camping World Bowl!

https://twitter.com/CWBowlOrlando (The old RAB Twitter account)

CAMPING WORLD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

american barbecue is mediocre across the board

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thermos H Christ posted:

What country are you in, I will fight you there

I live in New Jersey, surrounded by amazing Brazilian barbecue places

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

man from virginia throws stones at north carolina

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is ECU's QB still that guy who transferred from Rutgers to Minnesota and then nearly murdered a dude in a bar fight

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Real Name Grover posted:

Mike Riley named Tanner Lee Nebraska's starting QB over former 4-stars Patrick O'Brien (RS frosh) and to a lesser extent, Tristan Gebbia (true frosh). Lee transferred from Tulane after they hired Willie Fritz; his numbers there weren't stellar, but I've often read the "he was asked to do a lot" excuse. We shall see.

The local media seem to think he's far and away the most NFL-caliber QB we've had since, I dunno, Vince Ferragamo.

Tanner Lee will have 2 or 3 throws a game that will make him look like the greatest quarterback in school history, and then throw 5 completely inexplicable interceptions

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

hooooooooooo boy :stare:

Remember when Taggart's strength guy at Oregon got suspended for a month for giving players rhabdomyolysis? Remember how he apologized for it in January and supported the school suspending the strength coach? Now he's done a full 180

fuckin' kids just needed to drink more water

sounds like they're not at Champion level hydration. needs to borrow Herman's piss chart

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fuente got Paxton Lynch a first round pick into the NFL, VT's gonna have some scary quarterbacks in the future

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Spacebump posted:

N: Tulane now has a QB that can throw the ball.
V: Tulane is probably going bowling this year.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nola.com/v1/articles/20548044/tulane_coach_willie_fritz_name_1.amp

I am so excited for more Fritzball

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bones is tremendously bad but occasionally it managed to be tremendously bad in an entertaining way

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

Michigan is currently at a gladiator training school, the coaches are fighting with foam swords in some kind of fighting pit

Finally, Jim figured out a way to beat Ohio State

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

Nevada has some new unis which look pretty solid overall...

....until you get to the fuckin' pant legs

:laffo:

E: helmets are still 2 sided. Logo on one, script "Pack" on the other side.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chad Kroger Stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

lol if you think a long snapper is going to be anything other than a walk-on

you're paying for your own poo poo buddy

but my goon fantasy of putting in no effort for infinite reward

• Locked thread