Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I have an Amazon pre-order on hold but I've kinda got the itch to go to Target and pick up a Neon one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Aww yeah I was able to get the last Neon at Target without a preorder. I was really surprised about it.

I didn't even have to wait in line. I just showed up like at 8:15 am.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Yawgmoft posted:

Where do you guys strolling in and getting a Switch live? I tried that here (NYC) with absolutely no luck, despite heavy market saturation. Hopefully everyone gets restocked soon...

Miami. I wasn't expecting to get one but I really really lucked out. Hope you can get one soon friend.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Haven't picked up the Pro controller yet but I'm now actually reconsidering it. The Joycons are really neat and cool.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

For the future, since I don't think credit carries over between accounts, Shovel Knight is $12USD in the Mexican store.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1349910

Just took advantage of this. Love this region free lifestyle I can live.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

enojy posted:

gently caress it I'm doing this. I don't care if I don't get the worthless 20 gold coins lol I'd rather get 60% off. I've already bought Shovel Knight twice anyway.

Edit: nevermind, apparently only the core game works for any system user, and you have to play as the Mexico-locale user to access any addon content. Weird poo poo, too lazy to fiddle with it. I'll just revert back to getting the free updates on the PS4 version.

You don't need to play with the Mexico locale user to play the addons. I'm playing the new DLC rn with my main US account.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Just put my amFilm on and I really got to say it's a good screen protector. Went on easy and it turned out pretty flawless. Looks great.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wanted to ask here to be 100 on it, but is there no way to get a USB-C to HDMI dongle to work with a Switch?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Louisgod posted:

Wait how do you get the dark link armor set? This game has so many secrets.

http://nerdist.com/how-to-unlock-dark-link-in-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

It hasn't been confirmed for the Switch.

• Locked thread