Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So about the 13 people dead in Barcelona due to Van. Will Trump say Barcoelonians are as responsible for being mowed down as the terrorist driving th car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Chinatown posted:

car plows into crowd killing 1 person in spain

how long until Trourmp tweets about it?

(assuming the driver is a brown)

I'm seeing 13 dead.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lol no matter how poo poo pans in court everyone she knows is seeing her as the lady who punched a nazi. Respect.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Where have all the Magamen gone?

I know trump.mp4 got probated, but I phonepost so I don't know why.

Did some of them seriously go crying to QCS?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

no there was a thread in QCS to pban all the lovely racists and they went arguing against that for, uh, reasons???

Lol that's great

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Bert Roberge posted:

Other great pins from that terrible store.

Girls in my part of the South wear short shorts (with matching cellulite) and the messy hair bun. It is nothing like Dukes of Hazzard.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Some casting agent wanting to do a skit at the rally maybe? God help you if the right sees this...

CRISES ACTORS!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lmao

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

Appoint Tiffany

You know he doesnt remember her name

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

haljordan posted:

Hey who wants to see a thing that showed up at my house today

Yeeeeesss

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Yeah, I imagine Trump didn't appreciate being told he couldn't do what he wanted (Fallout)

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Smirr posted:

what in tarnation is that supreme court vacancies question about lol

Ruth's gonna hang on as long as she can, but eight years? :ohdear:

Those questions are loving insidiously leading too, and it immediately equates attacks on trump to attacks on the questionnaire.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Robo Reagan posted:

unions are one of the biggest gently caress yous to republican work ethic and they've been trying to stomp them since they first became a thing

The Pinkertons went hard

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Leroy Dennui posted:

I think you're onto something here

Look at this motherfucker going to TOWN on that hoagie.

Christ he looked so young.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Holy gently caress Mueller is going after don jr and pence, and people in the administration are jumping ship one by one.

What the gently caress is happening?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Someone made that private quick

E: nevermind, Twitter being stupid

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Aw lame, he's not going to give us the piss tapes

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

What did this say???

"It says something about a fried(sic) when they say one thing in private messages and another on FB"

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Magamen can't help but poo poo things up

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So the magamen aren't directly defending the white supremacist sympathizer that is our president so it's just a bunch of white noise 'lol liberals' now...

SAD!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

a bone to pick posted:

.... is mike saying he has a rape fetish?

I think he wants to be dominated by an Antifa stud.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Trump.mp4 posted:

While they are doing that, they are destroying property and assaulting people and the police and causing more and more normal people to go over to the GOP side so while I'm glad you appreciate seeing people speak up you should realize that those same people are only doing so to silence dissenting political opinions and the majority of American's don't like that poo poo. You are cheering a "resistance" while the people being "resisted" are lawful US voters that elected a man President.

Are you saying Nazi's shouldn't be assaulted?

Cause there was kind of a war about that.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

mcvey posted:

If we just ignore him he will go away, just like how we should handle Nazis

Lol

We can't do anything except listen to the bitching and ignore it. Very much unlike real life and dealing with nazis.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Christ it has almost been a year since the election...

Remember when Trumpers first got in, executing executive orders left and right like he was afraid Obama was gonna take it away from him, making a show of doing anything?

Now his Senate and Congress can't agree on something they've wanted to do for seven years, the world stage sees him as an absolute joke with a nuke button, and members of his councils and administration can't get away fast enough.

Lol trump is president.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

Imagine how worthtless your life is if after hearing Trump meltdown at that press conference you still side with the orange master

like, find something new to obsess with asap, your leader is a loving racist retard

Also loling at Trump being given a prepared speech about how racism and white supremacy have no place in this country, only to go off book with equivalizing and LEAVE THE STATUES

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

:allears:

Oh god please. Donny wont know what to do with himself.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

hahaha HOW IS THAT RELEVANT TO INFRASTRUCTURE

As relevant as his political woes were to the boyscouts?

Or his russian woes when he had the joint conference with the president of somewhere else

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Im a little salty Bill got impeached for a jbeezy but Trump will be tolerated as an outed white supremacist sympathizer.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

goldenninjawarrior posted:

The most interesting measure of a heel is the difference between their personal text to you and their FB posts

Lol, the lost tweet

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm really enjoying all the nazis crying and getting destroyed in real life for being awful fo real. They're seriously the biggest cry babies possible and I enjoy the idea that they'll starve to death in the street (they won't)

I wonder how many Nazi's have lost their jobs

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

haljordan posted:

Jfc

A Deal Breaker for Trump’s Supporters? Nope. Not This Time, Either. https://nyti.ms/2vOaB8x

I wish Kim wouldcould kill us all

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I mean its nice to laugh at the poo poo Bannon writes, but if it's true that he was key in Trump getting elected isn't it also true the "silent majority" will eat the poo poo up?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

You act as if they don't already.

Well no but now Bannon is totally unchained :ohdear:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Keith Stone posted:

A lot of talk on Donnie resigning. My bet is he tries to upstage 9/11 and resigns in a few weeks.

Well whaddya know, the one thing that would make me believe in a god. Finally found it.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Quotey posted:

you guys mean silent minority right?

Well majority vote doesn't matter in this country so

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Avirosb posted:

My man, what's with your CNN obsession?

Don't stare into the abyss friend

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Also having a pet means you're capable of loving something other than yourself.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Is this kamikaze posting?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

alright so we made it about .13 of a page until people started responding to Chump.mp4, a new record guys, good job

People weren't responding to him for a while and it was okay, it's a slow trump news day since kelly took the phone from him though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Junior Jr. posted:

Awesome! I can't wait to burn all those nasty history books and pretend that racist hatred never happened. Let's raid the museums too, because they're not worth any money and vandalism's pretty cool right now.

I'd do this to only show more positivity to future races and generations.

Who's rereg?