Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bad Moon posted:

NFCWest posters are also the most handsome/pretty of all TFF posters.

I'm quite handsome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Those few years when Kaepernick and the Niners were good (2012-14?) made for a great rivalry

Now the Seahawks don't have a real rival - I hate the Rams because they always give us fits but they are a way off from becoming a complete team. Cards are going to need a QB and Larry is getting old. David Johnson is awesome though

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks were awful in the 90's so the Broncos were hated but not like the Raiders in the 80's. Seahawks and Raiders were both good from 1983-1988 and I remember Raiders games at the Kingdome and fights in the stands and poo poo.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Thin gold stripes on either side of the blue stripe on the pants would pull it together but then gently caress the Rams

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Kearse will make an amazing acrobatic catch every six games or so to break up his usual routine of letting an easy one bounce off his hands or facemask every game

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bad Moon posted:

*Moves in next to Red Mill*

I don't think Lacy is a Phinney Ridge type of guy

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks have one more year of the current success and then we are falling back into Mariners-type just miss the wild card.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The Seahawks have been a laughing stock most of their existence and its funny that they are hated so much now.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
#7 is now available too now that Walsh is gone

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
A ton of Seahawks fans who actually go to games and buy merchandise and give a poo poo even if the team sucks are from outside the city proper. Communities turn awfully conservative if you get 15 miles east, north or south.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Which were the Seahawks injuries that decimated the team last year?

Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor and Cliff Avril on the d side off the top of my head

Edit: DeShawn Shead maybe

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 03:11 on May 6, 2018

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Benne posted:

One of my favorite sports memories was checking my phone during a random work break, finding out that noted fuckboy Jim Mora got fired, and celebrating with all my co-workers

I remember listening to the Brock Huard and Jim Moore show on local radio soon after Mora got the UCLA job and they were talking to Mike Ditka. As they were saying goodbye Ditka said "Jim, good luck at UCLA" and Moore just went with it and said "Go Bruins"

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

I like this new era where I have divisional opponents to despise rather than pity

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Benne posted:

Seattle refuses to bring back the silver helmet and pants and it makes me Very Mad Online

Can't have multiple helmets though because the league cares deeply about player safety

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Yeah, I thought he was pretty good, too. Where'd he go?

He signed with Washington

I guess the Seahawks are expecting Russell Wilson to not only make up for not having a running game but also no receivers as well

:lol:
:smithicide:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Its Rinaldo posted:

COUGS LUTES BINCH

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

rjmccall posted:

This is quite a lot of words to so perfectly avoid saying anything. It manages to be vague enough that an inveterate racist could make it out to be a denunciation of the SPLC.

Yeah he's not taking a stand on any issue one way or the other but taking the easy route to make a vague statement that makes him look like he gives a poo poo

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

He probably asked him and he passed

Dang

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I love my dysfunctional shitshow of a team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
:psyduck:

What the gently caress is it with guys leaving the NFL and deciding to take up doing felonies as their next project?

• Locked thread