Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Follow me for more cheese facts.

I cannot find the follow button but I definitely wish to have more cheese facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

CPColin posted:

:hmmyes: Tell me all about this

https://i.imgur.com/iO2HtMf.mp4

From these guys:

Wet Wizard Custom Engraving

They seem pretty cool.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sagebrush posted:

no it isn't. oral means the mouth, and deaf people still have mouths. this meme is confusing "oral" with "vocal."

The meme police they live inside of my head

The meme police they come to me in this thread

The meme police they're coming to correct me oh noooooo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jabberlock posted:

just yellin at a dick, oh yeah

I'm not going to go searching for it but there was a tweet where a dude was like "I thought scat sex was when the chick was all ski-bi-di-bop-shoo-wop on the dick"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hyperlynx posted:

I went and looked this up. It turns out they did, but they didn't mean to.

https://metalinjection.net/news/yes/metallica-cancel-cease-blame-attorney-for-mixup

oh I'm definitely going to take the side of the incredibly litigious shitheads that they "didn't mean to" sue that cover band, and won't assume for a second that they were all in on it and only stopped after the backlash, nor will I assume that any appearance of goodwill from them now is damage control

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I understand this reference and heartily approve

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Thank you for sharing bloody stories. The more people talk about it the closer I get to trying to schedule a donation appointment. :)

I had been donating blood since I was 19, every three months nearly without fail (I got glandular fever in my late 20s that made me miss one). Then, after talking with a goon about their weird auto-immune disease that makes him need constant IVIG infusions, I started donating plasma every two weeks, which because my blood type is fairly common, is far more useful to help people.

here's an unrelated meme

https://i.imgur.com/kaAAbC1.mp4

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sagebrush posted:

Rich Burlew should just write a blog

that would be good, put all of his thoughts down somewhere else that I won't read

here's another "youtube removed dislikes" meme, I've been enjoying them recently

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sagebrush posted:

Kenya not do this stupid pun chain thing for once

c'mon, you've benin these forums for a while, we kinda have to

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I dated a girl years ago whose father made quite a lot of money from scratchers and the lotto... by selling a "system" for people to use when they play.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Here's some home grown, I'm sure at least one of you will find at least one of them funny.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

I hadn't even seen half of them before, maybe knew their names. It's worthy. The cinematography, screenplay, and direction are awesome, but there's only one movie and sequel where I literally stand up and cheer during the opening credits:

Burt Reynolds
Dom DeLuise
Farrah Fawcett
Dean Martin
Sammy Davis Jr
Roger Moore
Jackie Chan
Jamie Farr
Mel Tillis
John Fiedler
Frank Sinatra, Marilu Henner, Telly Savalas, Shirley MacLaine, Sid Caesar, Tony Danza, Jack Elam, Don Knotts, Richard Kiel, Ricardo Montalban, Shawn Weatherly, ...

line 'em up
let 'em roll
from sea to shinin' seeeeeaaaaaa

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

cult_hero posted:

I'm sorry, but is that human bartender Jackie Daytona?

that is absolutely Jack the Ripper

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Steve Holt! posted:

That's a pretty nice looking meatloaf though.

yeah it's got a nice glaze

unlike every time I've seen footage of Meat Loaf performing, he was glazed in cocaine meat-sweat

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mauser posted:

hey could I get a link to the american comedian trying to explain what he's seeing in a cricket match? I can't figure out how to search for this on youtube

It's "Reg Explains Cricket" and as far as I can tell it's been scrubbed from the internet.

Here's some you can use with the new twitter developments

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

theflyingexecutive posted:

non flushable turds

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Data Graham posted:

What would be the reason TO do it?

advertise that you're part of the club, I guess? All it does for me is indicates the person is either an idiot or a grifter or an idiot grifter

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Ponder Orb is so last year

Consider Cube, however...

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

It's only New South Wales and Queensland ibises that have the bin chicken behaviour, pure Victorian ibises are a far more wholesome bird (that haven't learned the behaviour that bins=tasty but I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough).

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Chloe Jessica posted:

that's not a wolf

and it's not a dog, either

yeah there's a whole 109 minute documentary from nearly 40 years ago as to why you should specifically not bring that dog inside

content:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
images_you_can_hear

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I just throw out all that bullshit and massive deflate the price of everything then only give my players rewards of like, one gold twenty silver for a quest.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
the landing strip is an excellent touch

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Not honking your hog to the green M&M is exactly what the radical woke mob wants us to do.

You take your dick out right now and show your patriotism.

:911::patriot::911:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is that trevor moore?

Oh yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpC_hO15IoA

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

rodbeard posted: