Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
K put the title on Goldberg. Owens has to DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Emmalina was hot as hell. Shame she'll never be seen again. I hope evil emma snaps people's necks Steven Seagal style.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
For a moment, deep down, I felt like I was the one on the list :(

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Part of me wants to think Adam Rose was in that movie and they'll have to edit him out by replacing him with a CGI Rusev.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

bradzilla posted:

Goldberg's deal only goes through Mania, so badnews.gif I'm afraid. I mean I guess there's a tiny chance he signs a new deal before.

Didn't Goldberg's contract ending 1 day after mania cause their last mania match to be a disaster? Ah well at least Brock isn't leaving this time. Whats the over/under on Austin refereeing again?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm legit surprised they didn't move Money In The Bank to March just to have a way out of this part-timer fiasco that Vince is obsessed with.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Skinty McEdger posted:

Then all the different groups in the psp, the dean haters, the dean marks, the bliss clik, the shut up about bliss you weirdos, the workrate marks, the kane fans, the Rovert and the Roque, can all come together in one perfect moment of laughing at another magical wrestlemania moment hijacked by a crowd.

I'm in like 3 of these groups. Also I'm a Bo-liever.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
To those wondering if Ziggler was going to do that stupid drawling voice through his entire heel run... I have some bad news :(

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I mean, what are they gonna do

They'll make him job to..... oh right.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fearless_Decoy posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if they add the custom side plates to the IC and US belts at some point, considering that the new UK, Cruiser-weight, and Women's belts all have them.

Those belts seem less likely to get an upgrade than Windows 95 getting a new patch does.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If Final Fantasy 6 ever gets a 3D remake, Faces of Smackdown Tower should be the final Kefka fight.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im glad that faces of smackdown is a thing and that dolph ziggler is barely in it. i hate that guy.

Best quote of the night, Ziggler is asked about being a sore loser

"WELL I MAY BE SORE AND I MAY BE A LOSER....."

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wow that Emmalina thing is showing up on alot of yahoo articles. Popular consensus seems to be its her fault cause she's a lovely actress.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"A new report from Pro Wrestling Sheet indicates WWE nixed the idea after a series of rehearsals failed to live up to the expectations they had for the character, which was supposed to be something like Sable. The issue, according to the report, is Emma wasn’t committing enough, or at least WWE officials felt that way, so they decided to drop the whole thing."

GEE I WONDER WHY

WWE sounds entirely too surprised noone wants to play this char in 2017. I'd say "maybe we should just tell the writers to write a story for 2 guys, then just have 2 women do it" but 75% of their men stories suck too so...

I guarantee whatever writer wanted a new Sable jacked off to her a teenager and just can't let it go. Nostalgia is powerful.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Feb 15, 2017

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm not saying get rid of the eye candy valets, just have them AND the wrestlers. Women can do different things. Don't make the wrestlers be the eye candy valets and don't let the valets be wrestlers. I remember a year ago Lana had a wrestlemania match when instead she should just be on the mic being awesome.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I think what this really means is soon we can expect the debut of... Danalina

Dana is clumsy enough in wrestling gear, her in high heels sounds like a disaster.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

"k ive been betrayed or fooled by every woman in the company............ clearly im just not wrestling hard enough. K off to the gym"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

dromal phrenia posted:

this is from pages ago but the most shocking thing to me is that they have rehearsals for gimmicks and yet so many piece of poo poo gimmicks get through

i hope she intentionally sabotaged it, and that i get to see the footage of them telling her 'look sexy' and her doing the opposite

Wait The Shining Stars had a rehearsal?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

You'd never guess which one would be world champ and which one would be an nxt champ whose name never comes up when talking about former nxt champions.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Incessant Excess posted:

Emmalina was downright awful on RAW, I swear one of her lines sounded like she was doing a Borat voice.

She doesn't want to play the character.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gonzo McFee posted:

They don't fire people anymore. They keep them around forever and humiliate them on TV until they've lost all hope for life and then fire them.

