Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
All some parents do is talk about how hard parenting is and it makes me want to slap them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Well I'm not going to college and I really like this person so I guess we'll just gently caress alot and lol what's birth control, nah nah, we're gonna keep it cause we're in love and we should also probably get married and wow, what's this? I can't sleep and I can't go out and I can't sit on my rear end and watch tv all day! Why didn't somebody warn me?!

Might as well have another."

- a divorced idiot with joint custody of children they ultimately resent

This, I believe, is the source of most of humanity's problems.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

lol if you posted:

life hacks #82: brutally murder your balls and you won't have kids when you are 20 lolololol

I'm too chicken to do it myself, is there a hot lady I can pay to do it for me?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Smeed posted:

I'd only have kids so they can level my RuneScape account tbh

I am calling DHS on two phones.

edit: whoops. saw "I" instead of "I'd". good job having no spawn.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
lol @ all the weird traditionalist/papist sleepers ITT going "Well, now, who's gonna sit there and hold your old man claw when you lay a-dying, gramps?"

Obviously people so mad they can't get the smell of diapers out of their nose. Some of you pick them up and sniff them. I know. I watch you.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
More people is the last thing the earth needs. Don't be a slave to your physiology, you weaklings.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

spacetoaster posted:

What's your favorite anime?

I'm confused. You're taking things a step further than the "you will die in pain on a soiled mattress" crowd to "you will never know the touch of a real woman"?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

FogHelmut posted:

do you think Beyonce ever changed a diaper?

She is a powerful selfmade woman who saved her flagging career by marrying a man who owns a record company.

Maybe she's never changed a diaper, but she knows what it's like.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Yeah. Hell, part of the reason I lean against having kids is because of uncertainty. When I see people having kids in horrible, wartorn shitholes I just think it's because of religion/lack of access to birth control. People actually trying to have families in places where there is no future might also just have their heads up their asses.

If your own life isn't in order, don't have a kid. YOU are the kid.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

The consequences of following your advice at a societal level would lead to humanity's extinction.

I think we'd have a lil time left with our seven-going-on-eight billion people, don't you, sugarplum? No society could ever enforce such a law anyway and like I said, religion would try to get people to have as many babies as possible.

All I'm saying is we have enough people and those who think their genes are just sooo special it's their job to have kids or that God wills it (same thing) are ultimately selfish.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Moridin920 posted:

You could adopt, for example.

None of them will fess, but the people who refuse to adopt all basically have the heart of Daniel Plainview.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I see nothing wrong with this

Just think! A few hundred thousand people left would have all the developed world to be their playground right before they laid themselves down and put an end to this ridiculous joke we've been living.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

unpleasantly turgid posted:

no intention of having kids

want to keep going 100mph on the open road until i die hard, preferably from a spice overdose

Anyone doing crazy amounts of spice should not have a kid. That's Bene Gesserit 101.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

Yea like I'm feeding fresh bodies into the capitalist machine.

Who knew "prolefeed" had an alternate meaning?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

canyoneer posted:

Having a kid in the 20's would be pretty tough.
Life is good for a while and then the economy collapses 10 years later. You probably don't have access to good preventative medicine, and if your kids survive polio and rubella then they grow up and probably die in WWII

I just tell my kid to sit on the porch and scare off govment types with a rifle if they come trying to take taxes/census. I don't cotton to no city boys trying to tell me how to work my land. A man wants to run a still, you'd best just let him run a still.

1redflag posted:

This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

Thank god you saved us.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Justin Godscock posted:

Please, folks, don't have kids in your 20s even if you'll "luv them sooo much!" because those years are for your tomfuckery and self-improvement and getting structure.

Once you get into your 30s, you're in a better spot.
Define human tragedy: those that need this post won't heed this post.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Would be a good name if it was "RYE-Ver" but with these loving milksops you know it's just "River".

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

bitmap posted:

dude those were my twins you didnt need to throw them into a bog

When they get dredged up in a few centuries the people will marvel at our bizarre burial rites for twins. "The ancients, although they had IMAX and penicillin, worshiped the 'Great Old Ones' who lived beneath the waves."

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
If I had a kid I'd always be like "oh my god I hope he didn't fall down a storm drain".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Haha I'm wiggling my boner in your snatch. Whoa! Pop! There it goes. Oops it's growing a baby in you lmao. Better buy it clothes and teach it things!

*buys the baby a Hitler Youth Jr. uniform*

*begins teaching it things*

• Locked thread