Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"I'M SO MAD AT MEXICO I'M GOING TO TAX YOU, AMERICA" was the unexpected LOL of today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Over There posted:

I like this unironically.
Like, the sound of it? Can you explain how that would possibly work?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Over There posted:

"Hey we really need this new regulation, but we have to get rid of two regulations to implement it. Hmm let's get rid of these two regulations that seem to be outdated because they were implemented for a certain economical time but now do not benefit anyone."
Uh-huh... federal regulations are made through rulemaking. Are you familiar with this process? I was asking how this would be used or enforced using this process, because what you're describing may make sense for decluttering a closet, it comes off as complete nonsense that is incompatible with the basic understanding of the rulemaking. What mechanism exists to stop new regulations from being made? Deletion of unnecessary regulations is already a function of this process.

https://www.reginfo.gov/public/reginfo/Regmap/regmap.pdf

Knight fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jan 30, 2017

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
True, Trump's EOs are a huge hit with people who don't have any understanding of how the government works. Maybe his next EO can declare America great (again!) and we can all celebrate!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Over There posted:

Thanks for this friend. I would like to know how this is a terrible thing though if you don't mind if you're saying the deletion is already a part of the process. It seems like to me it just speeds the process of the removal of unnecessary regulations.
I think the EO is harmless because it doesn't do anything. At worst, it makes a lot of people who don't know how their government actually works feel good about applying common-sense cuts that might feed into bad things later.

Regulations are not only necessary, but mandatory for agencies to enforce laws. A lot of "small" businesses (<1500 employees) would love to see those agencies crippled so they can't enforce OSHA compliance or stop them from dumping waste in the river.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Over There posted:

I can see your point from an environmental perspective. I work in a bank so I just see some of the stupid little regulations that could be removed that really just inconvenience the customers I work with that might have helped in 2008 but don't really do anything anymore. I still think that it will need to be approved by someone outside of the company/industry with our country's economy/environment in mind.
Honestly, I don't know much about financial regulations but I'm super cautious after '08. Which do you feel are outdated?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Get out unless your lolling idiot

Trump is going to make the DoD pay rent in Trump tower since they need to set up in there to "support his residence" there
"I actually like being the President's bitch. It's great. Appoint naked corporate raiders to office and loot any agency that protects me from their actions. Destroy my QoL, haha. I love it."

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Double LOL today:
-Sarah Palin as ambassador to Canada
-Yemen is dishonoring the navy seal Trump murdered by calling that mission unsuccessful (Edit - It was successful in murdering an 8 year old American girl)

Get 'em fresh

Knight fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 8, 2017

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
PA Senator lols

https://twitter.com/daylinleach/status/829041688186335232

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

lol at all the handwringing itt we're making america great again whether you like it or not!!
How many dead 8 year olds will it take? Asking for a friend...

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

collateral damage happens in war, the mission was a success, and I wonder how many 8 year olds died from obamas drones!!
So the answer is infinite?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Moridin920 posted:

Why is Kellyann Conway a person they are even associating themselves with? Fire her dumbo rear end unless the strat really is to just inundate everything with such poo poo nonstop that no one really knows what is happening anymore.

I mean she's literally making poo poo up.
Trump is super impressed by her and loves her even when she does horribly embarrassing poo poo. When she said "alternative facts" and even she paused in shame he thought it was great and was like "good job! Spicer, why can't you be more like KellyAnne?"

Her lies are apparently hypnotizing next-level brain hacking to retards, lol.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Firing squads? C'mon guys, impeachment's a long way off...

oh.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Otisburgh?

Otisburgh?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Cacafuego posted:

Biggest lol is that easy-D's hardcore supporters still see nothing wrong and believe unironically everything he says on the twitters.
It's kinda hard to say they (hardcore supporters) "believe" it, since if Trump says the opposite they'll say they "believe" that, too. We're talking about objective reality in the way it is viewed by citizens of the DPRK or Russia at that point, with a sort of cynical nihilism where they'll nod their heads to anything their party/state/leader says as long as the axe doesn't fall on them. This is why we're lol'ing seeing so many people snap when Trump follows through on one of his campaign promises: they believed because it was useful at the time, they didn't think he would actually do those things.

thathonkey posted:

they published the article yesterday before it was known the call took place and today reported it first thing in the morning lol
The printed article was updated to include the call, even. LOL he ain't reading that poo poo

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
LOL

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/830061711755341825

Obama years: Bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive.
Trump years: Fredrick Douglass is alive, the victims of the Bowling Green massacre are dead.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Who says I'm really sucking that guy's dick? Maybe his dick is massaging my tongue, haha. Could you imagine?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
A 16 year old mad about teenagers having sex lmao

Did anyone notify his parents that he couldn't get laid?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Did you guys ever consider that Trump maybe just lost his phone?

