Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Just posted dis in gbs in a thread about the berkeley riot:

Wikipedia posted:

In a Breitbart article, he and a co-author championed the movement and its intellectual backers, whom he described as "dangerously bright".

So yeah he wrote a long article in which he essentially said "Nazism is excellent and the way forward for all of us (except the ones who get genocided)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Montasque posted:

From Dugin's 1997 book, Foundations of Geopolitics:

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe.

France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany.

The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia.

Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mnoba posted:

Trumpism itself is trolling, it's amazing that people on SA don't realize it and fall for it.

This is giving the average Trump voter and Trump himself waaaaaay too much credit

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I'm just imagining these guys rioting and looting a starbucks and stuff and it's the most :3: thing

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

great now this poo poo is going to be in my YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS FOR U sidebar for all time forever

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

this is what happened to milo:

unfortunately milo did not, in fact, die of aids, which is what this song is about

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

pedantry regarding a tlc music video, it's nice to see we have hobbies

only 90s kids will remember how to be this obnoxious!!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Jesus Christ I can't loving handle the schadenfreude flowing through me right now.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

its me, im the nazi who champions the superiority and perfection of the aryan race while jacking off to weird anthropomorphic spacedogs

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lol I don't think anyone can give antifa poo poo for being "cosplayers" anymore when there are nazis unironically showing up dressed up like a dollar store legionnaire

Also I just wanna add my voice to team unshook, it really does sound like this was a widely promoted nazicon, and it takes more than just the local crowd to stand up to a swarm of broke-brain failsons coming in from all over the country to circlejerk over their weird creepy goddess while the cops defend them.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The anarchists are more consistently uniformed than the fascists now.

This got really funny after I thought about it for a second.

Also I'm pretty sure Coulter showing up is going to amount to precisely gently caress all in terms of civil disorder, Fox News-watching grandpas are the only people who still care about her right or left.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I like how even in the worst photos they could find of her she's still hot as gently caress, way to go alt-right

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Apparently in the video she gets back up immediately and shrugs off the hit, so uh,

Tiny Antifa Girl held up in a fight better versus a literal trained killer than Richard Spencer did vs some dweeb

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Montasque posted:

Every time.

I'm the bald guy back-right who manages to look like a thumb from the neck up even when observed at a normal perspective

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Montasque posted:

Right now the protest is a skinny kid with a drum screaming about fascism/racism/nazis while the girl behind him plays the chorus all while carrot man dances around them.

It's pretty good.

Honestly I think this is a way better outcome than another small-scale riot. The alt right shows up in motocross safety gear with weapons and shields, the counterprotest shows up mocking the poo poo out of them with stuff like this.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

"dapper" = white, average build, wearing a fitted suit

loving god drat it media can we not suck off the nazi for this

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lmao ah yes, the national antifa front, the centralized leadership of far-left street hooligans

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

As hilarious as that is I really hope this does not end with a bunch of teenage boys getting molested by that greasy creep :ohdear:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

So being a bleeding heart I err on the side of "depression manifests itself in strange ways, feel sorry for the family", but

https://twitter.com/peterhassett/status/862027522208403462

HOLY poo poo

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

This, is, hands down, the gayest poo poo I have ever seen

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

The Nazi scumfucks were also chanting "blood and soil"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blut_und_Boden

I don't think anyone can honestly argue "Nazi" is a hyperbolic term for these reprehensible worms any more.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

rofl :thurman:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

These guys look like goddamn cultists.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Based Meme Repeater

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

Russian and Nazi?

There's a lot of dumbass Russians who loving love authoritarianism and think the USSR would have been better off if it'd just been a little more focused on racial purity.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

someone posted a whole album of this poo poo on facebook

somebody stop me from writing a critique of their interpretation of LOTR

So I take it this guy looked at the whole "orcs are a super-racist caricature of so-called "savage" races" interpretation of fantasy settings and thought it was a good thing.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Al! posted:

lol the selfie sticks

There must be some method of face-punchability measurement that is struggling under the mathematical stress this image is placing it under

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Haha, holy poo poo, the camera falling to the ground at the end as they flee in terror is so perfect

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Remember when the oath keepers disowned that minority chapter or associate group (I forget) which proposed taking their doctrine at face value and encouraging minorities to arm themselves against government (read: police) despotism?

