Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

NecroMonster posted:

"jesus" was probably alive and real at one point in time, but moses almost certainly wasn't

it's like asking what the science behind the apple was

Jesus is cool and my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

What NecroMonster said isn't controversial, Moses isn't considered a historical person.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

cumshitter posted:

god drat that store was run by morons. they hired a 14 year old after telling him "you can't work here legally you're too young" and then put him through training and fired him like 5 weeks in

also like 3 months into the job a pepsi vending machine disappeared and it turned out some dude had just wheeled it into the employee breakroom without talking to anyone and was collecting the money and restocking it. he had no agreements with the management for it to be there and apparently it had been there a decade before a manager noticed.

I don't know if it's just because I'm tired but this is really funny.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

So wait why did you find out about the manager noticing a decade later?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

galenanorth posted:

I was watching SNL's opening parody of the Lester Holt/Trump interview and the "nothing matters line" reminded me of this thread

https://gfycat.com/TheseBigEagle

I tried watching that but Alec Baldwin's Trump impression just pisses me off too much now.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

they suffer as befitting shitheads who voted for jill stein or sat at home because :cry: hillary is bad too tho :cry:

Kids deserve to suffer materially for their idealism.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

they're old enough to vote and write long screeds about the moral superiority of their proxy-vote for trump, so yeah getting their bell rung by reality is good

Abstinence isn't a proxy vote for a candidate, it's a vote for no one.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

change my name posted:

ah, the nite crew defense

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I'm just glad we live in a country where this question makes sense.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Agreed, we have any number of living rapists who can help to shape our society. Hell, many of them already are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BpIPf_quiM&t=658s

• Locked thread