Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Kick the Packers out of the division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
TJ Lang is fine. But letting Warford go and spending a bunch on Lang instead would be the Lions-iest thing to Lion.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Matt Flynn is proof that Aaron Rodgers isn't anything special. You could plug any rando into that position and he'd be fine.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

GNU Order posted:

I was at the gym and I saw a dude with a pair of packers shorts so I offered to spot him and when he brought the weight down I slammed it on his throat until he suffocated to death.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Hahahahaahhahaha god someone just hit him with a loving truck already

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodger's interview on Pardon My Take was very good

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
It's Vikings/anyone

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

WHOOPS posted:

Stafford is worth $27m/year cause the alternative is having Not Stafford at QB.

Boat or mystery box

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm not worried about anyone in this trash division, Lions will prevail

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm not worried about anyone in this trash division, Lions will prevail

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Also his quarterbacks are trash

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Thank god we have a good backup quarterback

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Oh right we got rid of Dan Orlovsky so we can watch Generic Michigan Man #6 throw passes into the dirt

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Blotto Skorzany posted:

I'm sure you'll really miss that guy that ran out the back of the endzone that one time

He can throw the ball further than 3 yards downfield

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Wait what I don't hate the Vikings

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

howe_sam posted:

I...kind of think Aaron Rodger is cool

Nah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
lol it's been Staff for a long while

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He had IV's in the lobby of the hotel for the morning after his wedding

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

nerve posted:

I personally like Aaron Rodgers most because he plays for the team I root for. I apologise for letting my bias affect my decision.

He's lame

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Lions are back

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Let's talk about how dumb the Lions offensive playcalling is

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Let's talk about how dumb the Lions offensive playcalling is

It's really dumb

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Bill Schroeder 2.0 should maybe shut his mouth

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He was never even that good

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Lions are the cream of the crop in the division

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Good Will Hrunting posted:

pissing in a trough owns

Yeah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jim Caldwell is a loving moron who doesn’t cut Staff loose until they’re already ten points in the hole because he’s spent 3 quarters trying to establish the run with a fumble prone midget and a pass catching back that for some reason is running up the gut on 3rd and 1

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Also TJ Lang loving sucks

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

nerve posted:

Did I imagine Lions fans telling us how good Lang had been for them?

I never wanted him and miss Larry Warford greatly

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Warriors are cool but lol at ever watching basketball over literally any football game ever

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Sorry about your bad brain, maybe one day Flowers for Algernon will become more than a work of fiction and you can live a full life

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Browns vs Packers was still better than any product the NBA will put out all year unless they give Draymond Green three hours of open mic a night on national television to body LeBron

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
You’re allowed to like whatever sport you want, except soccer.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Liking basketball way too much is the new being way too into the Wu-Tang Clan. Like please, try more to be hip.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

I like a thing that you don't like, forums poster Detroit Underscore Dogg. What do you have to say about that?

I’m now furious

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
You probably like The Black Keys too

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Anyone who identifies themselves as a fan of one particular sport over another is the worst

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

I don’t know what you’re laughing at

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
LeBron doesn’t tip well and his social media presence is horrific, discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Also we are now one week closer to aaron Rodgers beating the lions in week 17 to make the playoffs

• Locked thread