Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Grem posted:

Rob Thomas' mom died of cancer so hard that he wrote a song about it and became hella famous for like 4 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Whgn_iE5uc

cant say i saw it as a deadmom tribute but, hey, thats art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

lamo @ luddites in this loving thread. try loving cooking rice on a wood stove with no light aside from the flames

rice is easy 2 cook u shitmonster

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

heh try too cook rice on a wood stove u ingrates

okay, boil 2x water to rice, put the rice in and take it off the fire, cover the pot and wait

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Baloogan posted:

its extremely cool our president is playing alternate reality games with everyone

wish it wasnt the year zero arg tbh tho

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i like alex jones way more than that prison planet guy

thats cuz alex jones is an actor and that guy is a real crazy person

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i like jesse eisenberg more than zuckernerd too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Alex Jones harasses the parents of school shooting victims so he can pretend they're crises actors for his lovely website to make a buck, gently caress Alex Jones

😅👌 kindergarteners died and he said it was a hoax 👌👌 real cool dude right here 😆😆

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

he referred to trump as Daddy pretty consistently

remember when boosted got so mad at people mockingly calling trump "daddy" because he didn't like to approach the truth that he was looking for a big strong man to keep him safe from muslims and mexicans

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

no ice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

haha jfc

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/834119188352528385

fuckin ken bone

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/834123783082483716

later, nerd

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Squizzle posted:

good 90s band

i said hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey hey hey

i said hey
what's hebephile

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the leader we all need

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

quadrophrenic posted:

it turns out the amazing atheist was good, what the gently caress?

lets not say things we cant take back

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i have no idea what that is

some sort of anime?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

A fetish site that was a front for a blackmail operation that was exposed when a journalist looking for a quirky puff piece dug a little deeper.

pretty hosed up world, cant really deny that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Yinlock posted:

to ICE a visa is invalid if the victim sounds foreign

yiann...

yianna

yianagana live here no more

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is this thread slow on the uptake lately, didn't see it posted

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/834181712783560705

Pathetic little trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

It's not real people with real concerns until there's colonial cosplay involved, duh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/834184721663934464

step 1) deport the illegals
step 2) turn america into a raging dumpster fire
step 3) illegals wont want to come back

bing bing bong

Hey Bill stumbled upon an actual solution, except no politician in the loving country wants to be the one to go after farmers and small businesses

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

What, like they're gonna make a declaration that everyone in the room is now a mind meld of fascists?

Actually that's not far off.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

What a lizard squad and does it come w some cool iguanas or something

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Not that I expect him to be deported or anything but I assume "I'm self employed" doesn't fly on a work visa right?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Dolph Ziggler sucks

Dime store rear end hbk

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

change my name posted:

https://twitter.com/AlexMLeo/status/830585151658803202

"Earn your sleep, because work will set you free"

Ivanka is like a walking stereotype of a completely out of touch democrat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus christ imagine the kind of diarrhea gdub would get from infowars supplements

"general washington, please, take this, it's made of real silver"

"lol wtf why would i eat silver"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

general washington, i beg of you, soak your dentures in this collodial silver solution so you arent controlled by hessian fluoride mind control

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Yinlock posted:

parents: George W. Hitler are you loving serious

george washington hitler, please, show some loving respect, canuck

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dang, this dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenjerai_Hunzvi

how hosed up you gotta be to roll with the nickname hitler?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

you have to pay a price for visiting disney land, u mothrefuckr

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Like, what did these people expect? Republican members of Congress have been wanting to get rid of Obamacare, Trump's campaign included the words "repeal" and "Obamacare" in the same sentence, so...?

And the vast majority of the people in that line will have forgotten this by the time they vote in 2018.

I guess what everyone else expected, that Hillary would demolish Trump and there'd be eight more years of Obamacare repeal bills getting vetoed

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Addamere posted:

i just listened to "i'm almost 8, but i'm 7" toby

goddamn

that kid for dnc chair please

I wish cotton hadn't run away at that point cause I'm pretty confident a seven year old could outsmart him

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lol I'm sure just sweeping any sort of investigation of Russian ties under the rug is gonna make it all go away

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jose posted:

he's bill hicks doing a very extended sketch

i tried to convince my coworker today that alex jones is just doing a bit to an extent to cash in what with his supplements and linklater movie roles but i couldn't make him see the truth

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

My god are they really just resetting it over and over instead of just lying about the numbers or only making it code-accessible from people who have donated to him?

they're so fuckin lazy and that's gonna keep the world from dying maybe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Baloogan posted:

scotland, briton, ireland, france, norway are the only euro countries worth a drat also thats where my peeps are from so yeah like deal

dam, racism so granulated its separating white people on national lines, bravo

thats wop for "good job" btw

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Squizzle posted:

like hoq do you think on the one hanf reptoid sheriff's cobteol govt and cilture and on the other habd not include a man w his own tlevision show a skyacrapwr on 5th ave and the fuckin presidency of the united statss in the rwptoids

u gotta be pretty fucken dumb thats for sure.

my family in the us goes back to quaker settlers in the 1600s so i don't even bother with anything beyond "american" tbh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

its so weird living in chicago and most of the people i know at least have, like, a grandparent from outside of the us, if they're not an immigrant themselves, and i literally cannot think of a member of my family that wasn't born in these 50 dipshit states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

hall and oates are the president of the united states of america

fucken thank god i thought it was some idiot reality show guy

• Locked thread