Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Homestar Runner posted:

bernie catchin a lotta heat from berners for this tweet

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/831559961582895106

from the reply stream:

https://twitter.com/moekamerow/status/831560103782281216

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's also routing, problem solving, interactions with clients, training new staff. It's a job all right. Should I be ashamed to work?

loving LMBO "I am a customer service ENGINEER!"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You're no genius like Doctor Ben Carson, I'll say that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

a bone to pick posted:

I really love when posters try to make a point by completely belittling someone's profession, definitely makes them look like the good guy.

Oh look the SCHOOL BUS DRIVER wants to tell me about "good guy."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, the Communists are for the workers don't you see

"I like that a self-professed rapist, con-man and all-around degenerate scumbag is president. It is morally pure. I bathe in it." -forums poster Spunky Psycho Ho

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It was a lovely election with 2 flawed candidates, one just happened to be slightly better (less worse?) than the other

hahahahahahhahah you clearly made the right choice, brainiac!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yes Woody Allen's Captain Planet with his free rainbow services for everyone forever was definitely going to get elected that is not at all a loving dumbfuck thing to think!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mirthless posted:

bernie's lovely campaign strategy in the primary prevented him from ever being a contender in the first place

that's what the gently caress im sayin dawg.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"Free everything!!!" -a solid campaign platform that will definitely get you elected in america.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mirthless posted:

yeah you weren't responding to my response to you:

the problem is that the left didn't think populism could win elections because neoliberals are retarded

oh poo poo you are crazy i'm going to disengage now bye.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Toadvine posted:

Not anymore lol foreign governments lost their charitable itch for some reason after Hillary lost.

Except for the office of abandoned children, they're still doing good work

guys forums poster "Toadvine" thinks democrats smuggle children and rape them. Further, he thinks this is orchestrated through a pizza arcade. This is a thing a human being believes and there he is right in front of you. Take it all in.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Uncle Enzo posted:

While he's at it, can he get his butt-buddy vlad to stop blasting the poo poo out of the chechens? Also if china would just go ahead and formally renounce their claims to taiwan and those coral reefs they paved in the south china sea, that'd be a big help. If trump asks nicely I'm sure it'll happen

Has trump considered sitting down, man to man, and asking the drug cartel lords to stop manufacturing and shipping cocaine? Worth a shot!

oh and maybe China could stop loving with the Uyghurs.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fog Tripper posted:

Dude, I've long since waded out from your personal reservoir of saltiness. You are one of the moistest motherfuckers on the forums.

Is that it? Is that your grand plan? To literally drown non liberals underneath the waves of tears?

Seriously, about those meds. Seek help.

hahah nigga just close your eyes lol like just walk away from teh screen

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Uncle Enzo posted:

Do you not anticipate trump helping you??????

At all? One tiny bit, come on. Surely there's tons of awful terrorists that he'll scare away with his tough talk, and you'll feel good about America's place in the world. Maybe you hope to get a job doing road construction? I don't want to lead you on here, I want to hear your side of the story. Surely you're hoping some good will come of this-what is it?

no way! he is paving the roads, highways and freeways of any place he needs to go to. he ain't need no gubbermint to give him a hand out like police and fire protections.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

texting my ex posted:

except there has been like 1500 arrests already you stupid fuckmong

but sure its not real. russian hacking is the REAL story here

this ball pit arcade menace must be stopped think of the kids and their raped b-holez

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Poetic Justice posted:

they are using known coded language

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CBT Time posted:

Wealthy suburban mom furnishing her own children to pedophiles or just a super dorky email?

lol why not both right?!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SBJ posted:

Cant happen guys.

Remember when jimmy saville got wrongly accused? Or how about the british parliment? Or what about the other 50 times ha ha man how farfetched is it that a grown man photographed ductaping a little girl to a table and being friends with a guy who uses coded emails and is displaying expensive and exclusively pedophilic art in his home haha how retarded you actually want this to have a fair investigation rather than being handwaived away by paid shills

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Groovelord Neato posted:

their perspective is bad i hate to break it to you and they voted for a guy that's going to make it a lot worse for them.

it was more the dems running a lovely candidate who didn't get people fired up (trump won due to depressed dem turnout, not switching voters).

poster Groovelord Neato with his incredibly detailed and nuanced understanding of the profoundly massive and complex American political machine.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

old fat bird posted:

I read an article that said university students, particularly 8 year ones versus 4 years have such insular ways of teaching in university and are only exposed to one type of political dichotomy most of them literally cannot and do not want to fathom life from another persons perspective. Since that person didn't have the same prestigious education the entire notion that there are other opinions is completely disregarded like what's perfectly displayed above. The problem with living in your own narrative is you still have to share the world with everyone else, the poor dumb people you look down your nose at thou aren't taking anti-depressants and Literally Shaking over everything the president does and their outrage was way more fabricated when Obama won - than what the left is drumming up for what was ultimately one of the worst campaigns ever run. She made Mitt Romney look like god drat Mister Rogers.

shut up

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Xun posted:

I don't understand the argument that colleges are "liberal brainwashing institutions". None of my classes really seemed to lean one way or another on the political scale and most if not all of the political preaching is coming from other students. And also the random crazy old people that show up and yell at students. But to be fair I'm a STEM major at the racist bakesale university so :shrug:. Is it not like this in other places?

