Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

paradoxGentleman posted:

I mean, aren't we leftists just as litigious? I guess we generally don't sell out each other though.

the left isn't constantly looking for new enemies because the point of leftist politics isn't to rule over the ashes it's to improve the material conditions of everyone
conservatives need an other and once they've ran through the obvious minorities will start in on poo poo like hair color as an indicator of defective genes or worshipping the wrong god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Spergin Morlock posted:

i feel like its not at all a coincidence that michael flynn's son was one of the main pushers of pizzagate. think the former head of an intelligence agency knows how to run a disinfo op?

flynn was really bad at not getting caught, if he had anything to do with Q we'd know about it

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Hodgepodge posted:

they literally tell you exactly what they're doing, they just say its you doing it

It's Always Projection

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

These pnw nazis are really scary to me, as it seems like they are successful at seizing power situationally in ways the state can’t or won’t stop. It seems like a place where they could subvert the rule of law and break the monopoly on violence. I keep thinking about that manifesto by a state senator about making a new country out of cascadia where they kill all the men who aren’t fascists and enslave all the women.

The people who aren't fascists are also armed and not interested in being killed.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

YOLOsubmarine posted:

powerful organized white nationalist gay mafia

since they're not busy loving one another's wives they've got the time to plot that your more traditional cuck or be cucked nazi simply doesn't

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Probably a fair amount of it, yeah. That way you can be the Mercers or some other rich chuds without the negative publicity of being the Mercers. Plus you keep the people you're propping up on a much more effective leash, since it's month to month and can be tightened or slackened at your whim vs a lump sum. Also it keeps costs down, since if they're willing to be PJW for $4k a month you don't need to pay them $5k.

e: it's also more hidden, patreon isn't going to let a list of sponsors leak because that'd be the end of their operation vs well, pjw doesn't talk about his sponsors but if you go look he's clearly getting marching orders from the Waltons or whoever

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

StashAugustine posted:

To be fair I still like Mark Fisher

I've really only read his Vampire Castle essay and I feel like the context of "this dude commits suicide" does it no favors.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Gaupo Guacho posted:

excuse me representative gabbard is a vital anti imperialist voice

it's only imperialism when the french do it, the rest of the time it's just sparkling murder and pillage

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

It does? Like holy poo poo do you think it doesnt?

lol it's background radiation and has been for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

e:

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Why is it Hubbardianism and not Hubbardism and why do I have the feeling there's an essay that answers this question

She wants to replicate the grift, it's the study of the man not the grift he spun up.

Relevant Tangent has issued a correction as of 13:11 on Nov 30, 2020