Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

credburn posted:

Dr. Phil is the master at exploitation and managed to use this to subvert the Bumfights guy's entire goal. If you watch the video (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xev7m3) you see that Dr. Phil lets the guy get on stage, and then he shows the audience just enough of the Bumfights video to absolutely enrage them, and then before giving the Bumfights guy a chance to attack, he pulls off this masterstroke of "interrupting the tape, refusing to talk to such a disgusting man, and throwing him out of the show." The Bumfights guy came really prepared to make a point, and he did get the chance to say "you exploit people all the time" but it's drowned out by Dr. Phil's bullshit, the audience's awkward mumbling. The thing that is maddening is that Dr. Phil just exploited the guy to prove his own point, which in turn actually proved the Bumfights guy's entire point, but the audience is left with their mouths agape thinking "Dr. Phil good, he make bad man leave" even though all he did was prove he can out-exploit anyone.

I remember watching that video years ago. If Phil really didn't want to give the guy any time, he would have never invited him on in the first place. It was all a Lonesome Rhodes-style stunt to make Phil look like the more honorable one.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Sep 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

We Millennials are killing Applebee's as quickly as we can; give us time.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I could easily OD on that stash.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Someone's a big fan of Retsupurae.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Chicken Boo King.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Come, they told me pa rum pum pum pum"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Killer robot posted:

My father used to tell the story about how when they first started serving Egg McMuffins they came with jelly. He always ate them that way.

Redneck boba tea.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

That'll be a hell of a worker's comp filing.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Android Apocalypse posted:

You should see (and eat) their pizza!

I've had it before and it's :geno:

Funny enough I'm heading to St. Louis tomorrow, but I do not feel the need to consume their pizza or bagels.

I've never associated pepperoni that curls at the ends like that with high quality; maybe I'm alone in that.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

We just call it "Brexit".

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The war between Dictionopolis and Digitopolis continues.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Canned Panda posted:

You're not supposed to wear them over your whole body.

Are you sure?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

drk posted:

Which terrible subforum is this guy most like to post in

Looks a bit like Pipe Goon from years ago.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

:lol: That's a crossover I'd love to see.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

There would be a major incident aboard the Enterprise when Riker got into Kochanski's pants before Lister.

Picard would invite the Boys from the Dwarf into his Ready Room and Cat would immediately go for Picard's fish in his aquarium.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Mar 5, 2023

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

Everybody has that dream where your in school taking a test and haven’t studied? This is that test.

This reads like one of those Facebook trick math questions that exist so people can feel smug about 'getting' the trick. I hate those things.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm thinkin' about those eoos.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

All Cats Are Bastards.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

ellie the beep posted:

i have had a dorcopsis as my phone background for a couple months now, they are great

Secretary Pete?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Nenonen posted:

Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUXUV3p12o

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Boy do I loving feel this one in my bones.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Yeah, in my experience you started off pretty confident and that confidence drained as you looked at the exam questions.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

C's get degrees.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

At the same time, grades and performance on tests doesn't always gauge a student's mastery of the subject matter. God knows mine didn't, either in high school or in college, often. Math was my worst subject so naturally, I chose a major with a fair bit of math (described by some as a math minor). Worked my rear end off in Calculus, and it might as well have been an A; I was just so happy to pass that poo poo.

In conclusion, grades are a land of contrast.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Hyperlynx posted:

Each one of these was supposed to be a bold, stirring salute to patriotism, liberty, and the American* Way Of Life, and they all sound like music for clowns.

They are.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Lazily 'written' by some lovely A.I chatbot thing" energy from that shirt.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Cover for an obscure vaporwave album on Bandcamp? Nope, the place where the former president stashed highly classified documents!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Release...me!"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Friends don't let friends buy Breyer's. That poo poo is 90% air.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Honestly here's how you become a giant lifelong Stephen King fan:
1. Be a very strange little child
2. Have the 'tism

Well, I had #1 down cold, so no wonder. When I was eleven, I found Night Shift at a flea market, bought it for a quarter, and the rest is history. I still almost prefer the short story collections to the longer novels.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Greek fire doesn't melt Corinthian beams.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Not really the thread for it, but: didn't that guy get in some bullshit trouble for taking the crack photos?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

She accidentally revealed the winning dollar amount before the contestant had chosen it.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Gotta admire the (blue) balls on that guy.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Grendels Dad posted:

Telling me your 35+ without telling me you're 35+

Songs from top 40 radio I remember from 5th/6th grade are now regularly played on "classic rock" stations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Amoeba102 posted:

You guys listen to the radio?

I am an elder Millennial...

I saw that Renegade Cut video also and it was very good. I'm fortunate enough to have two independent radio stations in my area that I listen to. It's nice not having to sit through 20 minutes of commercial breaks or having to hear the same handful of songs ad nauseam.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I feel....seen.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

When was the museum erect(ed)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

micropenis.jpg