Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Nichael posted:

Zuck's an exceedingly ugly young man.

I love Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It's the best network comedy.

its a lot better than it's name entails

all-time terrible name for a tv show though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Nichael posted:

I don't watch The Walking Dead but I don't believe it had a bigger first season quality drop off than Heroes, Sleepy Hollow, or Glee.

Glee has a massive quality drop off after its loving pilot.

ya glee went from a pretty quality high school dramady with a soul (and, well, music numbers, duh) to that same show after 10 crushing seasons where everyone is phoning it in as much as possible and it's become a parody of itself almost immediately.

it's pretty impressive, really

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ah i completely forgot the cool jock guy from glee loving died and they had a late-run schmaltzy tribute episode about his character dying.

what a bad show.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863000553265270786

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Zas posted:

have you seen the bread anime? dude you gotta see the bread anime

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/864220409381625856

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/863791638480470016

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol, get owned, israel

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yep, this is the more public details i was waiting for

this is a vietnam event horizon level fuckup for western intelligence and trump literally sold out dozens of operatives and thousands of US soldiers to russia

because - and this is very important - he wanted them to think he was cool

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

euphronius posted:

it's phailadelpha

friends of mine just moved from chicago to philly and are living in a two story townhouse for the same price of their 1 br in chicago.

it makes me kinda mad, lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/allahpundit/status/864533995991814144

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fire em all! do it!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

extremely appropriate? haha cmon dude i know hes your boss but this isnt even on tv, that old bitch will never hear it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

way to look as guilty as possible at all times

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yes

YEEESSSSSS GET IM YOU SPOOK BASTARD

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

did Trump fix his oopsie daisy yet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

anyone else get the feeling they're gonna wake up one day, open up Twitter, and find out the president gunned down his entire cabinet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

murked by dragon posted:

holy i never saw this one, lmao

it's a good'n

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

Every single person at Fox is a broke-brained lunatic
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864646074958565376

lol escuchame?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol thanks chaffetz

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i couldn't afford tickets to see boris play pink a couple years ago and im still a little miffed about it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my lovely state invented nascar to celebrate getting drunk and outrunning the cops while smugglin liquor

which is ncaf i guess

e s s e q v a m v i d e r i

the origins of nascar and the insane ways crew chiefs cheated back before, like, the 90s is amazing and the current state of nascar is kind of a disgrace to that legacy of the dukes of hazzard forming an outlaw sport.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Tell me about the cheating because this interests me. I am interested in Nascar right now.

like getting a larger gas tank through inspection by having an inflated basketball in the tank, then after inspection popping the basketball to increase tank capacity, or filling a container with bbs and putting a switch in the cockpit so the car would be the right weight for inspection but the driver could lose a few lbs by releasing the bbs. i think both of those were smokey yunick, an american hero if there ever were one.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

quadrophrenic posted:

i remember exactly where i was and what i was doing during 9/11

how corny is that lol

only reason i remember my 7th grade health teacher for any reason.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh my god i forgot the best smokey yunick story

quote:

Perhaps his most famous exploit was his #13 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, driven by Curtis Turner. The car was so much faster than the competition during testing that they were certain that cheating was involved; some sort of aerodynamic enhancement was strongly suspected, but the car's profile seemed to be entirely stock, as the rules required. It was eventually discovered that Yunick had lowered and modified the roof and windows and raised the floor (to lower the body) of the production car, essentially producing a 7/8 scale car. Since then, NASCAR required each race car's roof, hood, and trunk to fit templates representing the production car's exact profile.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

If I know anything about cyclists it is that they do not believe laws apply to them and frequently die from blowing through stop signs illegally and getting creamed by a semi

drivers in chicago are pretty similar, in fact i almost got run down by two cars totally blowing through stop signs on my way home tonight. its neat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol itd own if obama sent a letter to his secret gay lover that read, in full, "I'M GAY"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Is anyone here over 23? loving children everywhere

i was in first period i think, if you lived anywhere but the east coast it's very possible that you werent in school/at work yet.

also it was 16 years ago

• Locked thread