Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Epic High Five posted:

Trump, General Election: "I'm going to bring coal back bigly it's going to be great this region will be wonderful again"

Trump, 1 day after Election: "McConnell and I talked and we both agreed there's nothing we can do to bring jobs back to coal country"

Trump, some weeks later: "I'm repealing the parts of the law that mean coal companies have to cover treatment for black lung"

Trump, today: "Coal companies can now dump their runoff straight into local bodies of water without treatment"

WV is already a hotbed of cancer and addiction and now it's going to get worse haha. Their Senator, whose daughter is a pharma CEO, has also said that his main priority is prosecuting marijuana offenses hahahahahaha

WV literally voted to kill themselves and it's gonna happen

Holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hoooooooly poo poo lol

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the difference is namely whether people die due to absolutely malicious and predatory insurance plans that don't work (instead of expensive ones that actually work) and lack of medical care resulting from it

it is pretty amazing that the ACA being shitcanned will result in the wholesale death of the R electorate and they know this hence the handwringing in the GOP

this will absolutely happen and it will be a horrifying bloodbath. the people in charge just don't seem to get that healthcare is absolutely crucial to a happy population and just kinda disregard how important it is until it's too late.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

http://www.yugeregrets.com/

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Asproigerosis posted:

fun fact baby boomers didn't save any money for health care, they abuse medicare and have their physicians order expensive medical imaging for complications of being old that are only treated conservatively at best (i.e. don't need imaging for). Coincidentally I am not at all bitter about having to do all of these pointless studies every day while people with genuine health issues get denied for not jumping through the right insurance hoops. Compared to third party payers, medicare is a joke and is rampantly abused by both patients and physicians.

hmmm maybe the problem is idiot baby boomers

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Agean90 posted:

3 kids from 4 fathers

wh

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

pfizerman posted:

https://twitter.com/maryHobermaM/status/827698605192540163

dear dumb puddlebrained president please call me about my diabetes

this is the stupidest thing ive seen from a trump voter and ive seen a lot of stupid things from trump voters

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Thump! posted:

Wasn't weed made illegal because it made you feel funny when you smoked it?

weed was made illegal to take advantage of anti-mexican and anti-black sentiment and to use those communities as vehicles for money laundering through the prison-industrial complex

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

so how are trump voters reacting to almost losing their health care bc of trump

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

not enough trump voters eating poo poo in this thread

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

not even poo poo like that will get people to admit they were wrong. there is no way to avoid the Great Equalizer.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kurtofan posted:

loss edits are on the next level

aw fcuk

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Epic High Five posted:

So many redcaps thought that this would be a stunning victory and everybody would tell them how great they are. The fact that the immediate aftermath was a massive outcry against his legitimacy and waves of protests and promises of political violence broke a lot of their loving brains and it was incredible to watch, they sincerely thought that how they acted under Obama would be forgiven and forgotten and people would just be okay with Trump winning despite losing after himself running one of the most hateful, divisive, partisan campaigns in history

what

explain why they're all completely convinced that they're winning then

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

oh my god that last bit

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

^^^ Jared & Ivanka's rabbi

like it matters at this point

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:siren:

Breitbart posted:

I voted for Donald J. Trump because he promised change.

I may have made a mistake.

:siren:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

this thread sucks post more tears

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

not enough maga chuds getting corncobbed itt

have we run out of people who would abandon trump and hit his floor or is it just a slow process?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

you obliterate your o2 sensor and catalytic converter, which ruins your gas mileage and makes your car incapable of passing an emissions test

mom learned this the hard way after getting gasoline from a place staffed by old farts in the middle of North Carolina that looked like it hadn’t been updated since the 70s, all cuz it was cheaper

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

yessssssss give me all the loving salttttttttt :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

“The pay is irrelevant. You either can’t afford them or they won’t accept what you can pay.”

that sounds like the opposite of irrelevant to me buddy