Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Before I found this thread I bought a bunch of sexy dude underwear. It worked out pretty good, but you definitely need to order larger than you are. For the record, if you're looking for clothing bootlegs, there's guides out there that help you translate it into the lingo that sellers use. Sometimes they'll use the exact same branded elastic, but they'll blur the photos so you can't see it. It's there in the finished product though.

I got
- a bunch of knockoff andrew christian underwear (has a pocket for your junk). It was brightly colored and worked pretty well for gyrating at potential mates.
-some mesh undies.
-a jock strap

I washed all of it and none of it gave me caustic chemical burns. Five stars!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Here is a website or similar to the one I used. No idea if it's still correct or whatever, but usually if you creep enough you can find trends for the stuff you're looking for.
http://www.alimaniac.com/aliexpress

Just search hidden brands AliExpress

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
That USB FM charger Bluetooth sdcard MP3 player is the most incredibly bloated multi tool I've ever seen and I want one so badly

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

spog posted:

See! It sucks you in! Just when you think you might be able to justify the purchase based on one feature, you find yet another to drag you in and there is no escape

When it says FM, does that mean it's a transmitter (like those as seen on tv jupiter jacks) or it can pick up FM stations? My radio is broken except for my aux cord, so just plugging a second radio into it would be hilarious and effective.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Those touch screen car radios seem awfully cheap for the functionality, call me dubious for some reason

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I had one of those 'for security reasons please verify your account' pages, but I turned off my VPN and it worked.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I ordered a Mi VR for Android phones for $15 and it came super fast and is good!

They're universal, right? I got a new biggun and i wanna make sure that i'm good

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

That70sHeidi posted:

Th head looks like Jack White.... :catstare:

And again, my E ky is smifunctional, and a new kyboard is not in the top 3 things I'm going to buy with my craft income; sorry, put me on ignore or somthing.

As long as you try your best to contribute, I won't narc on you my dude. ::):

I've added so much good poo poo on my wish list since finding this, and evangelizing how heavily subsidized the chinese post system is to my family made them actually check out how cheap poo poo is on here. Ordered a fiddle cube, Considering ordering a cheapo logic analyzer, a usb meter thing (cause it looks cool) and maybe a few dollars worth of kitchen one use wonders. I love this website and it's the best future for amazon

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I think the way the foodchain works is that the japanese come up with something cute, china figures out how to mass produce it, and weird americans buy them for $1.15. See here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Japanese-style-utility-trailer-umbrella-stand-umbrella-single-loaded-E9610/32217130360.html

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
just bought 4 meters of waterproof warm white led strip for 11$. One day it'll get here and be good. I'll update then. I also bought a lovely fiddle cube. Will also update before I get bored with it and feed it to a squirrel.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Ok, I'm going to finally ask. Why the hell are all the AliExpress pages in Dutch? Is it just really really bad geolocation, since I'm in the US, or just the first link was in Dutch so it set that as my default? I feel like I'm missing something here.

It's defaulted to Dutch so you have to change it. Not hard.

Also none of the bootleg Andrew Christian looks good at all. I've ordered some, and they were hot neon colors and had a pocket for my junk, though. I just wish I could find cute discount underwear to prance around in.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I'm interested in the knockoff logic analyzer. I'm interested in a thing I saw on hackaday and figuring out if I can get a readable signal from an $11 harbor Freight wireless thermometer would own. Post updates!

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
my 12 feet of soft white LED strip came today! It's waterproof. and it came with a power adapter!
it works! it was 11 dollars. If i had more money on this prepaid card i would have bought 16 feet, but what can ya do. 10/10 would buy again.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
just placed an order for a $35 Altera Cyclone IV clone. The normal ones go for like, at least a hundred bucks, so i have no idea what I'm going to get. But i'm sure it'll be great practice! Also my $4 fiddle cube came here and my immediate reaction to touching it was 'yup this was $4'. I wouldn't recommend getting one unless it's for someone who would die without it.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I got my $35 fpga board. I've already figured out what to do with it but In retrospect I would not suggest buying it if you want to learn how fpgas work. There's a whole lot of features for the money though. I recommend it but not for newbies

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Gender is dumb but I'd like to know if men or women wear this more often

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Alitronik is a cool curated site full of electronics if you're in need of a lens for that type of stuff

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

I don't know how you have quotes from tyra bank's young adult fiction on hand, and i don't know why i know them so well, but good work

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Gimme some ridiculous men's fashion looks. I look like jeff goldblum so I need ostentatious and tremendous articles, not things I'd have to be a hunk to wear. Spicy after dark stuff is fine

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Over There posted:

Got it. I can't believe the real version is $200.

My cat doesn't like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saSOuOW6UTw

Do you like it?

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Hey what was that cool one button androgynous skirt I saw here

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

thank you friend

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
my gold gun gel pens came and they are delightful, if not necessarily politically guilt free here in the US

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
There's nothing more I want in life right now than some holographic bedroom slut gently caress boots like these
http://s.aliexpress.com/2aeUv2qq?fromSns=Copy

I messaged them and they don't have the material to make custom sizes yet and to check back in a month. God drat

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I'm one of those perverts who likes looking at adult equipment on AliExpress, but the app censors a lot of listings.

I could use the mobile site, but does anyone have a way not to deal with it via mobile?

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
so I bought these https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...2805671433.html

They fit really well if you follow the measurements. I can barely walk in em but that's the point! I can share pics if y'all curious but i don't want to become BootDude 2.0.

Anyway some of the straps are falling off, they're not super well secured to the shoe. I can fix it (I tailor) but would it be worthwhile to message the seller with pictures and request a partial refund? Idk what other's experiences are with that.

They're really cheap for what they are and I'd def buy from em if you're into discount fetish shoewear. Quality may leave something to be desired.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
When you wear it you're on point, your entire body weight is down to your tip toes. You feel very unstable! kind of fun. I'm insanely skinny so these fit me perfectly.
here's photos https://imgur.com/a/Yz4Vm i don't have a good phone camera. one of the pictures is of the strap coming undone. Is it worth to complain to a seller about stuff like this?

Edit: I don't know if i should open a dispute or not. New to this. 100 bucks is a hundo bucks

Krakox fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 11, 2018

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I left a comma in the url so it was malformed, should be fixed

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

SelenicMartian posted:

Plugs in what?

Are you sticking something into another thing that transfers anything? Don't get it.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah I'd wear that it looks cool as heck

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Watches are useful, it's fun to get a few used ones and pick a different one to wear hth

I bought a waving chairman mao watch (the time keeping mechanism makes him wave!) For $3. I've never owned a mechanical watch before. It's losing time and there's repair guides online for some reason

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I'm looking for an MP3 player that a kid could use but doesn't have WiFi. Strictly music, maybe coverart, no movies or games. A good ui is a huge plus. Y'all seen anything like that?

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
That's funny as poo poo, so you send some photos and they give it to you for free?

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
i bought a grinder three weeks ago and it arrived monday, who knows, some stuff i ordered in march definitely isn't here yet and tracking is extremely hosed. I'm guessing maybe some poo poo got hosed and some other poo poo isn't so hosed

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Murder on The Orient Express.

And there was a space kit from Lego that had a monorail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

folks tell me not to buy a bunch of taoist robes and geomancy tools, there's no excuse for me to run around like some kinda jiangxi exorcist. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32484053164.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001703982436.html

Only good if you've got an excess of hopping vamps