Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Holyshoot fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Erdricks posted:

So sad that I didn't make it on the first page this time. I trust someone else can still make that happen.

got you covered friend.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Lozareth posted:

Still mostly playing Orcs Must Die: Unchained but diligently downloading the patch on my slow-rear end DSL.

Thank you. I need your guides for top tier ttks I can aspire to but never hit.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
how do i get force move back? I reset my keybinds and its gone. I need to be able to move holding down spacebar.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Overminty posted:

Banned my account I fast tracked with £880 just as got the account to "max" stats KiIljoy account created May XX XXXX On 18th of Sept 2015 I was banned from this game without reason. I emailed appeals team and still have not had a response to the matter. Gazillion are clearly breaking their... own terms and conditions and eula agreement. They have not opened dialogue on this at all to discuss refund of transactions on account or to uban the account. I have a ban on the primary Ultimate Account I had for selling it. Which is fine I broke the rules on that account. But I have not on this fresh account, no rules broken whatsoever. Nowhere in their eula and terms and conditions does it state that the INDIVIDUAL is banned for ETERNITY if banned for selling an account in the past. Ive posted on their twitter, facebook etc. nothing. will not engage on this at all. I am also not going to let this drop. £880 is a lot of money. I feel robbed. Regards ******* *****

lol if you get banned in this game. I botted like 10 goks with thor and I'm still here.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Giedroyc posted:

Storm makes CMM look like a joke. She'll be nerfed to bits although I hope not as she's great for getting xp/money and cosmic reliquaries.

I tried to level her and quit after level 7. When does she get fun?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I've got 400+ splinters. Gimme some guidance:

Could get Angela, Blade, Cyclops, Emma, Goblin, Iceman, Iron Fist, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Magneto, War Machine.

I eliminated some other eligible ones because I didn't want speed/energy, strength/durability, or speed/fighting competing for gear with my other guys and stuff. I hate pet classes, enjoy classes that have neat builds that have powers that interact back and forth with each other, and I have no real preferences about ranged vs. melee vs. hybrid.

cyclops if you want to keep leveling dudes, his lv50 synergy is 10% exp. Also people find him fun to play.I did not however.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

What did he do, continually call black people chocolate men?

Wouldn't that be a compliment? Chocolate's pretty good imo.

Also I hope everyone only uses Jubilee with Wolverine because it's cartoon canon(maybe comics I never read them). Also davebo will you be making sure all 3 of your wolverines have Jubilee?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Aren't her animations all sparkly and cool looking at least?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
is he fun to play?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Jedit posted:

Anyone else getting problems with Beast crashing the game? I tried logging in, it crashed saying there were errors in the Beast stuff. I repatched, tried again, this time I got in but the game bombed with the same error when I switched to Beast.

IF this is a serious post I played him fine about a week ago up to level 40.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Jusupov posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmHW71_ZnRw

Good to see Kurt Bunker back in action, even if it's some poo poo marvel show

Green Arrow new season looks good.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Jusupov posted:

New flourish reward coming with the next mystic mayhem at the end of the month, need to do mystic mystery 6 - 10 for it

Do I have to do mystery 1-5 first? And if so what are those?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
can someone post a fun ghost rider spec? I don't want to think.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yeah no mutants allowed bros. don't run the risk of ban or shutting the game down. His name is L*g**n.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Loten posted:

Do it.

Any pro tips for cosmicing? Just keep plowing through the story? I've been doing LQs and the odd X-Defense but what do you guys normally do?

What 95% of the people here "normally did" was take a bunch of boxes to a spot and open them for an hour straight and get to cosmic in said hour.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

BabyFur Denny posted:

people like ICR basically never truly cosmic'ed any hero because they just ate XP boosts until they leveled as fast as any new lvl1 fresh account hero.

There, I said it.
ICR is not a real yellowman.

RIP you. Been nice knowing you in groot force.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

That's it. You're doxxed.

Baby fur Denny lives in Upper Greenland and is a penguin killer for a living. He loving taxiderms pengins the sick son of a bitch. Please send hate mail to him at penginkiller69@email.com

mods!!!!!!!!!!!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Do we have all the team up heroes from the AP pack deluxe?

Advance Pack 3 - Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) Team-Up

Advance Pack 3 - Spider-Man (Miles Morales) Team-Up

Advance Pack 3 - TBA Team-Up 1(Jubilee)

Advance Pack 3 - TBA Team-Up 2(???)

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
The line of thinking is if people buy the merchandise and play the video games they will see the movies. And they don't want the movies to do good. Less brand recognition the better and then they can buy the rights back to their studio and make movies(i assume).

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Gibbering Madness posted:

I'll show you how to upgrade dat 69

sweet christmas

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Jusupov posted:

drat, get hyped

to not login

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
4. You have spent a poo poo load on this game and are too far gone with sunk cost fallacy.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I voted for all the wolverines so davebo has more reasons to play his three wolverines.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

PoE is a worse video game than Marvel heroes in every single way.

:goonsay:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Sorry for the hyperbolic statement. PoE is in fact better at simulating movement when one has shat their pants, I have to give it that. BTW did you do the mo-capping for it, or just provide anecdotal evidence from your extensive personal experience in the matter?

what

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

rrrrekt

gonna need all 5 flasks to heal the status effect from that burn

:vince:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

The burning is from explosive diarrhea

playing this dumpster fire.

I hear clicker heroes is good while you guys wait for this game to get good again. Same style of game play you're looking for. No challenge and you power up your person.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

lol if you cant handle mild sauce.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Is being afflicted with sunk cost fallacy a requirement to play this game longer then getting your daily login item? Seems that way.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
why ps4? Wouldnt xbox be easier because of dx11.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Probably want something with an actual install base.

except marvel movies are probably xbone bro dogs jam.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Giedroyc posted:

I'm going to register as ICR and keep all heroes at level 1 white.

rip you

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Kainser posted:

The difference between the X-men and the FF is that there actually is a decent chunk of dedicated X-men fans out there. The reaction to the FF slowly being removed on the official forums is pretty telling, people are (outside of a few diehards) mostly going "oh well", "that sucks" or "lol Disney" but if they tried doing it with the X characters so would the oforums revolt.

e; they are changing Reed Richards quotes on items to Hank Pym quotes :lol:

Aren't the FF invovled heavily in a lot of the story lines in the comic books though? Which makes it even more hilarious that they are failing in the movies and in video games.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I learned people think gas station food is a place to go and sit down and eat at. Who would have thought.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
An autistic persons favorite color is apparently yellow.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Qwik Trip is the best gas station ever and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
nvm

Holyshoot fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Apr 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

jujojoh posted:

It just makes me sad that marvel games are kinda in shitters in terms of content. Rumour of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite having 2 hour story mode is sad. Wish MvC games had single player content like Netherrealm games.

Seriously gently caress you Marvel. I keep buying your garbage because i am a manchild who is too stupid to stop wasting money. Waiting for the ps4 Spiderman game

Probably because their movie franchise is going gang busters so who cares about the video games.