Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

oh he isn't mustache-twirling evil he's just dangerously incompetent to the point of lethality
that makes me feel much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

why is the president of the united states of america so staggeringly desperate to impress two wattle-necked russian dignitaries

like, by simple dint of being potus trump is one of the most important people in history, let alone the world, and here he is spewing state secrets to two lumpy nobodies

because his daddy never loved him
because he is overcompensating for an administration that has a staggeringly weak public image
because putin is big strong manly man and the daddy trump never had
because he doesn't actually see people that he is talking to, he just rambles off random cerebral white noise after someone points him in the general direction of a human being
because he forgot what the POTUS is
because he never knew what POTUS is in the first place
because he believes he is a literal olympian god who is immortal and above petty consequences
because the piss tape is real

this isn't multiple-choice by the way, this is a "check whichever ones you feel apply" thing

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is just embarrassing lmao.
the hypothetical next POTUS is gonna have to do an apology tour

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

good idea, send Mitt Romney to do it for us for maximum irony

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I wish less anime was aimed towards pedophiles and/or potential rapists

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Nichael posted:

why not just wish for a golden rear end in a top hat that poops diamonds while you're at it

but Trump is already president

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Staffer tweet lmao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Yinlock posted:

does it still have a screaming shadowman and a samurai being rad as hell though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg

Man it still bugs me how that episode ended with Jack just owning Aku and then it was totally ignored and never mentioned again

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it's weird how so many progressives in this thread are perpetually mad at women and minorities

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

eonwe posted:

olbermann is pretty insufferable
actually his intense rage at Trump is very funny and cool

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Squizzle posted:

maybe weve misunderstood and bannon read this

"How to draw massive rockin' tits"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

XK posted:

I knew Trump was an idiot before, but that season of the Apprentice makes me irrationally angry still to this day. He picked a stupid emotional manipulator who colluded with her daughter to screech about things, over a top poker player who planned out everything with meticulous detail.

who loving cares about Trumps garbage show lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

deathbysnusnu posted:

Anyone want to clarify why they hate maddow other than "optics" (smart woman wearing pant suit and seeming "smug")?

Saying things that I agree with

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Addamere posted:

ok so the thing that turned me off of being personally involved in politics ever was when i volunteered for my local democratic headquarters as a teenager and found out on election night gatherings that democrats are just as hateful as republicans about the other team and you know what if i wanted to watch people be smugly self-assured champions of a particular world view i could just watch fair & balanced fox news channel

same thing both sides!!!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

imo being a completely abjectly evil mass-murder and being mad at abjectly evil mass-murderers are no different!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

so when is Comey testifying and revealing the piss tape?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

alert, the bad Dems are coming from inside the thread!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what happened

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Rocks posted:

it's beginning to matter

I don't believe you, prove it

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

are we sure that tucker carlson is an actual human being and not a toaster oven that achieved sentience and was taught only to be a shithead?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

everybody knows that if you say "u mad" you automatically win all arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

FistEnergy posted:

I'm not at all surprised by the corruption but I really underestimated the stupidity

well it's impossible to overestimate it so mathematically speaking underestimating them is the most likely possibility, since the only option is being right on the money and all

• Locked thread