Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Laser tattoo removal hurts so loving bad it’s crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

If I ever lost a limb I hope to be 1/2 as funny as all of these people.

The hand restoring cream got me! Ha

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Probably just wants someone to watch this show with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tudors

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, the joke was that Doc didn't understand what "style" was so essentially picked the 80's version of a Pinto to turn into a time machine.

I thought he picked it it because it was made out of aluminum making it a better choice vs all the steel cars. I know I read this in some lovely back to the future book I read when I was 9.

EDIT: Guess not haha

quote:

According to this article at backtothefuture.com:

Thanks to the stainless steel construction of the DeLorean, flux dispersal is generated at an optimum level from the Flux Capacitor, providing the entire vehicle and its passengers a smooth passage through the space-time continuum during temporal displacement.

Thats the cannon.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

The panels were stainless steel

Yeah I updated my post with the correct information. The Stainless steel was important I guess.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

You ain't wrong.

Also that RPO dudes car is loving stupid because it has the ghostbusters logo on it. That infuriates me way more than it should.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zereth posted:

The Ghostbusters logo and the hazard tape stripe, and the steering "wheel" from KITT from Knight Rider. And a flight sim joystick or something for a stick shift.

That motherfucker! I didn’t even look that close at it I just saw the logo and moved on. Thanks now I’m even more irritated at the fact that thing exists.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Passoverjoke.jpg

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This family loving rules.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That guy is on Instagram. Some of his stuff is mildly funny but a lot of it is just too over the top.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This really belongs here too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So I was trying to build a DIY percussion massager and amazon is ever so helpful.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

What are you building.

Yeah it’s one of these.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=22s&v=XcnCxcC6D-c

They cost like $600 if you buy one pre made from the company that makes them. I ordered all the stuff from amazon for $125 and it takes like 20 min to put together.

They really feel drat amazing but not $600 amazing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lol Jesus

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I don't even have words for this. It really is the final form.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Roblo posted:

It's a person who responds, with well meaning advice, to people writing to the paper whinging about stuff. Essentially.

They may or may not be an actual aunt. Or even a woman. Or real person.

sounds like that monkey that landed the plane could do it too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

This seems relevant to the loss discussion. No idea why he would do it, dude is weird.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/one-of-the-nets-longest-running-webcomics-has-done-some-1826508119

Lol!!!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Stone cold.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

I've never understood loss.jpgs or why they are/were funny.

No big loss.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I assumed the whole thing was made up by the guy who tweeted it because are there even 1,000 hours of Olive Garden commercials to watch?

I just assumed he looped them for 1000 hours.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SpacePig posted:

WRT the Olive Garden Robot

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1007061610005794817

An interesting thread that points out things neural networks get wrong, and goes somewhat into how the Botnik keyboard produces stuff like that, but not exactly that.

Thanks for explaining the "joke" Janelle. I bet shes a riot at a comedy club.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hot take: All jokes are fake.

Except knock knock ones those are real as gently caress.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

RCarr posted:

Who cares who wrote them, it's funny.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Besesoth posted:

Janelle Shane's twitter explanation, like Neil Tyson's twitter explanations, are necessary and important because there's a vast swath of the internet that's wide-eyed and credulous and treats pretty much anything more complicated than a toaster as loving witchcraft. If you already knew what they're explaining then you're not the target audience because you understand that this poo poo isn't just sorcerers casting spells or gods shoving sparkly lights around.

Stop mocking the people who are trying to make the internet a more comprehensible and knowledge-driven place and post funny pictures.

Ok now see this is how you write a good joke!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Every time I see this I like to imagine that this dude grew up and has like some normal job and life but every so often it gets posted in his work place and embarrasses the poo poo out of him lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Real plot twist: He is going to be appointed to be a federal judge one day and during the hearing they are going to pull this photo out and ask him to explain the twisted side.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol twitter is such garbage.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

All I know is that there is a doula who lives down the street and drives a loving Maserati.

I know she’s a doula because she has her advertisement on the back window.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

Saw this one twitter with the caption "Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarock"

Lol that’s pretty good.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

Service request in our apartment portal

Lol I give this a healthy chuckle.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Samuringa posted:

just in case

:dong:

Thank you for your service

:dong:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I never watched Creed. Was it any good? I'm a big Rocky fan. Even the bad one.

Yeah it was good.

Watch it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Teach posted:

Brother, all burgers are sexy.

:same:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

E: there it is

LOL

This is perfect for this thread.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is very awesome.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm not finding any funny only kinda sadness.

Fake Edit: OK bad spelling :shrug:

Still sucks that she has to give up the cat.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This guy must be :smug: as gently caress if two women walked out on him in the last few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

bike tory posted:

I mean, did you read what he wrote?

Yeah I did... so yeah he is but the lack of self awareness is pretty hilarious.