Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
obomber received a weekly kill list for almost his entire second term that he would just lazily thumbs up and those strikes were like little blurbs in the press if anything even when they were killing 5 civs for every 1 jihadist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

563 strikes across 7 countries

bush had a grand total of 57

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

chill dude, i know, he was the murder president. i was just congratulating you on your nice and clever pun. :hfive:

phew cool :thumbsup: :patriot:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
lizard people actually refers to the reptilian aliens that occupy several underground bases throughout the world but most prominently in the cave and underground military bases in the 4 corners area of the united states hth

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Dizz posted:

You underestimate how dumb and stupid Trump voters are. A good chunk of them literally voted against their interests.

pretty sure everyone's prime interest was not seeing another clinton in office

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
mangosteen and ketchup

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
you can't expect sailors to fight

have you seen their dress uniforms?!?! lets be real here.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i nod along vigorously to the coed shower scene

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

It's a scapegoat from the empire to channel righteous public anger away from our untrustworthy leadership

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
imagine spending eight years holding your breath for that trump GOTCHA that's never coming

lmbo

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
hmmm some good points being made here but on the other hand

b
e
r
n
i
e

w
o
u
l
d
'
v
e

w
o
n

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

I got a joke

There was a candidate for President once. They and their team walked into the party's headquarters and talked to the people running the campaign.

"What kind of platform are you gonna run?"

"Well, we'd like to call everyone a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe and uneducated."

"Jesus, that sounds awful, do you have any campaign promises?"

"Boy, do we. We'd love to put coal miners out of work, in fact, we plan on going deep into coal country and telling them this to their face with a laugh!"

"Are you loving nuts? That sounds terrible. What kind of foreign policy will you talk about?"

"Well, we'd like to bomb the living hell out of the middle east, in fact, we might even shoot down Russian jets if they get mad about it. Also, we plan on exporting jobs to the third world, in order to prop up favorable governments and also keep our banker friends happy."

"Well goddamn, this sounds awful, what's your campaign slogan?"

"The Aristocrats"

:dukedoge:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
remind me again why the retarded desert god cares about the top of your head

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
makes sense :thumbsup:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Avirosb posted:

People don't like to hear the truth.

truth

bernie would've won

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
thread still producing meltdowns

very nice 👍

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I know you're a ignorant troll but if you really loved America wouldn't you want a foreign country to be punished for a cyber attack against us? Why isn't it an issue with you dorks that someone is attacking America​? This land is your land, after all.

the us government is poo poo and i don't care who is exposing it for what it is :shrug:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
apparently he was born without spine in addition to the ear

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

that none of them are secretly gay

:popeye:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
^^^^^^^^
heh

Blue Train posted:

How the gently caress do you not know fog tripper

seems to be his default burn for the famous fog tripper because i only sporadically last page this thread and that's at least the second time i've seen him do it

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Hobelhouse posted:

I don't recall Hillary getting mob loans

that's a dilemma. which is worse? russian mob or wahhabists?

the lesser evil is still evil

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
c'est la vie

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
genesplicer seems to be on a tear

i'm guessing a full adult diapey is making him cranky

just put on a clean one bro!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
literally shaken

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

rekt

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
he was making excuses for the pedoprophet way back in the thread

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
lol reminder that loving kids is REAL BAD and your prophet was banging a 9 year old and somehow that doesn't affect your faith in his religion

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
looks like we got a washington insider up in here

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
you have to remind the followers of the abrahamic religions that the tenets of their faiths are completely hosed up and the only reason there are acceptable followers in this day is because some of them at some point recognized how hosed up they were and rejected the hosed up stuff

namaste

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
by the barrage of cspam level posts i'm guessing they shut down the "forced lol through gritted teeth and tears" thread again

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

my head is full of king cake too

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
cumskin is great as a slur because if we are basing skin color off the color of bodily excretions then whites still come out on top lmbo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

scrubs season six posted:

I don't report people because I'm not bitchmade, I just ask other people to do it.

that actually makes you ultra-bitchmade ;)

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

you won't snitch because your afraid of how people will perceive you if you do but then beg others to take that hit

that's a bitch move, bitch

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Piss de Bundy posted:

we are a peaceful people

heh

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
as a proud macedonian i say

bernie would've won

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

Your land elected a giant bourgeois hamburger to govern the country sooo your input isn't needed

what kind of american doesn't want a hamburger?

busted!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

solar energy panel posted:

Russian bots paid in bitcoins actually.

as i established earlier, i am a proud macedonian

NOT a strong and noble citizen of the glorious russian federation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Gee why would anyone come in and constantly accuse people of meltdowns when you guys clearly only use it for actual ones lol

nice meltdown

• Locked thread