Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

Wasn't there some study done that said cheese was more addictive than crack? Or is that a joke article I read and internalized as fact?

If I remember right, the person who wrote the study said that as a deliberately inflammatory statement and admitted as such. Their actual findings were, basically, people like cheese and people with overeating problems might like it too much. Not that people can become addicted to cheese/have cheese withdrawals, except maybe for this guy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Nebrilos posted:

Steamed Hams but it's edited in the style of Nier Automata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-XtMNYHsZc

Everything that steams is designed to ham. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of steam and hams. Is this aurora borealis? Or some kind of isometric exercise? I often think about the superintendent who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle… and wonder if we'll ever have the chance to steam him.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Jamesman posted:

Well, at least one cast member can be found in the ground.

Jesus fuckin christ can someone get me a glass of milk that's way too spice

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Jesus christ that spice got me like

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

It gets really loud like half a minute in so be sure you turn the volume down before then

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p26cisA6u41qbtrzg.mp4

Holy fuuuck

:perfect:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

What the everloving gently caress. Why would you post that here.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Ignite Memories posted:

(my roadtrip dude was megaman x because he has boosters and can climb objects too big to jump over)

What up, fellow Mega Man X road trip bud

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

My confession is I still have no idea what the You know I had to do it to 'em meme is about

loving thank you. Me goddamn neither. I have so many questions that I'm angry I want answered because the whole thing is so stupid.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

zoux posted:

There's no way the fossil record can support a claim that you are alive when they begin to eat you.

Maybe Dr. Grant was just making up that detail to be an extra rear end in a top hat to the kid

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

I just want you to know
how much I appreciate this

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

please post more of this meme format whatever it is called.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Where do we fit Jerma on this?

https://youtu.be/9Df7fObNOeo

Jerma nutz lmao gotem

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

I've dehumanized myself and yet I'm still not ready to face such bloodshed

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

I want everyone in this thread to know that I love everything that's going on right now

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

C'est pas une garf

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

"are deloreans cool?" the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

11th grade english. The moment it happened the girl in front of me whirled around and grabbed my arm and was like HAVE YOU BEEN SAVED (by Jesus) because she was convinced it was Armageddon, I guess.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nothing wrong with freckles bro

boofhead posted:

except he's dead?? cos he saw ants???

#NVER4GETFRECKLES

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy