Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I dreamed that I was in a newsagents and they had Switches to buy at the counter. I didn't get one because they'd offer terrible customer service if anything went wrong with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Give me the GC library at £5 a pop, N64 at £3.50, SNES at £2.50 and NES at 99p. Then I'll consider re-buying all these ROMs otherwise get hosed.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Nolgthorn posted:

How much time do people spend in the bathroom, take your dump and come back to the living room. You disgusting people!

That Switch has faecal matter all over it. Every nook and cranny.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Nolgthorn posted:

Hey guys I just want to update you all on how my Switch ownership is going. Currently I cannot buy one because it doesn't have Netflix and I rely on my Nintendo to watch shows, so I'll stick to my Wii U for the time being. Just thought everyone needed to know.

Why not keep your old Nintendo box? Or get any electronic device released in the last decade?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

*cries about graphics and power in 2017*

This is a dumb post in many ways.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Overwatch isn't happening. I don't know why you'd even want it on Switch. It'd be so compromised it wouldn't be worthwhile and it'd die super quick.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Found where the dude who toxxed himself got his info from

"Plataform"

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Metroid confirmed for Holiday 2017?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Zelder posted:

They gonna release persona 5 platinum on the switch, I'd wager

I'd genuinely buy this over the PS4 version. The reason I loved the poo poo out of P4G was because I could play it on Vita in 10-30 minute bursts and P5 has no such equivalent. I can't imagine sitting in front of a TV and playing a Persona game for a long period of time.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Guy Goodbody posted:

They're making new games instead

Most companies are able to do both.

And charge reasonable prices for ROMs of their old, old games.

And actually release them at a steady pace.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Are they tho? Between Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, which company do you think is going to be the first to release all the games they're showing at this E3?

Probably Sony. Microsoft didn't show any games.

Phantasium posted:

prime isn't being made by retro

Has anyone actually said that?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Lemming posted:

They played the game on stream for over half an hour and it looked great

They played like a third of the god drat game why did they do that.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Are you worried about spoilers for the remake of a game that's over a quarter of a century old?

No it just seems counter productive when you're trying to sell a newly announced game.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Never given half a gently caress about Castlevania - What did people hate about Mirror of Fate?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

DC Murderverse posted:

I thought briefly that I was bummed out that Nintendo's developer sit-down thing that they used to do (with occasional reveals) with Miyamoto and Iwata and other developers (where they showed off what became ZombiiU many years ago) but then I realized that they basically still are doing them, just all day, and online instead of behind closed doors.

Also Iwata doesn't show up anymore.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

LionArcher posted:

My niece would love the hell out of this game

Has your niece ever seen a mobile app? They're quite popular these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Meldonox posted:

This doesn't have a ton to do with anything in particular, but I watched drat near all the E3 coverage so far this week and I'm pretty sure the Nintendo presentation was the only one that used the word "fun" at any point.

And it was a large slab of a man looking into the camera, ordering people to have fun.

(Why does saying fun making something fun? That's not how fun works?)

• Locked thread