Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

No you're still a loving rear end in a top hat, OP.

Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Is it wrong to feel satisfaction from people who voted to gently caress everyone else over getting screwed over?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Either way, lmbo.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

This is art.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I like that trump being an incredibly selfish rear end in a top hat and not a hate filled monster is what is going to loose him his base.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Yes, I agree.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Laughing at the idea of white america turning on trump because he tried to get them to stop killing themselves.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Drunkboxer posted:

:toxx: I will literally piss on his grave at some point in my life

I have a previous commitment to piss on Woodrow wilsons grave and I'll need to cross that off my list first but I promise you I'll piss

Trump's grave is going to be the new Regan grave.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Is this like last time when they said the same things but it turned out the gm owners just didn't like normal cars and then had to get bailed out by fmthe government?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I'm really excited to see if they vote for the same people who let this happen.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
In 40 years that town is going to be a bunch of poo poo eating tribals sacrificing their children to a giant Donald trump head shaped poo furnace.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

coastal elite haul their poo poo and leave it to rot onto the rest of the country and blame them for it

poo poo eating locals take money to deal with other peoples poo poo, get mad at the people who payed when the poop dump has an overflow.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
A corporate entity in Alabama processes poop because of low regulation and New York contracted them to do as such to the poop made in New York.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

reignonyourparade posted:

On or two locals, maybe, are getting paid to deal with the poop, more likely it's a plot of land belonging to Poop International.

Why don't they get mad at those two and the zoning board.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I think it's funny when people get screwed over by the local rich and politicians and then blame outsiders instead of holding their own accountable.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
They eat it, to own the liberals.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
That first village owned the hell out of the second one.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Yeah he killed thre family members with his greed but have you considered that the last president was black.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

ikanreed posted:

It's harder when it's just a good policy that happens to continue under Trump.

Rather than right wing policies coming home to roost

I think it's kinda funny the one program trump keeps from obama is the one that harms the state economically.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Jose posted:

Eventually the republicans will have killed all the people who voted them in and those states will change

We all thought that once but then they just gave up on democracy.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Swarthy hirsute individual looking for married white women willing to help facilitate the genocide of whites through various sex acts.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

It's really messed up they won't let Alan hang out with them anymore, like, what gives them the right to not be around Mr. Dershowitz if they don't want to.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Alan's civil liberties are being attacked by these people who don't want to be around him or listen to him talk.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Roki B posted:

bookmarked

loved

jizzed to all this

got a 12 hour shadowban on twitter after hate-twooting the national soybean council and their faces of tariffs nerds

11/10 A+++++++ would again

Im happy for you.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

cumshitter posted:

i worked in extremely predatory lending and sometimes i would see people submitting superfluous documentation and all sorts of weird poo poo. like i remember a pre-paid debit/credit card called Scott Card or something. sometimes id look up these weird little banks operating next to a hot dog on a stick at the mall when i was bored and the "debit cards for people blacklisted from normal banks" all had gently caress-you-over-a-barrell terms

probably the most famous example of what im talking about is the Kim Kardashian Kard. yes, they with with K for Kard not seeing the obvious connection people were going to make there.

here are the fees:

Is it charging 2 dollars to pay off your bill?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Someone add a frame with him murdering a bunch of people and then another one with the fire on fox news blaming the dead for making the dog do that.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Barb is super depressing and someone who knows West Virginia social services should yell at that old racist to get help.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

I have never respected anyone more than I do her.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

augias posted:

I actually earn $500,000 a year coaching the offensive line for a college football team but i vote dem and post in the 'spam r we still cool youse guys

Can you get me a job?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Confidently Queer posted:

"What's that? Our hospital ranking and quality metrics turned to poo poo because we cut salaries and hired the bottom of the barrel? Who would've thought?" --hospital administrators

They just game the metrics while also paying as little as possible.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
They exist friend, posting like all things in life, require balance.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

That motherfucker.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Subjunctive posted:

nah, my new house has room to store that stuff outside so it doesn’t have to be driven to the dump, but more importantly I’m not depressed anymore so it’s easier to take care of that sort of stuff for myself

if you’re going to guillotine me, please at least wait into March when all the scholarship stuff is sorted out in my will. it would feel pretty dumb to figure all that out and then be killed before it was finalized!

hope you’re well!

Good for you, buddy.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

just did my taxes, legit laughing my rear end off that I'm getting a larger return and chuds are having to pay

thanks trump, still wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire because you'd enjoy it

I haven't done it yet, but my taxes are going to freaking own.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
The reaction I get when I thank trump people for my refund despite not being white owns. Much like most things involving being rich.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

My family hates me, what's up with them?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Wow, the gop making sort sighted decisions for immediate gain, I can't believe it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Judakel posted:

People really will do anything to pay the rent.

I'm honestly kinda disgusted at her for working for them but that doesn't detract from the fact that fox news is racist.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

it's nice to have proof though

Seriously, till trump their was always a chance they were all just really dumb, but no, the whole thing is filled with hypocrites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
It's just a way to be racist without being racist mixed into a country club / strip mall.