Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

R.D. Mangles posted:

With their insane NFL death juggernaut players at every position, why the heck can't Saban get a quarterback?

Why could oregon never find a decent kicker the last decade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The trick with college SoS is there are many more teams and fewer games with shared opponents.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
There's a nfl player with the nickname muscle hamster, you guys could invite him for a ribbon-cutting ceremony

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Luke Falk returning for senior season, Husky fans rejoice

Hooray

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I always scramble my eggs til they're kinda golden brown toasty. Mix in a little bell pep and onion and some spices (garlic, bbq, cajun, lemon pepper, whatever I feel like). Yummy. I cant stand gooey eggs

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I doubt there's anything secret about it.

Also harbs is a millionaire, you dont need to white knight him.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Scarf posted:

Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judah and his brethren; and Judah begat Perez and Zerah of Tamar; and Perez begat Hezron; and Hezron begat Ram; and Ram begat Amminadab; and Amminadab begat Nahshon; and Nahshon begat Salmon; and Salmon begat Boaz of Rahab; and Boaz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; and Jesse begat David the king.

And David begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Uriah; and Solomon begat Rehoboam; and Rehoboam begat Abijah; and Abijah begat Asa; and Asa begat Jehoshaphat; and Jehoshaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Uzziah; and Uzziah begat Jotham; and Jotham begat Ahaz; and Ahaz begat Hezekiah; and Hezekiah begat Manasseh; and Manasseh begat Amon; and Amon begat Josiah; and Josiah begat Jechoniah and his brethren, at the time of the carrying away to Babylon.

And after the carrying away to Babylon, Jechoniah begat Shealtiel; and Shealtiel begat Zerubbabel; and Zerubbabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; and Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; and Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

So all the generations from Abraham unto David are fourteen generations; and from David unto the [k]carrying away to Babylon fourteen generations; and from the [l]carrying away to Babylon unto the Christ fourteen generations.

I'm sure those 5000 year old records before paper was invented and most people were illiterate are accurate

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Crotch Bat posted:

No, whatever they did was too much. Out of shape people don't really get rhabdo because they listen to their bodies and stop when it's had too much. Rhabdo is what happens when in-shape people ignore their bodies (or are forced to ignore) and continue to exercise well past its breaking point. There's a reason rhabdo is a Crossfit thing and not something you see at your local YMCA.

Oregon being lovely right now doesn't mean their players are FCS cast-offs who would struggle with a high school workout regimen. The kids are in shape, they were simply overworked. This is not a hell week thing where kids are just puking a lot and are more tired because of the system shock, this was just too much conditioning.

e: and it's not to say it's not somewhat understandable as running kids into the ground in the winter as a new HC is just what's done but this was clearly too intense. It's not something they'll adjust to, it's something that will need to be dialed back.

They should fire the coaches and bring Chip back, he was all about proper conditioning

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
If your players are slacking off in the gym maybe revoke their scholarship or something? Demote them to backups? Plenty of other guys would like to play for the Ducks

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Does anything good ever happen in Waco?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
My mom watches that poo poo and I cant understand it. Idgaf about owning or decorating a house, and even if I did I wouldnt care what other people do with theirs.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

186 posted:

Post/Username Victory.

Image a 24th century DIY show. "This 20 year old starship has the curbside appeal of a 10 year old star liner, but the engines of a small shuttle craft...."

Why yes, I do hate my job, why do you ask?

Star Wars seems more the setting for that type of show. All the junky freighters in the EU, etc.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Ungratek posted:

Can someone tl;dr the drama for me. I've been busy at work all day

Sjw's in d&d

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

kayakyakr posted:

All moderating duties are now going to be handled by a selection committee consisting of all-time posters and people who have occasionally watched football.

The initial committee will be made up of El Penis, Andichu, Wheez's ghost, Sash!, got any sevens (who, at 2013, is the youngest of all the posters on the previous page), Gendo's beaten soul, and former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

All I'd do is give 6 hour probies to anyone talking about ranking lists.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Scarf posted:

These are indeed dark days. For we are devoid of college football for 8 months.

drat that Trump!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Crotch Bat posted:

The most logical backup plan, since nobody should be insane enough to pay money to host a board for our shitposting, is to just make our own subreddit. You'd just need someone trustworthy enough as lead mod because whoever owns that poo poo essentially owns it as long as they're active and reddit admins almost never take away or turn over lead mod powers. Make it invite only (or don't) and we'd just migrate there.

I think we'll be here chatting up CFB for some time so I don't consider it a real concern right now.

I tried reading reddit once but couldn't understand the flow of conversations. Maybe I'm too old for these newfangled social medias. I remember reading some of the first message board systems at the library back around '90 when I was a wee lad.

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jan 20, 2017

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
So he's going to Italy to practice?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MourningView posted:

Oooh wait can I get probated now? Let's see.

Ahem: Buttgers

You have now become an enemy of Buttgers athletics

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Gj dude, changing diapers really isnt too bad apart from the smell, it's best to just do it asap to get rid of the stink, dont even argue about turns or anything.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Oregon fired their new oc after just 6 days because of a dui.

Nobody ever leaves a bar sober enough to not be charged, dont drive to a bar in the first place guys.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Come home Chip

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MourningView posted:

I am all for football players getting as much free poo poo as possible if we aren't going to fairly compensate them so it's good Michigan is going to Rome. I am less glad that we are going to get a million tedious stories about Harbaugh acting like a weird doofus in a foreign country

Also it's an advantage in recruiting that not every program can match

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Crotch Bat posted:

In "you can't make this poo poo up" news, Rudy is now a Mormon. :psyduck:

Here he is in full super special baptismal regalia.

They look like the grunts at the end of Hardcore Henry.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Please welcome the Los Angeles County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl!

Was it the Chargers running the bowl?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Crotch Bat posted:

Some USC fan took a look at Bama players' Instagrams and well, it pays to be Bama

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

Tide Exce$$

I estimate about a 10% chance the ncaa ever investigates them, and even if they do it'll be after Saban retires and just be some slaps on the wrist in scholarships.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I used a fake name for my free shirt :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Tom Herman likes to rip out hearts and eat them.

• Locked thread