Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump's a political tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
What is it that presidents are supposed to do again?
I forgot.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Zippy the Bummer posted:

aahhaah heee hee heeh heehehehe, this one never will grow old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFymyKNbQxs

ahahahahahahaahhaaa

Trump's only real accomplishment.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toadvine posted:

Many people feel the same way. Most people I talk with about politics wouldn't dare say they're glad trump won but they will quietly admit they enjoyed seeing Hillary lose.

The buttmad runs deep, and berns to this day

A loss it might've been, but I can't help but think she might actually be better off.
Being America's scapegoat #1 - that is to say; president - doesn't seem like a fun job.

Not a fun job at all.

Edit: On the other hand: TWO scopes of ice cream.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

And you wonder why liberals and gay love Clinton. Suck his dick get a TV show and an appearance on 60 minutes.

Fellate Trump and you get to plug your book on Fox News.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The left loves Trump, they need a father figure so he makes them feel funny, that's why they're loving obsessed with him

Then why pick Trump of all people?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

wow is this like the only thread where a bunch of gbs posters adore royalty instead of calling for the guillotines lmao

Royalty is good for the tourism industry.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Snatch Duster posted:

Explain Buganda and Ethiopia's lack of royal tourism?

Is there anything they don't lack?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Prager also said that universal healthcare is evil because it will destroy morality in the nation by removing the need to donate to charity.

AKA tipping.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump was exhausted when he said "Islamic extremism".

Not fine. Low energy.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

Obviously he should have appointed some homeless people to do the job, you certainly don't want skilled & experienced people doing the job.

You obviously don't or people wouldn't have voted for Trump.
Real ultimate outsider there.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, gonna take the judgement of the president over an Internet forums person.

The judgment of a low-energy 70 year old junk food enthusiast whose favorite pastime is to contradict his past self on Twitter.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fog Tripper posted:

Who do you imagine "you" are? How many in this thread do you imagine non-jokingly voted for drumph?

I imagine that being a non-issue, the jokers and the super serious are pretty much in the same boat regardless.
This is, of course, quite funny.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

vs fat bronies sitting in their basements endlessly saying "Bernie would have won" in a catatonic state.

Before or after they voted for Donald J. Trump?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fog Tripper posted:

Your word salad is not very well tossed.

I have the excuse of not being president of the United States.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

Lol Bernie couldn't have won, he couldn't even stop people hijacking his events.

The fact that limp dicked lefties still think being a massive pussy is going to get poo poo done is hilarious, there's always gonna be an violent orange monster to take advantage of you betaness

To be fair, the violent orange monster isn't very particular about who It takes advantage of.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Snatch Duster posted:

When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do.

Now that's an oxymoron.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Given how one's brain stores one's sentience and it rotting away kind of puts an end to that.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

GREAT SATAN posted:

I, too, stopped developing my moral code after my "edgy 13 year old atheist" stage.

We all do once we're dead.
One needn't religion to uphold one's virtues, but if you do you're welcome to it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Anyways, back to topic.

- 70 year old.
- Possibly demented. Repeats himself a lot.
- Unhealthy lifestyle, lots of sitting still in planes, steaks w/ ketchup.
- Travel fatigue.
- Baggage that whether it's true or not impedes his policy making and work process.

Summary: Trump's definitely not fine.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

GREAT SATAN posted:

So you're just going to take the concept of virtue for granted, like it didn't evolve from something or is embedded in cultural traditions?

Virtues come in many shapes and guises.
Some are ignorant to the potential negative effects of instilling one's own virtues upon others.

Poverty is neither a virtue nor a sin, it is a condition.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

GREAT SATAN posted:

I agree with all of that. My point was that it isn't true that "nothing matters because in the end we all die." I may have misinterpreted your original post on the subject

One gets used to it :)
I'm agnostic but also a contrarian and somewhat cynical by nature, so whenever someone expresses a strong opinion for or against a higher purpose I tend to play the devil's advocate.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Apoplexy posted:

Ahh, the 'swing voter' of the religious world. Low-information. Sad!

All I know is there is much we do not.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Apoplexy posted:

This is what someone says when they know nothing and think they're talking to their equals. You're not. I'm smarter than you and know more than you. There is no god. End of discussion.

I know 2016 was rough but there's no reason to be that melodramatic.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

God is great, dipshits

Big fan of abortions that guy

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
American fundamentalism is just like regular fundamentalism, except less fun and more mental.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Apoplexy posted:

Why does Jesus have a gold version of the White Tree of Gondor on his chest.

Something about his iconic death and how he as lynched from a tree I reckon.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump wants to defund the coast guard, no?

Also 15 whole minutes? Jeez...

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I talked with one of my company's drivers, he's from mexico but has been here since the 70's and still has a deep accent. He thinks Trump says dumb poo poo but what really impressed him about Trump was how he dropped "the mother bomb" on ISIS and "some little bombs" on Syria but he thinks that Trump should have dropped more "Mother bombs" all over, even on Syria. He was really excited about Trump dropping huge bombs.

On immigration issues he's indifferent, as long as they don't deport him.

Guy sounds well integrated all things considered.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Snatch Duster posted:

*Trump doubles NASA budget*

"loving DRUMPF"

It's adorable because he only does it 'cause he thinks they'll write his name on Mars some time during his term.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

"He's only funding the space program to put his mark on history and drive human achievement lol what a maroon"

What good is history if there are no humans left to ponder the meandering era that was the Trump presidency?

Besides, he's already put his mark on it: First orange president.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Wow the motivation behind everything ever
Mars?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Using sarcasm and not using italics. LMFAO

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Actually its because they are all racists and sexist disgusting pigs, I plan to run a campaign there where I will scream this at random people and then act shocked when I lose

People don't like to hear the truth.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

rezatahs posted:

truth

bernie would've won

a participation trophy.

Shouldn't that be "should have"?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

It's true.
ISIS is all over the place and NATO is doing nothing.
Some protection, guys.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fog Tripper posted:

Why not simply state what country you are in/from? Why play games?

It's Norway, duh.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
LOLing hard right now, thinking about all the communists who spite-voted for Trump.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I hate Hillary. Watching her nosedive directly into the bald rock dome of Mount Fail, complete with that droning dive-bomber sound, and explode in a glorious fireball was one of the most satisfying experiences of my life

like i imagine watching the plane climb, and climb, up to cruising altitude and then there's a little blimp of flame from the wing, it starts to trail smoke and the reporter's going "um, ah, it looks like...looks-- something may have happened" and the people in the foreground start to act all agitated and worried and then the plane just pitches over and a wing comes off and the long-zoom camera operator struggles to stay with it as it plummets through cloud layer after cloud layer and then at the last second a beautiful bloom of fire cascades into the sky and you hear muffled shouts of "oh my god" and the shot switches abruptly to MSNBC headquarters

then there's a split screen shot of Trump's plane landing in DC

Trump's win was 90% spite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Zippy the Bummer posted:

If Bernie wasn't hosed by a corrupt slanted system, he could have won, but I'm asking how that means that he is the most popular politician

Approval ratings.

• Locked thread