Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Bright stuff

lol the feds were made super interesting at first then became completely pointless by the end

I kept waiting for the FBI or whatever elf to matter but nope never happened

Intruder fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Dec 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ok Bright was officially bad

Officially

I used to be a mod so my word is law

....it was fun though

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

BlindSite posted:

You gave up your power because you know you ain't poo poo.

Bright owned bitch don't @me

what power I let people sass me at will

I wish I had never banned LWB, that would have been the best troll

Ross getting banned for mod sass at me is a huge regret

e: My favorite moment as a mod was getting Parm to abandon his gimmick, even if just for a second. That was great

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The cop from Ash vs Evil Dead is gorgeous and I'm shocked she hasn't been in more

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That was basically at the beginning

How is "They don't teach that at the academy" not more offensive? That line is loving horrible in any movie

I loving hate that line

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's like a fanfic of Hellboy. It was fun but bad. But Landis is a pos and especially so if the allegation is true

Its biggest problem is probably how it tries to make a connection between racial stereotypes of the real world vs orcs/elfs except it has them as true. Orcs are with the exception of the main cop character brutish thugs dressed in stereotypically black thug clothes, elves are barely shown but are ivory white, smart, rich, etc

The way it tries to humanize the main orc character is "Well he's one of the good ones" which is just... jeez

Intruder fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Dec 23, 2017

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Please don't doxx me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

I made chocolate mint chip cookies for my family's Christmas Eve party tomorrow. They's good.

I'm making rum balls :getin:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

Also, Secret Hitler is the best board game for never trusting your friends ever again. 10/10 game, my favorite of the lying games

I just looked at how it's played. So it's basically mafia/werewolf?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

holy poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Granted I'm going to do that anyway :colbert:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

What kind of garbage return are you getting if $20 million only nets you $700K a year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'd probably just buy some normal car even if I were super rich. Maybe a Tesla if I wanted to be fancy? :shrug:

My money would go to building a ranch home and season tickets for the Astros, Rockets and Texans

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

3.5% is the typical safe rate of withdrawal to keep your nest egg.

I'd fire anyone who only got me 3.5% a year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

Leasing rules

Leasing is dumb as hell. You pay 66% of a new car note but you also don't get to keep the car with no note after however many years

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

As long as you don't mind having a permanent car payment or being restricted on mileage

I haven't had a car payment in 7 years it's pretty sweet

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well sure if you're the kind of person to buy a brand new car every three years then by all means lease, also you might get to star in a Lexus Christmas commercial

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

*Googles HENRY* how loving dare you

:alexa:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why does every cop wife I know insist that it's totally cool for cops to beat the poo poo out of cuffed suspects?

Are they pretty much assuming their husbands will do the same?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

For context, I was arguing with a cop wife about whether it was cool that a cuffed suspect had his leg broken by a baton and then had his face smashed into the pavement

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

My Christmas gift was a likely divorce

Don't feel bad for me: it's my favorite gift this year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I’m sorry to hear that Intruder. Was it a long time coming or a surprise?

The writing has been on the wall for awhile

I'll be waiting a bit to put some distance between the process and Christmas so the kids don't associate the two

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mine mostly

I got some good advice. It's better to be alone than with someone who makes you miserable

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The kids have had their switch for one day and have already broken off the locking tabs on the little things that attach to the joycons, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Does he realize that the usps turns a profit and managed to find all of their employee pension strategies with that?

Lol of course not.

Wasn't the whole thing about the USPS going broke caused by republicans who kept increasing the number of years in advance the employee pensions needed to be funded so they could then point and say "look how the post office is failing"?

• Locked thread