Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This woman's feed is nutty. She's had a ton of shoulder surgeries and is going to get utterly hosed by whatever hellscape healthcare future we're facing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

its pretty elitist of you to assume the people of alabama are being exploited by new york. alabamans consistently elect politicians who proudly run on making alabama the toilet of the world. they can't have their poo poo and eat it too

They sure seem to be doing both right now

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

etalian posted:

In more related news, China has stopped buying US soybeans in retaliation for the Trump trade tariffs

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/04/angst-in-farm-belt-after-reports-that-china-halted-buying-us-soybeans.html

No, now the Chinese will turn into hulking muscle men without the soy to keep them in check!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
They literally think he's a savior don't they

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Burt Sexual posted:

We're sorry, that number is no longer in service. If you'd like to make another call, please hang up and try again.

wtf

"Hang up and try again" is good advice to someone who believes in reincarnation

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Trust only your fists

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Gringostar posted:

if they trigger another election won't the absolute boy become pm and tell all the racists to gently caress off while he nationalizes all their assets?

God Save the Boy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Business Gorillas posted:

Stoplights - $400
Dogcatchers - $500
Cousin Puerto Rico Prevention - $2,400,000
Firefighter Helmets - $800

Please help me my small town is dying

Allow Taco Juan to live in your town

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Owning my children by owning myself by having children to own my social security to own my children into having to take care of me to own the... Elderly?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

quote:

Let me tell you a riddle. “I slept with a billionaire because he said he loved me. I expected to make love, but in the morning I realized I was getting screwed. When I went to tell the world, I was offered cash to keep my mouth shut.” Who am I? No, I’m not a model or someone named Stormy. I’m the American farmer.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is there anything about the military that isn't designed around being a world striding misery machine?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's the one acceptable function of usury

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Epic High Five posted:

I've got a Capital One card that I do the buy candy bar -> pay off at end of month -> repeat thing but mostly only because I've had it for like 15 years so canceling it would murder my average age

I have an old secured card that I got when I was 21 and has a 300 dollar limit and I just donate 15 bucks to MSF every month. Charitable AND keeps my credit score healthy.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is absolutely something she saw some billionaire do in a movie or something and her brain turned it into something Trump did IRL

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dreddout posted:

We are gonna see a Sunni/Shia style schism when Trump croaks and there's gonna be a CHUD civil war of succession between the Party of Pence and the Party of Barron

Sorry this is reality hope you like it!

I'm on Team Barron

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

How can you be this loving dumb. This is like Darwin Award poo poo

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Chapo likes to rub elbows with some pretty dodgy characters and a lot of their loud fans are just chuds that want health care. As long as you understand it's not radical or liberatory politics you can probably enjoy them yelling at the ghouls in politics

Why is it every time anyone talks about Chapo's impurities that they're extremely nonspecific about it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Because I don't spend a lot of time memorizing details that I don't like about people and would prefer not to say something wrong.

Was it Angela Nagle that they like? She's just a Strasserite at this point. There's were some photos of Matt speaking with some other alt right weirdo but that was years ago.

"They hang out with some shady types and this impinges upon their character. Don't ask me to explain this, I don't want to malign someone I know nothing about"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The only way they'll pay attention is if the price of dip rises and they'll blame Obama for that somehow

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I hope Peterson pivots left some day because it would be the funniest thing that could possibly happen

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tashilicious posted:

But still unironically guillotine all billionaires.

Can we start with Musk?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

lmao

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Why would they laser a lone car

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You wouldn't even be able to see the actual beam anyway, right? It's like how you see adverts for laser pointers and they have to fire the beam through smoke to get it to even show up

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Astrochicken posted:

Is capitalism bad??

Dude, yeah

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You just know all the people bitching about PDA are the same people who would see that WW2 era photo of the guy kissing a random woman and be like "see this is when America was great!!"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

replace ourselves before (((they))) do

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

lmfao "this land has been in my family for generations and we will make America great again" bankrupted in a single season

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elephant Ambush posted:

I loathe this emote.

Why do we use a creeped out little girl for literally anything?

gently caress everyone who posts that lovely thing.

:manning:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Mommy of 5 and business owner

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Voting for Trump solely because you thought he would lock people up is my favourite chud sub-type.

My favorite is the people who supported him solely because they thought they'd get an extra 500 bucks at tax time for an HDTV

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Proposal: I'm going to start a forum for my comedy website
Reality: two decades of drudging up the refuse of the internet and rolling in it, spraying filth across the web, and :chaostrump:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i bet this is because the tax bill lowered the amount of your property taxes you could deduct from your federal income taxes

considering trump's base are suburban homeowners it's a big lol

https://twitter.com/DennisMJordan/status/1092784259864109057

What is the purpose of lowering that deduction? Is it literally just to make up for tax revenue lost from taxing high earners?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That poor man

He had to touch that hat

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
When people say they gave 3 degrees do they mean like three associates' degrees or what

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Megan Amram's profile picture makes me laugh every time I see it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Why is our big tangerine boy so upset at wind farms?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dead Beef posted:

yeah wind turbines don't kill many birds at all

Once again, America is superior

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

I took in waaaaaay more nicotine ( and maybe did more damage to my lungs im hearing now?) using a juul then smoking cigarettes tbh. it’s so easy to just walk around puffing it all day since it doesn’t really smell or have a butt to throw away and it’s harder to ration your use

I remember thinking this exact thing when the first ones appeared on the market. How the gently caress were these ever legal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

y'all up in here forgetting that a team called the Pekin Chinks existed up until 1980

Pekin is such a loving embarrassment and that's saying something