Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Minimalist Program posted:

Well you see Donald J Trump has at least two twitter accounts that we now of. One is "realdonaldtrump" which is the account that lets people know that he is the "real donald trump" on the internet. This is the account that he is often using to say stuff like "American judges are very bad. Why are they not all so wrong and dumb?? Sad!". Meanwhile the other account that he has access to and ownership over at the moment, is @Potus, which is short for "president of the united states", because the american people voted for Donald J Trump, aka "real donald trump", to also be the president of the country.

I guess what I Am trying to say with this post is that donald Trump is president of the united states but he still uses his old twitter account (Real Donald Trump) because he thinks being the real donald trump is cooler and better than being the president of the united states (potus).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thathonkey posted:

what happened to the original @donaldtrump twitter

Maybe its owned by another man named Donald Trump who works on cars in Glasgow.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

That's a lol from me.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

mike12345 posted:

more like mad cuck mattis

This is the first post in this thread that has not failed to make me lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Help I can't stop lolling this looks like my fat uncle's 60th birthday at the airport restaurant.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thathonkey posted:

PS lol we elected an illiterate

HAha that's another lol for the lol book.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

woke up and saw the "anything negative is fake" tweet and had a good laugh. Good joke! You nailed his writing style!

Then I saw that it was real, and I lolled so much more
i just got home from work and lolled my rear end off at those tweets from trump, the us President

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Toadvine posted:

There are probably a hundred legitimate criticisms you can apply to Donald TrumP without giving credence to YouTube dorks misinterpreting Donalds rigidity in front of the camera

I'm lolling @ trump but also at this guy who goes online to stalwartly defends Trump's ability to read words on a piece of paper.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

remember that time during the campaign he angry tweeted in the middle of the night. good times
Lol

Arrhythmia posted:

he's president now

Haha it's messed up but it's actually true.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol speaking of debates remember when he talked about his dingaling during a rep. debate. extremely good poo poo

Then afterwards, many americans voted for him in the democratic election about who they wanted to rule their country and make laws.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sintax posted:

The president of the United States is incapable of reading at an adult level and is exclusively informed by the TV

He flipped his light switches on and off excitedly, in the white house, because somebody on TV asked him to.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I bet he can't read at all and is just all like "bwuh.... duh?!???!? huh????... .f....zuh?" whenever he sees a letter or a word in print.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
HAha look at him being all confused by the little black squiggly line in the big square piece of paper: he has no idea that it's actually words.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
This is my favorite thread because it just delivers the consistent, no-nonsense kind of lols that I so direly need.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

XMNN posted:

imagine if 9/11 happened today, those children would be reading my pet goat to the president

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Bush gotta be so happy Trump came along and saved him from being remembered as the worst millenial president

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

*In angry Turmp voter voice* : Come one dude.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Come one dude, I voted for you but I can't ignore the fact that you can't actually read!?

e:

Lacey posted:

#smokingmirrors

lmfao

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thathonkey posted:

speaking of not knowing the inner workings of the white house, they mean quite literally - i read an article about how some aides wanted a meeting at the WH but didnt know how to work the light system in the room so they just had it in the dark

lol

heklp my chest is hurting from all the lols

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tace Vim posted:

you could probably use that punchline to a lot of jokes:

why did the chicken cross the road? because donald trump is the president of the united states of america

a horse walks into a bar and the barman says, 'why the long face?' the horse says donald trump is the president of the united states of america

*In Unreal Tournament announcer voice* DOUBLE LOL!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Don't you be eyein my pile of ash

*In 21st generation american voice* : keep your fingers out of my ash hole.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I feel genuinely bad for everyone involved in house of cards because it was a really good show and now there's just nowhere for them to go. Like lol they ended the last season with Spacey going "we create terror" and it was supposed to be super dark and ominous and just lol forever.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm still lolling at Trump.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think the White House realizes they have the NSA/CIA yet.

They don't even know how to turn on the lights in the actual white house.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

lmao, Gorsuch, the voice of reason in defense of the judiciary. Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

It's a powerful lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

reminder that he puts on a houserobe and probably an old-timey ebeneezer scrooge sleeping cap to retire upstairs at 6pm to watch his stories.

good thing no president stuff ever happens after 6. i guess to be fair he's up and tweaking early to tweet about tv ratings and beauty pagents or w/e so it does make for a long day.

HAha he freaking loves twitter so much.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

drat, this Bannon guy actually looks pretty good to me.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

that's a powerful freaking lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

When can I apply for american citizenship ?
I don't plan on coming ever of course but I wouldnt mind paying like :10bux: for a funny passport, maybe a Ford one but not a walmart.

I want to be an american citizen, to be able to not just lol AT the americans but WITH them, too.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

I will get gay married to a European goon for a green card, lol

let's freaking do it dude.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

lmao you fucks lol

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY TOTALLY PRONOUNCES THE "L" IN GUILLOTINE

I pronounce it "gee-lol-teen", with heavy emphasis on the lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Perromancer posted:

Lol if you think anything in the Trump White House is even remotely close to this well thought out.

Nodding and agreeing insanely.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

oh and lol too guys i just came here to say these two things thanks

Thank you; please do stick around in this, the thread for posting every time you lol that trump is president.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

It's supremely lol that the united states of america, the most powerful and prosperous nation in the world, is lead by a man who spends 85% of his time watching TV, shouting at his TV, and commenting on what he sees on TV on twitter.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Trump gets most of his knowledge about the world from Morning Joe, and he gets up at 05.30 am to watch it and shout at it, in his bath robe.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHahGahgahaasjhAhaha

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
This is my favorite thread in the world

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zorodius posted:

The question is jerk-off bait for slightly-educated people, at the expense of un-educated people.

It's written based on a set of assumptions that would be made by someone who had a little, but not much, science education. Namely, it assumes that the sun's reference frame is best, because it simplifies the picture of the solar system you'd have in a grade-8 science class.

Besides completely neglecting the concept of invariance, this question misses the whole point of a physical model, which is to answer questions within a certain scope. The "Sun-around-Earth" respondents are picking the frame which accurately describes their daily lives; you'd have to be insane to model, say, a car's motion in terms of the spinning, orbiting Earth as seen from the Sun.

But making bad assumptions lets you smugly wank over how much smarter you are, so that's great.

What on earth is wrong with you you goddamned dweeb nerd this is the lolling that trump is president not the idiot thread for idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*huh a thread about lolling that the president of the US is literally Donald J. Trump, better go argue about the solar system in it* ~ a thing somebody said to themselves, then acted on.