Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Avirosb posted:

Chapo doesn't think Russia influencing elections is that big of a deal.

A few grand worth of facebook ads and shitposting on twitter isn't that big of a deal. The racial animus and reactionary drive that brought Trump to power isn't because of the Russians. The Nazis are coming from inside the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Known problematic guests:

Angela Nagel
Sam Kriss
Matt Taibbi
Stav
Adam
David Cross
Liz Bruenig
Tim Faust

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

BraveUlysses posted:

what's the problem with faust

His day job is/was with some kind of woke insurance company or something. IDK I just know he got dragged on Twitter for it so he goes on The Bad List.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I continue to be absolutely amazed that the right wing media machine has convinced most chuds that Trump's idiot trade war will work for them in the long run even though they're getting their asses kicked and can't articulate what the desired outcome is supposed to be. If a Democrat tried this they'd have been either assassinated by now or the national guard would be putting down literal rebellions in chud states. It's loving amazing.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

VitalSigns posted:

Where does that appellation even come from, I don't get it

https://youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0

It started with the can't stump the Trump youtube videos that used knife party's centipede as a soundtrack.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

The Russian money dried up.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he's still going to vote straight ticket r for the rest of his life

He'll come back into the fold when his facebook feed and fox news tells him to.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

When that chud said that he had bled for Trump, what did he mean? That he posted about qanon on the internet a bunch?

Meme war veteran

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/JoshMullin5/status/1072689523728023552?s=19

https://twitter.com/JoshMullin5/status/1072698652525772807?s=19

It's kind of sad if this is real, but lol at that 2nd tweet.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Senor Dog posted:

what does "cooked the books on ISIS intelligence" refer to?

Who knows. Anything they try to tell him that isn't 100% what he wants to hear is fake.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The party literally killed their children but they continue to enthusiastically support it, even spouting propaganda lines when pressed.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
It may not be very funny, but I do think there's valid discussion to be had in how you can wake up the working rural poor without having them immediately become Strasserists. It's basically the result of them realizing they're going to die under GOP corporate rule.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Agean90 posted:

The entire point of private space exploration is so the rich can gently caress off and become space dukes with a peasantry of bootlickers when the earth becomes unlivable, killing them is a moral act.

The tell is what the billionaires are spending their money on. It used to be that they would found a college, library, or art museum. The current bunch is buying survival bunkers, private islands, and space ships.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Whoops, there goes that best picture Oscar.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Nm

Nothus has issued a correction as of 15:43 on Jan 15, 2019

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Uncle Wemus posted:

Which ones the hellban

You keep shitposting into the void but nobody ever sees them. It's genius.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

This is almost as much of a shock as Trump blaming the union for GMs Lordstown plant shutting down.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Kitfox88 posted:

IIRC the wobbly ones make really haunting wailing sounds in operation which is pretty cool imo

That sounds pretty unpleasant to live close to.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

BiggerBoat posted:

Since it's tax season can we talk about all the CHUDS and everyone else having sticker shock and finding themselves owned really hard by the "tax cut"?

I got loving nailed this year thanks in large part to lovely withholding and the removal of a couple of State deductions I used to be able to claim. Anecdotally, just about everyone I know got a really rude awakening when they filed this year and basically what it seems like what this "cut" did was change the withholding percentages so idiots went "wow! I got an extra $74 this paycheck!" and got on board the Trump Train. Most of my friends are bitching about it and my MAGA coworkers are just silent when I bring it up.

At least something shut them the gently caress up.

We got loving owned, but my chud coworkers just blamed the company for ballsing up their withholding.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Agean90 posted:

I want to learn German but from one of those classes out in Amish country so I speak in a goofy 17th century dialect or some poo poo

The Amish speak Dutch, which sounds like a goofy dialect of German.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

pseudanonymous posted:

Farming is one of those things where there's definitely money to be made in it, but most of the money to be made is being made by huge corporations. Individual farmers are basically just running out the clock, and most of them would be better off, economically speaking, selling the land and investing the proceeds. That being said there are still some supreme grifters making tons of money owning land on which they do not grow alfalfa.

