Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It was Baal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

Man I'm in stat raising decision paralysis. I want to chug Guts so I can unlock Iwai but I guess I should raise Kindness/Proficiency...

Is Knowledge used for anything other than term results?

You need 5 knowledge to finish Star

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Farg posted:

also how the gently caress do you actually get the teacher to do your laundry and stuff for you

Go to the coin washers or up to the coffee and you will have the option to call her to do it

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DVDs are a trap of the adult institution and you all fell for them

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Did you just call an oni a turd demon

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

OneDeadman posted:

I think he is mistaken for the first Palace miniboss

That was a penis

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Jesus does the third dungeon have just no safe rooms? I got fairly into the counterfeiting room and got killed by bad luck only to find my last save was way back in the first safe room....

There's a few points where you open a path to go back to the entrance or that first save room.

I really feel like that palace was made really early on because it's one of the things we saw in the older promotional stuff

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Ah sorry I had mara on the brain

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Someone's gonna try and own me but save scumming for the +3 when you craft tools is worth it with the smaller total number of points prof needs

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It'll be there eventually

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Endorph posted:

CAN SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD EXPLAIN TO ME THE CHRONOLOGICAL WORKINGS OF SAE IN THE FUTURE MAKING AN S. LINK WITH YOU THAT AFFECTS THE PERSONAS YOU FUSE IN THE PAST

no

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Tae posted:

Don't worry, because you end up finding out that Chihaya is a rural hick

why would this make me worry what are you trying to say here

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Zore posted:

Don't date Ann because she's perfectly happy without you and also literally falls out of the story once Makoto enters to an absurd degree.

Just because you keep her in your backline forever doesn't mean she's literally gone from the story!!!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

check the op

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

RME posted:

he's a pleasant boy
a smiley boy

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

precision posted:

Teddie's English VA is what killed him. When I played through Golden with the Japanese voices it wasn't nearly so bad.

I'm playing P5 in Japanese too maybe that's why I don't find Morgana annoying

teddie's jp voice sucks rear end

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I liked Teddy and might have even used him in dungeons if he ran around in non-squeaky prettyboy/Alice form.

there's a costume for that in golden

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

precision posted:

My Japanese isn't very good so I can just tune it out.

what the

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sea Sponge Run posted:

if you dont like akechi get the. gently caress out of here

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

I am astonished that someone other than me likes Yosuke.

But you like Marie so we still gotta fight to the death

yosuke was very popular in japan if I remember right

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

yusuke threatened mc and ryuji not ann

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

he was going to call the cops whether or not ann stripped for his painting

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Zore posted:

I do not think this is true.

He pervs pretty hard on Ann and Makoto on the road trip to Futaba's palace when they sweat through their shirts like the other guys

he was not doing this actually

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

RME posted:

have you considered shinjiro can use a bus stop sign as a weapon, and thus you should care about him

i care for him

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Transistor Rhythm posted:

I'm 15 hours into the game and the whole thing has been on rails basically so far. Unbelievable. I'm a Persona vet but they've really missed the mark with this one.

Checks out

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

No memes

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Fashion

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

That's how I always do it

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

10kapp posted:

I had romanced Makoto in my first playthrough and all of these scenes felt sort of natural to me; Sae never outright says anything because writing alternatives into big cutscenes like that would probably be a pain, but later on the way Sae acted towards Joker felt more natural and I didn't have much trouble filling in blanks myself. There would be no better motivation for Sae than to stay on her sister's side.

In my own headcanon though Makoto gained 20 pounds over the course of the game and Joker starts to regret dating her. There's a finals study scene in december where the party asks Joker if he's ever thought about getting married, and I answered "no", followed by a sad look from Makoto. Makoto looks a little heavier than normal in her winter wear and this all made perfect sense at the time.

haha yeah dude that's a good post you made here on the internet

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Terper posted:

I'm p sure Charlie is a white name

i get this ref

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Yeah, I too choose to try and beat down anyone wishing the bad poo poo was gone over a fairly normal assumption to make rather than also wishing the bad poo poo was gone