Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I think betty's dad is a fake out. He stole the evidence because he thinks polly is the killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

MiddleOne posted:

Actually the season finale is going to be a crossover as it turns out Barry Allenthe Punisher was the killer all along.

Ftfy

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Will we ever see Jughead eating pie and coffee in Pop's?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Really? Nobody got that

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, is Jughead, like, living in the school newspaper room?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Like holy poo poo, is Fred Andrews the only non-horrible parent on this show?

(Well, also Sheriff Keller I guess)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

MorgaineDax posted:

I wish Jason had an open casket funeral so all the cast could exclaim how natural he looks with COVERGIRL® LashBlast™ Mascara.

No no no. They would have used COVERGIRL concealer to conceal the bullet hole.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pop Tate.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

I did but also don't require credit for going to Netflix and screenshotting something~

Well gently caress me, I know what I am doing at the office Friday instead of working.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

Yeah, we get next-day episodes on Netflix because none of the real networks picked it up.

But it means I can binge it whenever I want.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

That poo poo is on crave tho along with agents of shield.

And crave is worth getting for Letterkenny alone.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

So, is Jughead, like, living in the school newspaper room?

Boom, called it.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Also Jughead is a special case. He didn't actually work construction, that's just a fake alibi Fred gave the sheriff for him (And it was during the summer. High schoolers have summer jobs. Archie did construction too). The drive in is because he was living there?

Also: The reason FP is now a day laborer is to get his poo poo together and do something not illegal so his wife and daughter come back. Not sure how you missed all this poo poo man?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

....do you know what employment fraud is? Yes he is lying to the police granted, but he is doing it to protect a youth from a false accusation. He faked a time card for an alibi.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

poo poo no you guys, glamazon is my poo poo

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is a hell of an outfit for Jughead to be wearing in New York State in, what, mid-late October?

A sexy one?

I am very confused and enraged by the concept of sexy Jughead

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Subtle foreshadowing?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I swear to god this better not be all Polly's Dream and Jason is in the shower

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Plus Haitian gangs are now trying to carve a piece of rhe pie and entering a three way gang war with aforementioned mafia/bikers.

Actually organized crime in montreal is fascinating. In rhe 90's hell's angels and the banditoes had a massive war which the end of was negotiated by rhe local mafia family The Rizzutos who took power from the other mafia family in the 80's who are now losing power after key members were murdered.

Not counting the Irish gangs who act as muscle for whoever will pay them

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

For more reading about the crazy poo pooThat organized crime in Montreal and QuebecHere you go

Also: Riverdale, I kinda wanna see how hosed up the Party gets that they need Molly Ringwald to set Archie straight.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I like the nice subtle thing that at Pop's, Jug isn't wearing his hat. Especially after he made a big deal of it to Betty in their fight.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Timeless Appeal posted:

The more subtle nuance is that we get Betty without her ponytail for one of the first times in the next scene, which makes sense. But i think it was a nice touch that speaks to how Jug doesn't realize that Betty is as hosed up as he is. Her super-tight ponytail is the same as his dumb hat.
It's just honestly weird that they didn't flip Chuck and Reggie's roles on the show. Reggie is honestly much more of a scumbag in the current comics than on the show.

Didn't catch the ponytail thing but it makes perfect sense.

And honestly, Reggie is was too underused. He's supposed to be a core character. One of the 5 with Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica. In the show he's at best a cameo. Did he even speak during the party?

That being said, I see why they made it Chuck. He's not redeemable at this point.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

esperterra posted:

I just hope he moves onto Ethel soon. Jughead is the worst part of this show for me.

You are the absolute worst.

You are the Archie of this thread

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Archie stalking the halls while slowly humming "Sugar Sugar" to himself.

Say Hello to my Lil' Archie?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I like Kevin's mandatory line "You all need tracking devices"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Snooze Cruise posted:

Its going to be Reggie, and we are going to get a Keyser Sozer montage revealing that he was present in every major scene, just out of sight cackling.

They did announce his actor isn't returning for season 2.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

He is emphasizing how often he goes to Sweetwater to hook up with closeted straight dudes.....

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Shneak posted:

It ain't even the last. At this rate next week will have reanimation, will forgery, and the Pussycats being relevant.

Thank God, I need to have Sabrina the teenaged witch.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Argue posted:

Maybe the opening for the supernatural that they're looking for is next season when an FBI Special Agent named Cooper comes to investigate the small town murder It is comics canon that Betty's older brother, Chick Cooper, is some kind of international super spy

Yeah but in the show He had a date with coathanger

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Mameluke posted:

No he didn't. Alice talks about how she bore him at the same sanitarium Polly was sent to, and then in the next scene Veronica quips about how there's a big blond hottie out in the wild.

drat, must have missed that

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I am a bit confused about the drug smuggling plan.

Alright, as near as I can tell, the concept is that the drugs are hidden in the barrels of maple syrup heading from Montreal to Riverdale.

Buuuuuut........it was shown the blossoms harvest the maple syrup in Riverdale. So, are the drugs in empty barrels on their return trip to Riverdale? In which case, why would you export Maple Syrup to Montreal? Like, seriously?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Kazinsal posted:

Maple syrup and heroin goes to Montreal. Money and no heroin comes back to Riverdale.

K so....thst makes even less sense though.

Cause montreal has traditionally been righr around where we make Maple Syrup here in Canada. As well Montreal is massive port where people have smuggled in heroin for distribution in the states.

So he is sending poo poo to where literally they have it alrwady in greater numbers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

gently caress me, retro noir episode next season. Set it with FP the first and the.rest of the groups ancestors played by them.

.....actually poo poo yeah. You can show the beginning of the cooper/blossom poo poo too.

Seriously I originally started this as a joke but after typing it, I actually think it has potential

• Locked thread