Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

mastershakeman posted:

career

ryan: 7.4 y/a, 4.7 td%, 2.3 int%, 265 y/g
cam: 7.4 y/a, 4.6 td%, 2.7 int%, 234 y/g
kaep 7.3 y/a, 4.3 td%, 1.8 int%, 177 y/g
palmer 7.3 y/a, 4.7 td%, 3.0 int%, 253 y/g
cutler: 7.2 y/a, 4.6 td%, 3.3 int%, 233 y/g
luck: 7.2 y/a, 5.0 td%, 2.6 int%, 272 y/g
eli: 7.1 y/a, 4.7 td%, 3.2 int%, 239 y/g
stafford: 7.1 y/a, 4.4 td%, 2.5 int%, 278 y/g
flacco: 6.9 y/a, 3.8 td%, 2.5 int%, 236 y/g
smith: 6.8 y/a, 3.8 td%, 2.2 int%, 197 y/g
carr: 6.5 y/a, 4.7 td%, 1.8 int%, 238 y/g

here's ay/a which i dont buy as much as y/a
Wilson 8.2
Brady 7.8
Ben 7.7
rivers 7.6
Brees 7.5
Ryan 7.4
kaep 7.3
cam 7.2
luck 7.0
Palmer 6.9
Stafford 6.8
cutler 6.7
tannehill 6.7
Eli 6.6
carr 6.6
flacco 6.5
Smith 6.5

Cutler isn't as good, but he's also had way worse supporting talent and way more offensive coordinator upheaval. hell, until lately ryan was captain checkdown despite having roddy and then julio for his whole career.

Every time you post this you look like the football version of the TimeCube guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Uhh awesome link dude... thanks.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Capitus Von Doom posted:

I have recently been watching old NFL videos(around 90's and early 2000's era) and I noticed that the fields don't use the same turf that they use today. I also noticed that they aren't wearing cleats. Does anyone know what those old fields were made of?

Good old astroturf

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Intruder posted:

I wish the Patriots stupid "You can play here for less and win or go get paid somewhere else" poo poo would blow up in their faces instead of them replacing departures with nobodies who suddenly blossom year after loving year

I wish that, as well.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Groovelord Neato posted:

this is a country whose most powerful politician knows less about history and the government than a fifth grader. who's never read a book cover to cover. literally every athlete is smarter than him.

This makes him smart.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Malcolm Butler’s life story is going to get the Blind Side treatment.

Who plays Bill Belichick?

Tim Allen.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Grittybeard posted:

The other thing I'd be ok with at the moment is if Watson falls all the way to the Chiefs pick, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

You want to replace Alex Smith with Young Alex Smith?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

SKULL.GIF posted:

I really don't think Revis would fit in well with the Packers locker room.

They already put up with that hebrew devil Aaron Rodgers, I don't see why Revis wouldn't fit in. Unless he's too cool to be a Green Gay Fudge Packer, which I would believe

• Locked thread