Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Collapsing Farts posted:

Goths are super silly and they often don't stay goths for their whole lives (because it's silly and they eventually realize how stupid it is) hth

How are they any better than juggalos

m8 you're a right dickhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
ohhhh nooooooo!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

They do make caseless guns yeah so it could be that. The belt links are being spat out but I can't see any casings. It looks like it's firing normal cased ammo though.

It is impressive that it fires that long without jamming also.

You can see the casings its just they're blurry and moving fast. They come out as a brass coloured blur and then bounce out of the shot.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Oh, I was not horny posting. I legit had a :gonk: face when the Starbucks idea popped into my head and had to share the misery.

I was horny. I still am. I’m thinking of the giant Minotaur lady boobs and I’m horny. Let it be known that I was here, and I was horny.

Thank you and god bless

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

hey, you can't not be a guy and use that that's ours!

bad man

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hyperlynx posted:

The new testament is really interesting reading as someone raised as an Orthodox Jew.

Jesus was Jewish, as were all the populace he's taking to. And you get these bits like where Jesus eats food without first washing his hands, and some religious authority types see him and ask why he didn't wash his hands, and Jesus answers with some homily, and the religious authority folks depart.

I don't know how this reads to the average Christian, but to this very day observant Orthodox Jews ritually wash their hands before eating, reciting the blessing (roughly translated) "Blessed are you, Lord, our god, king of the universe, who has sanctified us with his commandments, and commanded us to wash our hands".

That is, the established state of affairs was - and still is! - that God has given a direct order that the Jews must wash their hands before they eat, and this bloke has gone "yeah, nah, not going to do that".

It's so strange because I reckon that to non-Jewish readers this is a minor, random occurrence barely worthy of notice let alone comment. But to an Orthodox a Jewish reader, this is leaps out as an obvious, blatant, explicit defiance of religious law and therefore the local authority of the time.

I don't think there are many Jewish readers of the New Testament (as it happens even I got sick of it and abandoned it), or non-Jewish readers who happen to know enough about Judaism to appreciate the gravity of incidents like this.

Put simply: Jesus was a heretic.

what

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Good because I don't

try harder

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

Nice! Treasured memories of my past aren't a complete fabrication!

I thought the British were bonkers for Mars Bars because they were like our Almond Snickers. The fact that their Mars Bar is similar to our Milky Way is... weird. It's not horrible, but it's nothing special. Saying it's your favorite candy bar like saying your favorite drink is water with four ice cubes.

I think you just really like almonds

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Master Twig posted:

The real curse is that the original blocks going in the square hole video didn't have that woman on it. The guy who shot the video posted it, then that woman just stole his video, put her face on it, and got millions more views than he ever got. Someone does a stupid, over-acted reaction to a video and gets all the credit and presumably, the ad money. gently caress reaction content.

it's not a 'reaction video'

it's a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hyperlynx posted:

And while we're at it, why is it sort of plump at the bottom? Wired shape for a mug.

also birds can't speak english