Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why are there so many shut the gently caress up liberal photoshops though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

[/quote]

I'm glad he's going to be dead before 2020

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

actually qwuite the opposite it gets hotter

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cliff racers were clearly flying lizards

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SyRauk posted:

I guarantee you they will vote for him again.

that 71 year old might die first

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FMguru posted:

The GOP has a message for farmers struggling under Trupm's erratic trade policies

That message is: "Eat poo poo, you loving pussies"

(via: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/tom-cotton-farmers-sacrifice-real-war )

those heroes that all died under Cottons command, because if Iran and not at all that he was a bad officer

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can't wait until he uses Biden's son's shady Ukraine dealings to justify voting for Trump again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

like, imagine if you just used that field's exact footprint to make a reflector solar plant

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm Anal Lubeanus

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is steven crowder the obviously closeted trans woman who constantly dresses in drag to own the libs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Suburbs are worse than rurals.

Most chuds live in identical candy cutter houses and drive a 40 minute commute in a SUV to middle class jobs.

There are rural chuds, more than rural decent human beings.

But there are more suburban chuds than rural ones

Yeah rurals know the system doens't work out for them and let themselves be fooled into blaming poor minorities. The system works for suburbians and they still want to gently caress up minorities.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Alan_Shore posted:

Yes and him being a clone is a massive loving spoiler so well done lol

Tom Cruise is a clone in Oblivion and the alien Scavs are actually surviving humans and Cruise is doing the alien's bidding

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The article doesn't say this but this is 100% Cuban scum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm 90% sure this is a gusano parody

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

furiously updating cspam.xls so i know which slurs each poster can say

LG has a blanket C-word pass, given that we both called Pelosi that and I ate a 6er (not mad)(kinda mad)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

My county proactively voted to raise the minimum to $15/hour, the state legislature promptly passed a law prohibiting cities and counties from establishing a min wage. Party of freedom.

Are you from Missouri because I'm pretty sure that happened to St. Louis

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

selec posted:

happened here in my city in Iowa, so DSA canvassed local restaurants and got them to pledge to pay the new minimum wage despite the state law, and picketed the few holdouts until they agreed too.

nice

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The articles doesn't say but I can't imagine how many gallons per day a 10 foot wide pipe carries

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

learn some loving hydraulics

my dude you don't even want to know how badly my petroleum system in factorio runs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what exactly could they do, call in all the witnesses that refuse to come to the house so they can all say "actually no quid pro quo" and leave? I don't think that's gonna change many minds, the public largely seems to accept that Trump loyalists are yesman toadies.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

“The tariffs — we thought they’d bring some life back,” Young said. “But they just raised the price of steel.”

fgucking amazing

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ah yes, I remember the day before the crucifixion, when Jesus was gonna wash a foot but then he said "this smells gay lmao"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

You're posting in it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Comey being sent to jail by an extremely stupid president that he was most responsible for getting elected other than Clinton would own

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i used to bring this up with my family in alabama (before they moved away from that urine-soaked hellhole)

The black families living in the cotton belt that are hit hardest by this didn't vote Trump

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

I really wish I knew what the GOP plan for healthcare besides "gently caress the ACA" because a lot of Trump voters are about to get sick.

I took one of my few PTO days to see my GP regarding some very extreme weight loss I've been having. They ordered this test and that test (more time off I need) so I figured I'd try to handle as many as I could today. Went to a Labcorp with no appt and waited in a large group for 2 hours before I said gently caress it. Several (oldish) people there HAD appointments and still waited over an hour. People were rightfully pissed off. I COULDN'T make an appt since no one answered the phone there and it was impossible to do on my smart phone.

I got to thinking about how much MAGA's bitch about the USPS and the DMV but I've never seen a bigger shitshow than what I saw today at any public place, and that includes COMCAST and VERIZON. Labcorp has a kiosk you have to use for check in. ZERO personal interaction. No screen with a list of who's up next like even fast food places have. At one point when the door opened I asked how many people were ahead of me. Five.

45 minutes later, I asked again. Still FIVE.

That's when I left. Guess I'm gonna wither away and die then working myself to the bone(s). I can't go a different lab since it's mandated by my insurance. Freedom I guess it's called.

They told me I had to fast b4 the tests. LOL, I'm LOSING WEIGHT. Sat there until 2 pm having not eaten all day.

But, yeah, socialized medicine would be a nightmare.

I can assume that everyone waiting there getting pissed off wasn't a democrat or libertatrian so I wonder if they've come up with anything for healthcare beyond Tort Reform and selling insurance across state lines. A LOT of Trump's voters are elderly and sick to some extent.

black man bad was and always has been their only plan for the ACA.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

reporting and blocking is for cowards

the only people I have blocked are arfjason and powercrazy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Delorence Fickle posted:

The 3.6 Rontgen can be replaced with "it's just a flu" or "just a bad chest cold"

I made a gif along this exact lines in the previous covid thread but I can't find it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

*works 80 hours a week just to make ends meet* I love supporting this failed business clown who's had everything handed to him. He represents me.

to quote the only insightful thing Meghhahan McCain has ever said; "They don't like the things he likes, they hate the things he hates"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

He sits right next to me, has been known to sneeze like a nuclear bomb and it's beginning to make me angry. His sneezes are/were LOUD and startling before all this started. It's really something.

Dudes intentionally sneezing as loud as possible like some sort of howler monkey asserting dominance is a Thing I've noticed amongst the moron class

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thundercracker posted:

My biggest wtf is that Trump got a cult. Trump?! Hitler makes sense. Stalin makes sense. Putin makes sense. They're all dangerous ruthless strongmen. But Donnny loving Good rains?

Hitler was a wheezing half-lunged pudgy dork on speed that couldn't walk a half mile without getting winded. Stalin was a dumb drunk. Being a strongman isn't about being a strong man.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Philthy posted:

The history of WW2 is basically a bunch of morons who somehow did more damage than they should have ever been allowed to. They were on their own timeline of "well what if this guy did something incredibly dumb to cause this..." over and over and over. It was so loving stupid and so many people died that didn't need to if they weren't all literally hitting themselves in the face.

that's basically the same story of 2016 - someone best summarized it as "everyone started with the premise that Trump couldn't win, and then everyone used this fact to do something that made it incrementally more possible"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What parties have serious (as opposed to culture war) reasons for wanting to get rid of the ACA? I assume insurance companies have a preferred method of gradually returning to the old system in a way that will get them a few fractions of a cent more than they get now?

Is it truly a purely chud thing?

Black Man President. Black Man has one accomplishment. Accomplishment must be destroyed.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FMguru posted:

Another NYT chud safari article, quoting extensively from an everyman-in-the-street who just happened to be the president of Atlanta's Young Republicans chapter (although not identified as such).

https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/status/1319028097187020812

Trump voters, famous for their ability to shut the gently caress up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Most farmers justify this by saying that their subsidies help feed America. As opposed to SNAP of course.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

One thing that you see in covid death graphs over and over and over is that the 'waves' usually have a much longer tail compared to the initial upswing, often with at least double the numbers. So even if the US's current wave suddenly ended today and started going back down again tomorrow there's at at least another 500,000 deaths baked into it before it'd drop back to zero, and that's the best case scenario. It's much more likely that we're only at the start of the Thanksgiving surge and there'll be a Christmas surge following that, so the peak is still a long way off.

It's a foregone conclusion that there'll be an even higher number of covid deaths in 2021 regardless of who the president might be.

why does it follow that pattern so cleanly, I've always wondered. Weekend reporting lapses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what thread do we go to to yell about janet loving yellen telling us 60k is the compromise cutoff between two different sets of idiot dems