Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I said come in! posted:

What fighting game Twitch broadcasters do you all like? The only one I am familiar with is maximilian_dood but I want to find more, especially if they are planning on being dedicated to this game.

Max is alright in moderation, Aris used to be more fun to watch but he's gotten progressively more annoying about just making GBS threads on every game even if joking, Rip/Reepal is a cool and friendly dude, Floe's fun if you can deal with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

everyone was making GBS threads on him. seems like he was the worst character in the beta

Honestly I kind of put that down to him being a new character, up against like the two dumbest mainstays from the first game who were pretty much the same as they were.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

KOMI posted:

Any word if there will be another WB account needed for special unlocks (that we can all share again hopefully)? :awesomelon:

I'd say the chances are pretty high, they got a pretty good bit of mileage out of it on MKX and it's not like they got a bad response.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

I'd rather get NRS studios in touch with Squeenix so we can get an isometric Mortal Kombat Tactics RPG

Technowolf posted:

Make the reset of the MK Mythologies series, Ed.

Would seriously buy the both of these.

I do wanna keep some hope that Shaolin Monks 2 will eventually happen though, I actually played some of it again recently with a buddy and it's a good time.

• Locked thread