Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's like we just put a dunk rear end in a top hat armchair QB in charge of the Patriots, for the Superbowl, and all the assistant coaches and managers left with Belichick.

EAT poo poo AMERICA

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

A grand lad.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
hehehehehehehehe

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The on-air moment of stupified realization when news ppl figured out that the recorded phone call of Don pretending to be his own made up publicist, John Miller, could only have been released by Donald himself.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Trump's gonna unskew these election results, can't believe five million illegal immigrants all voted for Hillary

They are very diligent and reliable ppl, so it makes perfect sense to me.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Toadvine posted:

Today coming home I remembered the president of the United States is Donald Trump lol

U fuggin got me w/ dis 1!!!! :laugh:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Hey guys, did you see this one?

l@@k :D the president of the United States is Donald Trump :D

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I just had a good chuckle thinking about how all the people running disruptive protests over the lawful election and then demanding that the police chief resign after cops broke up their protest (they protested more when he didn't resign,) have fatigued ppl to the point where, now that Trump's starting to throw his weight around, no one cares ne more. They blew their load early, protesting what they thought might happen, and now that it's happening, ppl are like "yeah, I heard all this before, and I gotta get back to work."

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
There's a lot of things that you can say about the President of the United States of America, and chief among those things is that the President of the United States of America is Donald Trump.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
What I don't get is why the President of the United States would be Donald Trump,. you know? He's got Trump hair. And he's got that Trump walk, like "Wah-oh! Here comes Donald Trump!!" I mean, if I was President of the United States of America, I wouldn't be no Donald Trump,. that's for sure! I'd be someone cool like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. It's like what's the point of being an immortal, shape-changing alien/human hybrid if you gotta be frikkin Donald Trump all the time!!!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Thesaurus posted:

I'm an employee of the federal government. Trump's portrait adorns my office every day.

lolllllll

That's because he's the President.

e:donald trum ps is

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Do you think Putin has a big penis?

It depends on who's asking, really.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

If I was Iranian I'd feel like my gov't is perfectly justified pursuing nuclear bomb stuff considering it seems like the USA is hellbent on invasion and the only thing that will stop them is presumably if you have nukes to defend yourself with.

I bet that Saddam spent every day before the gallows cursing himself for not having a secret weapons program he could have used to keep the USA from murdering him and his family and destroying his country.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

It's not really that, you're right, but it's NOT the natural swing back and forth.

poo poo has gone off the deep end while on fire. There's not really a "left" or "right" anymore, there's hysterical cry nazis on the left and ignorant 'gently caress the world' assholes on the right and a handful of people who used to lean one way or another that's immediately attacked by both sides for not going balls-deep in their philosophy. World is hosed.

In the swing back and forth, there was one constant, and it was the ppl/entities rich enough to pay both sides out to keep looking after them. They seem do be doing fine, btw.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
*leans back in chair* President Donald Trump...
Hmmmm... *kicks up feet* Donald Trump, professional rich guy, the President?
*sips vodka gimlet* Haha! It's funny because it's true!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Methanar posted:

The jokes going to be on everyone else when the apocalypse does come.

LOL

Remember that whole "save the rainforest" thing back in the 90s? Since then, ppl have burnt/clear-cut enough rainforest to equal the area of Washington state, and the rate is increasing significantly to keep up with Chinese demand for beef + soy. It's a p. ironic thing that everyone praises the middle class, but it's the demands/consumption of the middle class that's gonna kill us all.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Right but it's those greedy lower class moochers fault cuz they're the ones cutting down the trees just to get a little money from the middle class, goddamn parasites

This is why only rich ppl are going to be allowed in the Ark. :hai:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Grevling posted:

A world war is inevitable, so let's provoke one! I like the way this Bannon character thinks.

Every day we don't have a war, our advantage shrinks and their grows.
:honk:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

Why is Kellyann Conway a person they are even associating themselves with? Fire her dumbo rear end unless the strat really is to just inundate everything with such poo poo nonstop that no one really knows what is happening anymore.

I mean she's literally making poo poo up.

She's his bridge to the evangelicals. So, it's no surprise she lives in an imaginary world.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Who is president these days?

Well the answer to this question is that TV man Donald J. Trump is the President today.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

If they're talking about Manafort, then DUH. He straight up does image control stuff for dictators all day. Got his start w/ Nixon in the 70s.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

He looks like he'd fit that Elton John Donald Duck costume like a glove...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I really don't understand why anyone cares about Russia? All I've seen is a media-created hysteria beginning around presidential debate #2. This is scary, because you all have bought into the delusion, so now Russia is a huge problem for what reason?

We've been strangling them for decades by killing off all their allies (using lies to start wars) and now they're sort of flailing wildly while we hold their head under the water.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

It might shock you but some people would be concerned if literally any country had blackmail on a president, whether it's Russia, oman, brazil, Canada, whatever

Hard to tell if you're actually this dumb or just have really uninspired trolls

Haha, yeah. What if Russia attacked the president's image?! :wth:

Lol reminder, next Monday... is President's Day. :grin:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Russia had some insanely illegal information on Business guy and total dark-horse candidate Donald Trump that was so compelling that it not only forced him to run for the presidency of the USA, but it also, forced him to win. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Yeah Idk why people think Republicans in congress or senate give a poo poo about trump and what he does or how crazy his presidency is. They have enough (R) butts in the seats for nearly anything, he can sign whatever exec orders he wants and they'll pass as soon as he's out of office. They're worried about their own poo poo, they know trump won't veto anything, they're just passing everything they've wished for the past few years. Gutting epa funding, limited fda's power, eliminating transparency and ethics rules

Its naive to think they do, or should, give any shits about trump. It doesn't effect them, their reelection has nothing to do with trump. Americans have proved for many years now that the average citizen can't comprehend cause and effect, so they rightfully aren't worried about being voted out of office no matter how they act

Edit: lol :unsmith:

Even better, Trump's very visible antics provide an excellent smokescreen for them to get away with the craziest poo poo they've dreamed of doing without most anyone bringing it up. You'll notice that the news doesn't spend anywhere near as much time covering the poo poo Congress gets up to that they do on a 90 day travel ban or whatever. They may not want Trump, but they know how to use him to their advantage.

The Empire marches on, lol.