INT. DAY. A LECTURE HALL ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS.

PROFESSOR: So if you'll refer to pages 2 to 2,000,000,000 of your textbook you'll see the well-documented evidence of man-induced global climate change.

COLLEGE REPUBLICAN: Liberal lies!!!!!!! This college is a breeding ground for liberal propaganda! Also, I exist here on campus so that's weird!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

old fat bird posted:

I don't think it's a #'s thing or that one opinion necessarily is more prominent - it's presented more as a case that there are no alternatives ever exposed to these people and the ages of 18-25 are when your brain finally stops growing. If you were only exposed to one viewpoint during those 8 years, which was basically echoed by all your peers and teachers, and then went on to a comfy job in a coastal liberal city with more like minded people. Paired with how logical and scientific your brain functions after 4+ years of classes in the method it's hard for these types of people to perceive how someone in a "fly over" state feels about day to day life because they're almost in a different world entirely. Paired with the drastic Team Sports Mentality society has adopted in the past 20 years - media is either Blue or Red with very little cross over. We are at the point where the former "progressive" and passive party are the ones out in the streets literally attacking people in gangs. We have people that voted Donald J. Trump in to office making more sense than anyone around because of their ability to acknowledge other people's points of view. I think there's been so many changes to how we guard and align ourselves with these false dichotomy's people don't even see each other as people anymore. And that's a very dangerous mindset, regardless of what fostered it.

Trump: the progressive, open-minded choice.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm amazed at how much people that hate Trump as so obsessed with him. Like there's people on the forums that wake up every day wanting to see what Trump did, even though they hate him I guess?. Most Trump supporters want to get back to their lives, and just get on with their jobs and families but Trump's got a bunch of stalkers now or something

Nobody accused Trump of being boring.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"2 billion people on this planet are garbage and I will ban them even if they are citizens!" -not at all a racist Easy D

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, it's because they use "racism" as a catch-all for a bunch of topics that have nothing to do with race.

Illegal immigration suddenly becomes "anti-Hispanic" which isn't even true. Law and order becomes "Anti-Black". Vetting of refugees becomes "Anti-Muslim"

Lol your response to accusations of racism are "nuh uh!"

loving lmbo. This is the #2 Trump lolz thread now.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Madcosby posted:

i mean why bother trying to defend everything Trump says and does? I know you voted for him but seriously how many mistakes has he made in a month? You agree with it all? CAn you believe what happened last night in Sweden? The media is the enemy of the people? The man got hung up on by Australia... when is the last time you even heard about Australian-US relations?

I thought he hung up on the Australian PM?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Knight posted:

Our rep has literally been hiding since she was elected, cancelled all her public appearances, shut down her phones due to the flood of calls, and wants to do a town hall meeting via telephone. Tremendous disappointment to the community since our last rep, who retired.

Your rep is Paul Ryan?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sexpot posted:

Yes, they are, and yes, that is why Trump won

Evil always wins because good is dumb.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Try chaffetz. I didn't get into the town hall and I got there an hour early. I walked from my house.

Walked back home and watched almost the whole thing on the stream. Dude is 110% bitchmade. You know he used to be a Jewish democrat til he went to BYU for college? And then was a Mormon democrat until loving Ronald Reagan came to the MLM he worked at to give a motivational speech, that hit chaffetz so hard he switched sides of the aisle?

Yeah. 110% bitchmade.

LOOOOOL loving chaffetz.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Here's what college means:

Some rear end in a top hat manager is hiring someone and is going through a stack of resumes. They first throw away every resume that does not include a 4-year degree. So because the manager and Big Uni have colluded you now have to bumblefuck your way through 6 years of a 4-year degree.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Stranger Danger Ranger posted:

evil wins because whoever is willing to sink the lowest sets the playing field

nice job not acknowledging my very cool space balls quote

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

a bone to pick posted:

hey dipshit, one of those times I accidentally banned myself

haha

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

every citizen should be a soldier. grandma. baby Cletus. Other baby Cletus.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SickZip posted:

The broad idea is theirs but it wasn't exactly their plan and it had a number of details and specifications they didn't want.

-the expansion of Medicare where the feds would cover it almost entirely at first and then scale back. republicans viewed this as taking a dump on the states and a sneak attack on them in future, particularly state, elections (correctly).
-it was too pro-choice and pro-contraception for the social conservatives
-the tax credits and subsidies created a different pattern of wealth transfer from what they wanted. the republicans plan was a method of subsidizing the old with the young and healthy paying. the democrats passed a plan that subsidized the old AND the poor with the young, healthy, and middle class bearing an even heavier burden.

lol "social conservatives."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

one of the grossest euphemisms of our time. that and "pony play."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Neutrino posted:

My forefathers fought and died to keep America free of immigrants. Unfortunately by that time the Europeans were outgunning them and they lost this great country. At least I am making good money selling "Forcefully Deport ALL Immigrants Out of America" t-shirts at $30 a pop so I can't complain.

eat fresh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fog Tripper posted:

Lets say you are right and not just a weepy salty liberal trying to make himself feel better. Who is your next great nominee on the horizon of the democrats? Chelsie?

lol why do you keep saying this is the secret service aware that you stalk her?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I get it. You're having your moment. Spiking the football. Guys we need to give them their moment. Do you, guys. Do you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I mean, what part do you disagree with

lol i am dead this is hell

• Locked thread