Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pooky posted:

So accurate. Once you hit the crest of the pass you ain't on the city no more, boy.

I visited Spokane once to visit my grandfather after he shacked up with a woman who turned out to be crazy. The most exciting thing there was a USAF base outside of town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gringostar posted:

that sounds very unconstitutional

the gently caress is this supposed to mean :confused:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

(representative of a doobie dog)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I smell the poop train comin', it's rollin' round the bend

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Powered Descent posted:

One of the more under-appreciated comedy moments of the election was when Trump was endorsed by George Bush. No, not that George Bush. No, not that one either. George Prescott Bush. Jeb's son.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall at the next Thanksgiving dinner... :allears:

back in the days before Obama George P. Bush was talked about like he might be a political contender some day like he was JFK Jr. or some poo poo

it's nice of him to torpedo himself so thoroughly

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/anakin_wildstar/status/988851822713487363

surely a person who appreciates the importance of public assistance for people in difficult circumstances

https://mobile.twitter.com/anakin_wildstar/status/987151741824086016

One of the great ironies of our time is that Republicans could probably get the infrastructure of social welfare in the country torn down if they'd just use their own voter base as evidence.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

how can you be mad at them for giving u what u asked for in this thread

must... fire... circular... squad... Judean People's Front...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Maybe they're really, really stupid about politics.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah, they're just very willing to pay a small price if they think that brown people are getting hit way worse. When you hear them whine about it like MAGA-Soybeans from the article it's because they feel like the price that they're paying for satisfying their enormous sense of racial grievance is slightly too high.

Some people might call that stupidity.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

old.flv posted:

Obama certainly was not infallible but I liked him and definitely wish he was somehow still President :shrug:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shirts and skins posted:

Gonna take a while for Trump to catch up to his bodycount

If he doesn't it won't be through lack of effort and desire, that's for drat sure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That one British king with the custom gently caress chair?

Edward VII!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Burt Sexual posted:

I think I’m glad I don’t know what this means.

I think it involves animes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It's Pick. Don't bother.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zanzibar Ham posted:

And if it looks like a black person was gonna pass the test they could bring out the biggest gun - 'who invaded Spain in the 8th century?'

Hah. Everyone knows it was the Moops.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al! posted:

don't worry, the world bank and imf are going to step in and give england the same great deal they've given the rest of the developing world lmao

oh yeah, like in the 70s :lol:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

marines aren't human

yes they are

this is the problem

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BONE DOG posted:

Thank yiu for your service

lol I was never a marine, d'you think I'm that stupid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BONE DOG posted:

Ok so Marines are people but volunteering to go kill other people and potentially die yourself for a handful of oligarchs makes you a fundamentally broken person

this is the problem, yes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I knew this was gonna get posted.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

cumshitter posted:

i worked in extremely predatory lending and sometimes i would see people submitting superfluous documentation and all sorts of weird poo poo. like i remember a pre-paid debit/credit card called Scott Card or something. sometimes id look up these weird little banks operating next to a hot dog on a stick at the mall when i was bored and the "debit cards for people blacklisted from normal banks" all had gently caress-you-over-a-barrell terms

probably the most famous example of what im talking about is the Kim Kardashian Kard. yes, they with with K for Kard not seeing the obvious connection people were going to make there.

here are the fees:

honestly I'm torn between my hatred of predatory lenders and my deeply-held belief that people who would willingly sign up for a loving Kardashian credit card deserve whatever they get

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Epic High Five posted:

if you're a leftist and don't vote in the midterms, you should be loaded into a ballista and fired into a wall Wile E Coyote style

also if you're a conservative and DO vote in the midterms

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

199A is the one that hosed up everything in Nier Automata, right?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
TBH there are hundreds of worse ways to die than buried by a volcano at the age of 83.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MunchE posted:

Seriously. Why the gently caress are we continuing to wring our hands trying to understand mean old racists who prefer FOX News to reality.

Journalists and :decorum: types are still trying to find the right magic incantations that will finally convince them of how wrong they've been because life works exactly like the inspiring speech Captain Picard makes to the aliens of the week.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I would like a return to bipartisan politics. I also recognize that this means the political right in this country must be destroyed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If "none of the above" was an option on American ballots, it would win ~90% of elections.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FMguru posted:

Post Trump offspring realizing that they're going to go to prison under Trump here

https://twitter.com/JacobHeilbrunn/status/1059616254380724224

This is the sort of thing that makes me want to start praying again.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TotalLossBrain posted:

lmao jfc that is terrifying and dark

it'd make the transition to the depths of hell much easier though

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The real voter fraud was the friends we made along the way to the polling place.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FMguru posted:

Which polling place? I voted so many times under so many different names, it's hard to keep them all straight.

:ssh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, a modern monocrop farm that doesn't sell its produce is definitely going to be self-sufficient.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

waah waah

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shear Modulus posted:

im not sure if it has been stated that he is directly coordinating with russian spies but the existence has been disclosed of communications between him and roger stone or maybe even papadapoulous re the hacked emails. and of course the us government has stated that wikileaks coordinates with the russian government and assange is wikileaks since everyone else left ages ago

Remember when Hollywood jerked him off with that gushing biopic of him as a heroic crusader for truth and accountability? Can't wait to see how that gets memory holed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

my bony fealty posted:

Laura Loomer is very sad

Good.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

whats the supposed reason a responsible gun fondler would want to turn their fancy semiautomatic into a simulation of spraying an uzi from a car speeding down an unpaved road

"It's fun and it's mah rats!"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm glad of it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I used to work as a bellhop with a retired Marine. He would walk up to naval officers and say "you know, the Marines are department of the Navy...the men's department." He'd say that to a loving admiral if he had the chance.

This guy sounds cool, actually.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chief McHeath posted:

EVERYONE SHUT THE gently caress UP and smoke some weed and post those Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here itt instead

Chief McHeath posted:

like the gosh danged thread says!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rightwing fringe: deep state jade helm one world government death panels
leftwing fringe: big ag gmos homeopathic meds tech polluting my body with emf
horseshoe fringe: big govt is killing ppl with vaccines and flouridated water

Pseudoscience conspiracy poo poo is basically the one place where horseshoe theory actually holds true.