I immediately thought "Ah, so like Sandow" before remembering he wouldn't be on TV period. 2016 Smackdown Sandow woulda been fun.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Raskolnikov38 posted:

is there even a fourth credible main event babyface on raw

Handsome Rusev.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Hope Shane is training for his wrestlemania match. AJ Styles is going reeeeeeeeally far out of his way to bring up Shane as much as possible

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DoctorGonzo posted:

what a loving dumbass way to carry the ic belt.

Kofi did it better.

Seems like Dolph is the one who should have gotten all the backstage heat that Miz did early in his career. He's like everything people thought Miz would be.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Everyone from the Supermodel Diva era is going to want to come back now that the women divisions are hot.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

a.lo posted:

he is going to die

Funny enough every comments section on a news article about Angle fantasy books him going against Samoa Joe.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Reminder that Tommy Dreamer got cleared to wrestle in WWE a little over a year ago.

In hardcore matches.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Baron Corbyn posted:

People have been saying this about Angle since 2006.

Was that before or after the pain killer addiction? I guess technically all evidence has proved he's unkillable.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Just remembered that Bray pinned Roman at survivor series too. Guy has been on a bit of a sleeper winning streak.

Nobody kicks out of Sister Abigail.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
We're a bit overdue for one of those power stables that's like... their worst guy could be a world champion. I imagine if Asuka was in a stable it'd take her like 3 months to realize she's not the leader, then 20 minutes to become the leader.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Khali is only slightly better than Apollo Crews.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I can't picture a scenario where AJ doesn't get traded to RAW and Roman doesn't go to Smackdown where he opens every show, main events every show, and is on every episode of talking smack for a minimum of 10 minutes.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Apparently Wyatt pinning Cena clean two times in a row was Cena's idea. He's really trying to shed that Nexus karma. Part of me wishes that when Vince is on his deathbed at the very last second he reveals he's giving the company to Cena instead of Stephanie.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
HHH's Wrestlemania 2015 entrance created my favorite GDT reaction of all time. Roman coming out #30 almost surpassed it though.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Watching the last episode of Main Event with The New Day vs Titus + Shining Stars. I swear to god Titus is the most awkward human being on the planet. He has less grace than a drunk dana brooke. Even when he got F5'd by Brock Lesnar at that house show he just looked... weird.

Titus is like when you have a wrestling action figure as a kid and you're trying to make it do moves that its way too stiff to do. God those toys sucked, I couldn't do a sharpshooter with Bret and Shawn Michaels couldnt lift his leg high enough to do sweet chin music. Kids are lucky these days with their samurai seth rollins.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

BrigadierSensible posted:

What, (if anything), could be done to re-habilitate Dolph Ziggler?

He sells really well, and I used to like him back when he was antagonizing Zack Ryder on his show. But now he is a garbageman who sucks the fun from everything he touches.

How can we make him good, (again).

I honestly have no clue. "Good feud with awesome matches" didn't work with miz (but hey at least we got to see the spirit squad again). Being on smackdown didn't help. Talking Smack didn't help. Heel turn almost worked then he started talking and the booking got very Road Dogg (wins and losses dont matter, just throw the heel in a handicap match!). I don't even know what you try next at this point. I'd say try a Shane McMahon feud but he's preoccupied with a better wrestler.

........Kane feud? I wanna hear Dolph say "I'm the real demon" in his new heel voice.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sandman McMahon posted:

At what point can we rename X-Pac Heat to Dolph Heat?

It's more of a slight chill or that feeling when you touch something that's wet that you didn't expect to be wet.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When AJ first premiered the phenominal forearm, I asked everyone to list every finisher it could be reversed into. Don't think anyone said sister abigail so add that one to the list. I don't remember if he's been RKO'd out of it yet but I think he has. Angle reversing it into an ankle lock somehow is going to be neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Skaw posted:

Man I hope Jake and Scott simultaneously induct him.

ddp yoga saved me too, why cant I induct him? :mad:

• Locked thread