Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

let's make a separate thread for crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Still lolling that gen Mad Dog Mattis, the guy who got the secdef nom because he was the cartoon parody version of a warhawk marine general who lives to kill is shaping up to be the the principled, moderating voice of the cabinet.

more like mad cuck mattis

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Unfinish3d posted:

The average person in America is over five times more likely to be killed by a police officer than an act of terrorism. SO DANGEROUS

1 in 249 for murder seems a bit hosed up. Would like to see how that compares to some european states. Or South Africa.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

he probably got this from some "how to assert dominance in a corporate setting 101" book list

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

jk rowling is rich and cool right
she's not like secretly investing her money in exxon or anything?

she supports the Blairite wing of the british Labour party, if that's not your thing

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

So I guess yesterday's SNL was lame, since I see no memes or gifs floating around

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Zorodius posted:

really, is there an amount of money that exists, or could exist, that would make it bearable to have nightly sex with Donald Trump?

dude it's the best sex, just fantastic, you will love it.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

bigly crowds, the best

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

thathonkey posted:

who eats produce anyway that's like vegetables and fruit and poo poo lol

you mean like pizza?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Tumble posted:

thats not a real picture is it?

man he's the ugliest president; even Lyndon Johnson an Nixon were better looking

dude everyone looks like poo poo next to anime husbando trudeau

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I've been laughing for five minutes now, unironically.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/KateAronoff/status/833790836143960064

lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

hamtaro posted:

reminder that the president speaks at a grade level lower than professional wrestling writing

you talk like a fag, and your poo poo's all retarded

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

loling at the solid 3/4ths or so of the american public who won't even know/hear about this because they're garbage people who either only follow their facebook feed or no news at all

it's kind of funny because that also means he shouldn't have bothered. since no one in his camp cares about those outlets.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Jel Shaker posted:

Is there a konami code for the presidency?

only if you got the billion dollar controller

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Ever notice how out of the last six presidents, if you look at there presidential pics, Obama, Bush 2, and Clinton just look a little more decent than Regan, Bush 1, and lol trump. But trump to me its an apparently big diff. Trumps may well be the most dickbag looking pres in recent history.

I mean he sorta just looks worse than Nixon. LBJ has an air of fuckery to him but it's not the same. Everybody at least tries to have an open, upward looking face like optimistic for presidency, or are kinda eye-on with the viewer ready to start a dialog and get working.

Trump is the beginning of the presidential sneering phase?? He's got a really closed off, blocked down kinda attitude on his

I mean, we got a lot of real rear end in a top hat looking fuckers on this thing, but imo he's got a much different vibe to him

Obama is kinda scary

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Gobblecoque posted:

lol is that ben carson down the row playing on is phone

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

yeah but did she brag about it? "you know, like, my dad gets people killed." "awesome."

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

runupon cracker posted:

American comedian say "What deal with Trump?"

American crowd not lol. Comedian squint into darkness, to see audience.

There no crowd. All die from Trumpcare.

I lol'd.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

gz to snoop dogg and his album sales

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

in the 90s you had the "EXPLICIT LYRICS" sticker

now you pray for Trump tweets

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Jose posted:

he's tweeted it a second time on the official potus account lol

that's a lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Applewhite posted:

If the government collapses and american society fragments into anarchists vs. federalists I am fighting on the Federalist side.

I'm selling guns.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Is there an easy Photoshop trick to apply the correct color to the rest of his face? Like a computer simulation of what he really looks like?

yeah no

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

He's not actually Snoop's nephew, and I'm not sure why the Huckster thinks that they are. I guess it's because they are both black, have stage names with the dog words in them, and Huckabee is retarded.

dude said snoop's his uncle in the offending tweet, is why

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

Right. Maybe he thinks that black people have a lot of uncles named Tom too, or that Ben Carson just has a lot of nephews.

bow wow said it, jfc

http://www.pedestrian.tv/news/entertainment/bow-wow-joins-uncle-snoops-trump-beef-w-seriously-/6cf3b791-c5ac-4b19-88dd-663e02569845.htm

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I like Merkel's "wtf is this poo poo" look.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

12-dimensional chess theory my rear end. Dude is playing checkers. With Coke Light bottle caps.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

leakers & losers

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Soho Joe posted:

in the first two months

lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Mr Havafap posted:

What the hell Fox, is that a moral fibre?

Murdoch is currently trying to buy all of Sky, is what it is.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I'm getting ready for Trump peaches

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Jose posted:

its nice of him to let everyone know they're killing planned parenthood

I like how you can tell that's it just a bargaining chip for him, he really gives a poo poo about what these policies do.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

now that's a lol.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I don't know if that post saying she had a stroke was a joke, but she really sounds like that.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Minka translator

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/846558063209406465

So that joke about the wall being made of skull and bones is no longer a joke...

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Vegetable posted:

Why standardize bananas

I think it was about facilitating trade, since you get what you paid for, with minimal deviation from the norm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I love my leather abuela.