Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Don't doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Baloogan posted:

im making a statement that champaign isn't just for celebrations, you can drink it any ol time u want

welcome to the club :sludgepal:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOZDO5KDv4&t=40s
Today, is the day!

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Truga posted:

Today, a joke. Tomorrow, the law.

People joke about .22 but its a very popular round that kills a gently caress load of people on the regular.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Uh oh. What did you do wrong now Donnie?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zen death robot posted:

No just either President Pence or Ryan depending on if Pence knew

gently caress that.

New election entirely, or we derail this entire train. Starting with the first class passenger car. Ya feel me?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

fits my needs posted:

baloogan's going to try to make his own still and blow up his cabin isn't he?

Thought he already had one?

Was it Issac in GBS that had his own in the Australian outback? That thread was cool.

I'd worry about methanol poisoning if I hosed up.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Man, as the 11th hour approaches, how desperate will the tweets become?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Because why not.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

triple sulk posted:

Lol BBC news push

"So-called Islamic State"

Oh yeah, The J.V. team of al-queda. You know, the one which even al-queda is all :yikes:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Status? Even the physical bill is shook.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

deathbysnusnu posted:

We need to really start doing some brain biopsies on Trump voters. Maybe some sort of behavior altering parasite is causing the great not mattering? Rome allegedly had lead pipes leading to their downfall, maybe we have similar causes?

For obvious reasons, their poo poo is all hosed up around the supramarginal gyrus area of the brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supramarginal_gyrus

quote:

The right portion of the supramarginal gyrus appears to play a central role in controlling our empathy towards other people. When this structure isn't working properly or when we have to make very quick judgments, our empathy becomes severely limited.[4] Research has shown that disrupting the neurons in the right supramarginal gyrus causes humans to project our emotions on others, inhibiting our ability to be empathetic. In addition, this disruption also causes people to be more egocentric, mainly because they aren't able to perceive the emotions of those around them.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Just to ruin that dick's weekend, twitter should spam this to his POTUS and personal account.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zen death robot posted:

Manafort gonna tell on everyone

Come now, comrade. Putin cannot allow such a thing.

He fell down some stairs. After shooting himself in the back 1488 times.

Death ruled a suicide.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

deathbysnusnu posted:

Honestly I'm shocked manafort isn't clamoring to get FBI protection and squeal. Russian governmental officials and Putin enemies are dying at a clip of like 2 a week lately.

Maybe he is, and we just don't know yet.

Where is Manafort currently anyway? In country, or out?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

deathbysnusnu posted:

I'm really hoping we get some nice huge terrorist attack the same day Trumpcare passes and manafort gets indicted. Just one giant clusterfuck of dystopian nothing mattering.

:patriot:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

Just called my congressman about not voting for AHCA today, surprised that a dude answered the phone and said he'd pass along the message.
:same:

Only it was a dudette who said she'd pass the message along.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lot lizards welcome! Please drink plenty of water prior to convening.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Perfectly Safe posted:

Man's made a lot of promises

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

What are the chances Kurt's family just found out via a presidential tweet?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

change my name posted:

this is like the real suicide squad movie right

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

"You might not even be president in 6 months, Donald!" yells Rep. Meadows.

Turns into bar room blitz. Bannon and Priebus are hurling bottles.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

If it passes, Trump may be stuck in Washington this weekend while protesters gather. Phones will be ringing non stop for a majority of congress. Town halls, if there are any, will be a mess. Trump will be all pissy over Twitter.

If it doesn't pass, Trump will be stuck in Washington trying to figure out how to get it to pass. Trump will be all pissy over Twitter.

win/win?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zen death robot posted:

I don't think the Hulkster is a good look for anyone these days

:agreed: Have you seen Jesse Ventura lately?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

:shrug: amend the ACA to say insurers can't just up and pull out of any ole marketplace? I don't loving know.

e; isn't that why Arizona is getting hammered? A bunch of insurance providers pulled out of Obamacare?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

why dont they just have "twitch plays potus" for 3 years if trump gets impeached

random lottery from registered voters over the age of 35.

Spice things up a bit. It is 2017, ya know.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mcN0zweQE

Everything is yours. Everything.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Not yet, and odds are getting longer with each passing moment.

Donald is going to be pretty pissed off when he finds out it didn't pass.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

This is a pretty terrible strategy. If one could even call it that. Exactly how does the Republican party benefit from this?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I'm sure they have some really awful talking points to go along with their marching orders. Only "death panels" and all that other nonsense simply will not work this time around. Any town hall meeting is doing to devolve into maximum chaos. So, you know...

:getin:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

brugroffil posted:

their most recent talking points have been to call their own constituents idiots and to tell them to shut up

Let's not forget "children", and then question their literacy regarding the ACA. The "Children" one really got under my skin for some reason. Some well off, older white male, calls me a child for calling him out on his Death Panel bullshit? I've dealt with way too many of these types while I did a short stint in the military. Probably why I have such a problem with authority. I've rarely ever seen it not misused or abused. Honestly, like 90% of that demographic I want nothing to do with. Not even a casual conversation. On a good day, they are probably being a poo poo head.

This PoS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiZEL57pxRQ

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

boethius posted:

I wish we had a President.

He has no real interest in governing. He just wants to say he was PoTUS. I wish there was a mechanism, after his impeachment, to strip him of any honor or protection typically afforded former presidents. i.e. no SS protection, no state funeral 10 years from now when he dies from choking on a big mac. nothing.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Solarin posted:

next democrat president should sue his family for the money spent on protection/travel above the annual average of Obama/Bush

Why wait? I imagine there is enough money/power down around the Mar-a-lago area that citizens could get together and stop his ridiculous trips to "The Southern White House :haw:" through some kind of legal avenue.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Solarin posted:

I hope the pressure of this implodes bannon's wretched scarred fat riddled liver

dollars to doughnuts that Bannon gets completely hosed by the Russian stuff.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Ryancare. Ha.

Suck to be that guy.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Behind the scenes from today's events:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I'll be needing drop or two of The Pure.

This american's life :psyduck:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Yinlock posted:

I just want to see some kind of weird furry race war between foxsuits and dogsuits

imagine being a policeman driving up on that scene

the pocine wins by default.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

radical meme posted:

So am I correct that Ryan and the Administration are negotiating with the House Freedom Caucus to make an unacceptable bill even more unacceptable to get the HFC to sign on to it and still hope that all the other Republicans will vote for it, no matter how bad it is?

Maybe this is a deliberate play to sabotage Trump for when the IC report finally drops. Not only did he steal and election, but he was terrible at governing. Make his base turn against him.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I think I'm falling in love with Rachel Maddow's brain. Her knowledge of U.S. history is pretty drat impressive, I reckon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

acceptable behavior imo.

• Locked thread