Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

1. wait for Omega items to be implemented and 2. the infinite system will let you keep grinding for more power forever! So just spend the next four thousand hours running all the old content you know and love again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Almost logged in, then I remembered that most of what changed in this patch was slowing everything down and they forgot to include any new content that would make that not suck. I don't think it's actually time to log in again yet.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

did you remember to call him an idiot for us

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

AzraelNewtype posted:

Incidentally, the costume I eventually got with that Wolverine costume was Phoenix Force Emma, so prestiging was actually a mistake.

One prestige is always a mistake. The only way to fix it is to finish what you started.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

this is good, they're adopting the trump strategy; keep doing new stupid things too fast for your old stupid things to matter

it's working on me at least, keeping the airport cinematics as part of a terminal conversion feels way stupider than anything else they've touched in the past month

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

somehow even less appetizing than the previous prize

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

AzraelNewtype posted:

I really don't understand the SG changes though, since her best isn't even in the top 25% atm.

They're just looking out for me, they know I almost logged in for a few seconds last weekend. Thanks Mr. Gaz.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

sourcing quotes is not, has never been, and will never be proper behavior in this thread

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

the o is about the journey, not the destination. just click a random hero forum and lose yourself in the magic.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

don't worry I'm sure they thought that through carefully and have a solid plan in place

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

seconding the cult thing, we haven't even been raided by the fbi yet so really no downsides

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

there's really never a good time for any of asros' posting

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yeah I'm gonna have to really think about this. I need somebody a little more dedicated to their real life responsibilities. It still may be you, but I gotta interview other candidates.

I pledge not to log in so that leadership transfer is even a possibility. In fact, I am so dedicated to not logging in that I've already uninstalled not only MH but all other Marvel-related games. You will not find a candidate more dedicated to not logging in.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

wasn't it picking up credits that contributed to your damage score? dp's selfless nature was just sabotaging him against frank's shameless greed, that's all

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

please do not engage with cams on his holy crusade, we will kick you outside the city walls if he decides you need to be burned

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Kainser posted:

The best hero will always be squirrel girl

better

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

For the sake of a man whose name isn't yellow yet? Probably wouldn't even appreciate my skrull cosplay.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

well not with a whitename attitude like that you can't

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

squirrel girl

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

that's really the greatest shame of all

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I'm sorry we killed mr. gaz with our boon parties

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

Meanwhile, ICR's dream of playing MODOK is great, for us. Everything is broken (as in doesn't work), and he's stuck in a permanent T-Pose. ICR plans to Cosmic him anyway, but he can only do it by leeching.

DO NOT TEAM WITH ICR! DO NOT LET HIM GET YELLOW MODOK!

Agree, team with me instead so I can get first yellow MODOK.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

not an emptyquote

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

Bought the deluxe advanced snack pack second edition. Twice. Worth it.

one of my proudest moments from grad school

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I'm so sorry

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

That's not a Marvel thing that's just what happened when mobile somehow became a genre

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Really did nobody give him a copy of the cipher?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

MH Knights posted:

So has the private server got the Immortal Hulk transformations working yet?

"Working", yes - the basic functionality is there but it comes with a bunch of weird visual bugs. Last time I tried it my hands were replaced by squirrels.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

just tell us how long it took to turn your name yellow

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Relax Or DIE posted:

changing this thread title was my only good act as a mod

that alone puts you ahead of any other mod I can think of, we should probably send you a trophy or something at this point

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

I'm going to try Lost Ark anyway, but I've heard it doesn't have ARPG gameplay like Hebrons/PoE/Diablo. It's just a regular MMO that happens to have an isometric view.

yeah, the entire op of the thread over in games more or less reads "ICR is lying to you about this game", but ICR would never lie to us so there must be some mistake

I do not understand how an mmo with five active skills/class and not very many teleports could be so popular which further reinforces my suspicions that everyone but ICR is describing the game wrong

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

No sparkle dinosaurs, no buy.

I did not until this moment realize how much I missed my sparkle dinos

hitting me hard over here

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

sorry that was my fault, forgot what day it was so I just spun the event wheel instead of looking at the schedule

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

while we've got eyes on the thread can someone kick the midtown server? it's been nothing but lizard spawns all morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I'm farming, please leave it.

are you done yet? that tail isn't still BIS on that many people