It should never stop being repeated to liberals that gun control laws got their start in California because the government was afraid of the Black Panthers.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

A soft, fat man in full Guy Fawkes cosplay grasps at a sucking wound in his stomach and collapses. His green and black flag tumbles into the mud, where it is repeatedly trod upon by his fleeing comrades, who shriek epithets over their shoulders as they run. The fat man, lying in a pool of his own blood and piss, can hear a faint hum approaching him through the intermittent cracks of gunfire and the shrill cries of his brothers. As he becomes gradually less aware of the pain in his abdomen, he realizes it is the rumbling of a small, strained engine struggling under a heavy load. With great effort, he lifts his gaze to see a woman, even more corpulent than he, clad in desert camouflage combat fatigues, wrestling with the handlebars of her mobility scooter. She fades into a haze of gray as sweat and darkness cloud his vision. "Gl-globalist cuck," he sputters using the last of his strength. There is a bright flash, and then all is black.

She checks to see how much ammunition she has left. Almost empty. Impatiently, she rummages through her scooter's basket, brushing aside a bundle of miniature American flags and a box of Cheez-Its, finally locating a fresh magazine tucked behind a can of Diet Coke. With a calm hand, she tosses the spent magazine aside and slams the new one home. Her foot stomps hard onto the scooter's gas pedal. She is not done killing Nazis today.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

The reason I'm going to call fake is because if there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that Donald Trump has not once in his entire life been accused of being a know-it-all.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Yinlock posted:

yeah having a family member involved in ww2 worked super well for the boomers who ruined everything

I think his point was they don't have a direct relative alive to tell them "Nazis are bad" and by and large for all their faults boomers hate literal Nazis. Meanwhile young kids are on youtube with its huge catalog of videos about how immigrants are destroying our heritage and white culture is under attack.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

This man is clearly the intellectual titan that will lead America into the future

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Whiteness is uncultured because anything positive you could try to claim is uniquely "white" is actually inherited from national, ethnic, and regional practices. The same isn't true for black Americans, who were forcefully stripped of all ties to their heritage and had to develop a completely new identity and culture in the context of a society which defined them by their blackness. Blackness in the absence of white supremacy can be reformed according to that heritage, but white identity can't. Being the oppressor isn't any kind of basis for a heritage, because it's inherently toxic. As a southern white guy, am I supposed to identify with the planters, the KKK, or any of the Jim Crow fanatics? Why the Hell should I? The only thing that makes sense is to just make a complete break from it.

Basically, identifying as Irish or German or Italian or whatever, you can find culture there to be proud of. But "White" in aggregate has never meant anything other than slave owners, confederates, klansmen, land pirates, imperialists, etc.

spacetoaster posted:

Where are white people even from? Like, did they even exist before America?

OR! Maybe it's actually this, and whiteness in aggregate actually means proudly supporting are troops and are Presidant Tump. :downs:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

wizard on a water slide posted:

it owns that our standard for "good one" millionaires stops short of "good person" at "probably isn't retarded and isn't actively trying to destroy everyone and everything"

I don't think it's possible to be that wealthy and be what most would consider an objectively good person. Like any other extremely wealthy person, his hands are likely soaked in blood from the decisions he's made. You can't shift that kind of capital without crushing people under its weight.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Goddamn, they'll pull a muscle if they try any harder. How do you attend something like this and not loving die of sudden lethal fremdschamen? I'm already blushing a little just reading this poo poo.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

"muslims gently caress our women, so why don't we gently caress their women"

:thunk:

he literally might be getting to the point in the most idiotic fashion possible

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

oliwan posted:

Ah, so these people believe that "the friend zone" is used by women to manipulate men and get things from men without having to have sex with them, and that that is unfair?

Yes, their worldview is literally that that women and men are incapable of constructive interaction with each other. Additionally, they believe women are parasites who are constantly on the lookout for a superior host, and will immediately abandon a man if a wealthier, more powerful, or more attractive one presents himself to them.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

economics expert pewdiepie

How big of an idiot do you have to be to take loving pewdiepie's opinion on something as the most salient argument? I mean, Jesus, the alt-right guys are dumb as hell and wrong all the time, but at least as an ignorant guy looking for a political explanation to his problems, you can look at one of them and say "This is a dude most known for being a political pundit, he probably has spent a lot of time forming this opinion, and is not a let's player most famous for shouting naughty words regurgitating what he heard someone else say"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

Did i fail to refute his points? CAN the points even be refuted? Does evidence matter? Is it even possible to win an argument with the alt right? Did i lose by giving up and making fun of him?

If the dude is taking the pewdmeister as an authority on the goddamn wage gap you are probably not going to be able to sway him with a logical argument using scholarly sources as evidence - he will reject those sources as biased regardless of their quality. I wouldn't say you "lost" by giving up and mocking him as an idiot but it definitely wasn't something that's going to get him to think seriously about his beliefs. The approach I try to take when engaging people like this is to try and find common ground with them and then get them to acknowledge how their way of approaching a problem might be harmful.

Of course, that's not something you're gonna do in a facebook comment feed so yeah just go hog wild on his dumb rear end, gently caress it.