Land prices are pretty dogshit right now too, so they can't walk away without getting screwed either.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

US intervention is bad but Maduro has done more to destroy the Venezuelan social safety net than the US ever could

Lol

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Zeroisanumber posted:

These are all laser-targeted to maximize the pain to Trump country and to the districts/home states of big GOP pols.

It's pretty funny.

The chuds will just blame the Chinese for the pain and the whole mess reinforces Trump's narrative. If the Chinese really wanted him to back off, they'd gently caress with corporate class interests like how the shutdown ended immediately after the air travel system was disrupted.

This whole thing is a pantomime for conservative voters.

Nothus has issued a correction as of 13:38 on May 14, 2019

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

“Was it a bad decision for my family? Yes,” he said. “Was it a bad decision for our country? I can’t say. Sometimes you can’t just think about yourself. You have to think about the broader picture.… I feel like God will bless my decision.”

*votes for Trump in 2020*

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

But while there’s unanimous disappointment in the administration’s plan to deport Chaldeans, some Chaldean leaders say they still view Trump as a “friend”.

quote:

...the political parties’ priorities force Chaldeans to navigate Washington in an unusual fashion – Republicans seem more interested than Democrats in protecting persecuted Christian communities abroad, but Democrats are more helpful on immigration issues.

Yet again. Narrative over reality.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Agean90 posted:

can u image how much Kurt would suck if he was still alive

Lol he'd be a chud like Billy Corgan.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Philthy posted:

Also, why aren't we pushing for rationing of that food to every American, starting with the poorest getting the most percentage? We're paying for it, may as well distribute it properly. We can also stop calling them "farmers", we can call them government workers now.

That's pretty much his plan to replace SNAP cards with physical boxes of food.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Control Volume posted:

Its interesting to see that weed has the same style of incorrigible dweeb as beer guys who ramble about only drinking IPAs less than a week after canning

The venn diagram of these two are basically on top of each other in Colorado

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

FMguru posted:

"I'm sure when white people talk about cracking down on and banning and deporting all muslims, they'll make a careful distinction and exception for minority sub groups like us." - something those dumb fuckers actually believed.

How can you live as an ethnic minority in the US for more than five minutes without understanding that to white people "muslim" means "anyone vaguely middle eastern looking or sounding"?

A lot of people bought into the marketing of our foreign policy

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The Obama's get to live out the rest of their lives on Billionaire Island and thier kids will taken care of with sinecures and access to the global elite. Why the gently caress would Michelle sign up for another tour of duty being the target of scorn for every hooting chud and lthe likely bag holder for the next financial collapse?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

silvergoose posted:

Are you saying the chuds will make racist monkey noises, or that they are themselves monkeys

Yes?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

Eley, 38, was arrested Monday on an unrelated bond violation charge stemming from a previous arrest in a domestic violence case

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Trump's gonna rescind MLB's antitrust exemption out of spite.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ikanreed posted:

FWIW the inventor of gender reveal parties has said they think the idea is transphobic and regrets inventing it

Really? Who is that? I need someone to blame my Facebook feed on.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Trump's political strength is that he's unfiltered which gives such a strong sense of genuineness that being a pathological liar hasn't put a dent in it.

Conservatives wanted a loudmouth who woofs out the same bluster they hear on fox news, and Trump's speeches are basically him parroting right wing comments section material.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Can't wait for natsec libs to equate being anti war with being a Nazi.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao. Lock him up

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Jesus lol they built their business model around loving over competitors with tarrifs while having an exemption for themselves. And then they didn't get the exemption.

Owned

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Thundercracker posted:

I honestly don't get. At least the facists in other countries buy off their base in some way. American facists just openly poo poo in the mouth of theirs. Is this the exceptionslism we hear so much?

The payoff is that they will kick minorities harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Zokari posted:

i still dont understand how a protest about police violence somehow came to be about "the troops"

Easy, police violence doesn't exist and cops and troops are interchangeable.