Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I would probably organize some kind of crusade to go and burn down Lambeau field if that happened

Lambeau field is ugly and we should burn it down anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Aaron Rodgers has the most punchable face in sports. You just look at the guy and your gut reaction is just to lay him out. He can't help but look smug.

Yaws fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Sep 9, 2017

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

WHOOPS posted:

Stafford is worth $27m/year cause the alternative is having Not Stafford at QB.

No kidding.

You get a pretty good QB like Stafford you loving lock him down.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

haha the Vikings are never going to win a Super Bowl. This is just something I've learned to accept in my life. We don't even suck enough to engender pity like the Browns. Just lovely in a boring way every year.

Gary Anderson can suck a fat one

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Wasn't Grossman good for a year or two?

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

curiosity hosed me up posted:

Pretty sure all non packers nfc north fans just hate the packers, right?

I hate the Packers with a veracity that has never been seen on this earth

I've been watching Aaron Rodgers shred the Vikings defense for a decade now and that son of a bitch wants to play into his forties.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Blotto Skorzany posted:

I don't think you know what 'veracity' means

It's a line from Troll 2. If you were more cultured you'd have recognized it.

Yaws fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Oct 11, 2017

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Leon Einstein posted:

I think he means ferocity.

yes :(

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

VJeff posted:

Anybody from Minnesota or Green Bay wanna adopt me? My posts might suck but I am cute as hell.

Being a Viking fan ain't much better than being a Lion fan...

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

There are few redeeming features about the current incarnation of the Bears and they should clean house and try again. Keep Biscuits, Howard, and some of that defense, yeah, but the coaching and the front office?

On that same note, the Packers should clean house of anyone not named Aaron Rodgers.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I don't want to get too excited about the Vikings Super Bowl prospects. I've been rooting for this team my whole life. I know how this is going to end. I don't know if I'll be able to handle getting beat by the Patriots in the SB. I don't want the Vikings to tie the Broncos for Super Bowl losses.

That said I'm glad we're good this season.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Are we ever going to get people saying Stafford's career was wasted in Detroit, or is it just widely assumed he couldn't have done better anywhere else

Stafford is a good loving QB and he's being wasted on the Lions.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I hate you Green Bay Packer fans soo much.

That said if you get to the Sb against the Patriots I'll be rooting for you guys.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I hate the Green Bay Packers so so much.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

congrats on beating one of the worst teams in the history of the NFL in overtime

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

:stare:

Are the Packers cleaning house?

They should be. Aaron Rodgers is probably the best QB to ever play the game and he has a paltry one SB win.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Eat every dick you insufferable Vikings fans.

Suck every fat dick you loving mewling assholes.
It's ok. you're dumbass org ain't going to fall rear end backwards into another HoF QB. Rodgers is old and I can't wait for the Packers to be lovely again.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

aaron rodgers could be instantly elected to congress if he moved to minneapolis, chicago, or detroit and his campaign slogan is "vote for me and i will never play football again"

Yeah. Rodgers is propping up that entire lovely team.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Also, the Vikings are loving terrible. gently caress this poo poo team.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

*Rodger Godell sets a beautiful table in your own home, he tries to do the "whip the tablespread out from under the dishes" trick despite you trying to stop him. In the course of doing so a butterknife jabs into your braincase*

Yeah, Fat Mike is an awful coach and with Rodgers you dopey fat retard Packer fans should've hard multiple rings by now.

What's your point?

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

They don't call Minneapolis "Titletown".

Agreed.

They don't call Green Bay anything because it's a nothing city.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Hey man, the Lions are quite literally the most embarrassing team in sports history.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Actually, Titletown is its nickname. You're probably new here, so we'll let this one go.

No one has called Green Bay anything in the history of it's existence. Because it's an irrelevant town full of irrelevant people.

Suck it up butter cup.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

I know you're hurting right now, so I just wanted to say: you are loved, and we'll forgive you for these outbursts one day

Yeah, I am.

Skol Vikes :(

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Also lol at thinking Minneapolis is a city of any importance. Maybe compared to Billings or something.

Are you loving kidding me? At least people have heard of Minneapolis. loving Green Bay is a loving one horse hick town.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

186 posted:

Once Prince died, Minneapolis became irrelevant.

As opposed to Green Bay which will always be irrelevant.

I am a pissy Vikings fans.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I have supported the Minnesota Vikings for my entire adult life and they are an embarrassment.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Oh yea because America is screaming for your St. Paul apologists

At least St. Paul and Minneapolis have an identity. Green Bay is a dumb gently caress hick town.

Ain't no one care about Green Bay.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I've been watching the Diggs catch in the Saints game to ease my pain.

A glimmer of happiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

SD87 posted:

Maaaaaan, you are one pathetic loser

Edit - no offense

lol

well played

• Locked thread