Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Remember that meme someone made with the Obama hope image painted like the Heath Ledger Joker? That hits pretty different in retrospect.

someone remake that image but instead of obama being painted like the Joker, the makeup is on the camera perspective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

do we not use "jokerfied" anymore

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Nuclear War posted:

WTF is a head of household, in like, legal terms

well normally in medieval times a holding would be like a keep or a manor and the surrounding lands that you own. but in this case it's just a house. so it's a household

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

sat on my keys! posted:

I'm a powerfully stupid person but I don't understand why they can't just send out the $2000 and then claw it back from high earners at tax time

They don't want to. It's as simple as that. They lied to get votes and they don't want to send anyone anything.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

It was easier for Dems to pass a direct payments bill when Republicans were in charge

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH! MY BILLS! MY BILLS ARE PAST DUE! JOE YOU RAT! YOU WEREN'T ASKING FOR MY VOTE TO GIVE ME MY STIMULUS PAYMENT! YOU WERE LYING TO GET ELECTED TO GIVE YOUR INDUSTRY FRIENDS CUSHY GOVERNMENT JOBS! HOW COULD YOU GIVE YOUR OWN VOTERS THE LYING TRUMP JOE?!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol i knew cspam was going to eat itself with trump out of office, but this is still a little faster than I expected

Taintrunner has been ranting since well before Trump left office

now this, this is good content

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

This is Taintrunner's time to shine yeah

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's true that it is a new administration that is different from trump's. after all, trump sent out stimulus checks and biden won't.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Platystemon posted:

Centers for Disease, Control

Centers for Disease & Control

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Good to see CSPAM still steady on the His44.com forums trajectory. Gonna be sad when I get banned for not supporting the Carlson/Greene ticket in 2024 tho.

please don't lump us in with fake-Schnorkles

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

papa horny michael posted:

The debt can still run far deeper. It's not even the norm yet for educational institutions or corporations to take a guaranteed percentage of lifetime job earnings no matter where you work.

lol what the gently caress do you think student loans are

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Shipon posted:

student loans are not remotely close to "you owe 10% of your income to your college in perpetuity"

for a lot of people they kinda are

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

numerrik posted:

I forget who said it, but I remember a quote from years ago, that went something like “America is a one party state, but in typical American decadence, they have two of them.”

"The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them." -Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, an extremely good quote

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SchnorkIes posted:

Mostly just trying to justify policies that don't help the people I hate, white lumpens aren't in the working class lol

This is means testing fyi. You are a lib

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SchnorkIes posted:

They're Q ppl op

who gives a gently caress. stop trying to figure out how to charge them rent for living in your head

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SchnorkIes posted:

means testing to say fascists arent comrades and that certain subsets of lumpens in an industrial economy lack revolutionary potential?

"just trying to justify policies that don't help the people I hate" is means testing you weasel

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

As to your other point, doesn't that have something to do with how 200 years ago South Carolina was an underpopulated settler colony with a bunch of cotton fields in private hands and a huge natural harbor?

lmfao. could have happened to anybody!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

IMHO your job and community owe you nothing. If you're laid off because of your husband's lovely Facebook post you should step up and come up with a game plan to do without.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

cumshitter posted:

My Qex still lives with me because we broke up only four weeks ago, right after Moderna #1, which I did not tell him about at the time due to multiple huge fights on the vaccination topic as well as the rest of the Quniverse of conspiracies he believes and I don't. Since the breakup things are mostly cordial while he arranges to move out, and finally he asked me if I got the vaccine and I answered truthfully. So he knew I was scheduled for Moderna #2 today.

He came to me excited this morning, confirming that I was still going in for my second shot, and says he wanted to try a scientific experiment. (He couched it as science knowing I would agree with that angle.) I knew what was coming but played dumb for a while because I wanted to see how he would explain it to me.

Anyway, we agreed we would try the magnet test on my freshly vaccinated arm as soon as I got back. He got a magnet, I removed the bandaid and cleaned the adhesive residue off my arm, he put the magnet on my arm and...

The magnet fell to the floor.

We tried it a couple of times but the magnet had no desire to stay on my arm.

You would think this would cause him to re-evaluate the reliability of his sources, but apparently not.

It's only been a few hours and so far I feel fine. We'll see how I fare in the next day or so. Anyway I wanted to share this amusing anecdote with you all.

Wow, so scientific. Sounds like your ex has a real respect for healthy skepticism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

lol AOC

https://twitter.com/equalityAlec/status/1395421126239604736