Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

MaliciousOnion posted:

Brisket, strip, rump on my plate at all times

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

gently caress, missed the derails again! Here, lemme hit it quickly:
- Aren't manual transmissions supposed to be better on gas mileage? A buddy keeps buying them as his options dwindle and says that's why.
- I can't drive stick but I can drive a motorcycle no problem. People think that's weird, but sequential transmissions with wet clutches are a piece of cake. Only time I ever tried to drive an H-pattern I stalled and burned the clutch and somehow smoked the tires in the church parking lot.
- Stalefish is the ultimate way to jerk off. (I've been informed that what I'm actually thinking of is a 'canadian bacon'; reaching around behind and between your legs)

EDIT: Oh no, the worst snipe. Looking for content now.

Weird, I learned on a bike first after a couple very brief attempts in friends cars, and did great in cars after that. I found using your hands for throttle/clutch to be much easier to pick up on than using feet.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.

https://twitter.com/LennyDykstra/status/1590407856435576832

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I was even younger so I thought she just shat herself and that's why everyone was grossed out.

e: ^^ exactly

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh so roku is a cop

this mf said roku

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

24 is the highest number end of discussion

I don't know how you could have a higher number.

You got 10, and 10, then four more!

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Knormal posted:

Are you on Firefox and do you have enhanced tracking protection enabled for forums.somethingawful.com? Do tweets embed?

None of your business

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Spaces between memes I beg of you

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Hihohe posted:

Say what you want about ace ventura but jim carrey forcing himself out of a small hole in a robotic rhinos rear end is the funniest thing ever put on film

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

Baby Billy's Bible Bonkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

its all nice on rice posted:

Seconding justwatch for finding the platform something is on. If it's amazon or paramount, I'm still pirating it. Those are the most garbage streaming apps by a country mile.
It's easier to DL something and stream it using universal media server than hope those apps don't lock up (assuming they load the show at all.)

I sub to Prime but once they started with the ads I instantly added the shows I watch to Plex.

It was horrible, in a one 50 minute episode of Invincible there was a 90 second unskippable ad at the start, and 3 60 second unskippable ads peppered in the middle.