"Somebody call it, it's gotta be around here somewhere."
<dials number>
<faint Rolling Stones ringtone plays from the President's direction>
<everyone looks towards him curiously before they recognize the shape of the lit screen>
<Trump smiles as his eyes roll back>
<a woman screams>

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
lol 6 tweets from 3:40AM to 5:13AM

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
With the official Presidential schedule we're able to try to guess how much sleep he's getting in a night, right? I know olds can't sleep and gotta pee multiple times but having to post angry tweets about fake news on top of that has to be killing him lol.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Jose posted:

since trump doesn't read and just tweeets about whats on the news he repeatedly tweets about articles that are extremely negative about him that they're good
I know that pussy ain't free
you voters' pussy ain't me
y'all throwin articles at me
y'all know this president can't read
Got me some A-D-D
loving c'est la vie

So go and grab the reporters
So I can pass executive orders
See they'll confuse us with some bullshit
Like the New World Order

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

revdrkevind posted:

Hey guys remember the last 500 times Trump was caught in a definite, bulletproof, 100% this is going to sink him he is done?

This one is surely the one.

I mean the last one, HuffPo was running front page for a week before everyone forgot. But THIS ONE.
Wow, what an insightful post...

...for this thread: lol trump's hosed

lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Wow, that beard does wonders for his chin and neck

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ElGroucho posted:

It's been a long month of this kind of article:

"Man on Obamacare Voted for Trump: Can't Believe Losing Coverage"

"Woman Living in America without Documentation Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe I'm Being Deported"

"Jewish Man Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe Trump Doesn't Acknowledge the Holocaust"

"Transgender Trump Voter: I Can't Believe I Can't Use the Restroom Anymore"

and it makes me loving LOL so hard you guys

It's so loving gooooood
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/831867556197781504

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/831899379963412481

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Granted, 304 (while still being a winner), is not that impressive when looking at historical races. But it is the most impressive Republican victory since 1988.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

FuhrerHat posted:

we're attacking mosul in 4 months
ISIS recruitment video remix

Edit - Bring me that Big Black Caucus, woman!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

TRUMP: No, that’s how I won. I won with news conferences and probably speeches. I certainly didn’t win by people listening to you people. That’s for sure. But I’m having a good time.

Tomorrow, they will say, “Donald Trump rants and raves at the press.” I’m not ranting and raving. I’m just telling you. You know, you’re dishonest people. But — but I’m not ranting and raving. I love this. I’m having a good time doing it.

But tomorrow, the headlines are going to be, “Donald Trump rants and raves.” I’m not ranting and raving.
President Mad assures you that he is not mad. In fact, he is having a good time.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Faith For Two posted:

The nightly ritual of Trump's staff:
"Has the thought ever occurred to you that our president might be unbalanced?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5jh2Tew75c

I can't stop thinking about Trump when I watch clips of the caine mutiny lol
Same, but Trump reenacts that scene where he breaks down on the stand with paranoia, insecurities, ranting and forgetting things repeatedly in public only to be hailed by his supporters as really nailing those guys lying about our beloved leader. (And we need to get that key back from Obama, who is coordinating with the deep state!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLUZ0Nv7UH4

lol

Knight fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Feb 17, 2017

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tumble posted:

also i hate every time he says "deals" because it's what an 8 year old thinks his dad does at work. "He goes to work and makes deals with other people! That's him in crayon."
LOL'n at the idea of describing every interaction with another business or entity as a "deal" that I'm making. This should be applied to every type of job, cashiers at Wendy's trying to make good deals by negotiating to large fries and drink. They don't work in food service, they make deals all day.

Oh, and I'll have a vanilla frosty, thanks.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

corn in the bible posted:

and that one looks jewish, and that one's a coon! who let all this riffraff into the room?
These threads all blur together but I don't feel bad if I'm reposting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Having some McDonald's(tm) while the NSA talks. I'm Loving It!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Moridin920 posted:

like full on live penetrating with grunting and everything

would be an outrage for like, 15 days tops and then business as usual

The Senate would go "well he didn't technically do anything impeachable..." and that would be that.
CNN will be doing interviews will small town Virginian's on how they haven't lost faith in him after loving is daughter live on television and we'd see articles saying the incest was bait and liberals need to stop falling for it.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Lol'n at the president who attacks the media for FAKE NEWS but otherwise believes everything he sees on cable television

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Krinkle posted:

If he can't read how does he tweet is he shouting at his phone to put speech to text in the middle of his briefings with his generals?
He can read, we've seen him read over teleprompters and off of papers, just with difficulty. They wouldn't be putting those silly printouts of webpages on his desk or making those requests that any information sent to him needs to be in a single page with no more than 9 bullet points per page if he couldn't read.

He just loving hates reading and probably has a middle-school comprehension level and base vocabulary. I don't know if it's because he has a disability or what, but the POTUS is not completely illiterate, his limit is just headlines or under 140 characters.

LOL I can't believe I'm saying this :shrug:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I will be a voice for all Americans, your greatest champion lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/834181712783560705

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Zzulu posted:

What's your point bozo

You have a virile and strong athletic president who takes care of himself with sports and physical activities. Be glad
He runs his mouth all day lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
lookin thick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I wanna see a "The King's Speech" skit on SNL for Trump where numerous therapists are working on him to keep him on topic and away from his verbal ticks or bringing up the Electoral College (has he mentioned it again since he got called on it?), just in time for him to make a historic speech on the planned invasion of Iran and the dawn of WWIII