Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Montalvo posted:

https://yeahbwoi.com/

They're selling out, so get yours soon.

Thank you goon sir

I ordered the two in the quote even tho it was $30 AUD to get them to australia. Good cause etc.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Slime posted:

Our voters are racist xenophobes who are scared of the brown people.

But the brown people have been there for ages?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

soylon posted:

They've been in my phone forever, not sure. Can't find too many others through google, I guess I don't know what to call it exactly.

muy bueno

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Comptroll The Forums posted:

I desperately need guys like this to exist because it can only help my chances.
FTFY

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

Is she getting ready to be weighed underwater?

:laffo:

Memento posted:

Seriously for a second, if you've ever spoken with anyone who was autistic who manages to function in society, one of the things they love is to just start talking about something completely irrelevant and just talk and talk and talk. I was living with some friends years ago and we knew a dude online who we played WoW with who was like that. We had a single speaker for voice chat in the computer room, and we once left him talking about whatever when we went to go and get food and beer. We got back after 45 minutes and not only had he not stopped talking, he hadn't noticed we were gone.

i too know a guy like this from college and the way he speaks shits me

He always tries way too hard to make plays on words to be funny and then gets the shits if we dont laugh

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

this but the start is the original attack on titan theme at about 1m in when they're all coming over the bridge

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Randaconda posted:

Besides, bad writing and casting ruined the new Ghostbusters, not the sex of said cast.

they just didnt have the same dynamic as the cast of the original imvho. No Bill Murray in a leading role and lovely casting. Also it just felt like forced into feminism dot txt

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

There was a shitpost bot post either in this thread or the previous with a smug looking arabic man saying "you will learn to love kebab"

Can anyone link or share please? I've been trying to find it for a while

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

More please

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Speaking of templates

Only registered members can see post attachments!

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Spaghet

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRico8eNtg

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Porkway Drive
The Umity Affliction
The Molvins
Ridd Kross

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Spiritual baby goat vibrators is as fun as it sounds

Old work number: Glitter Beer Speed dating kills anxiety/depression

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Not below the waist now i owe you or the singer a punch

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

*chef kiss*

You mean :discourse:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I hear both

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXmoFsj9t0c

This is the best death grips video

Screaming Idiot posted:

I guarantee Hank's BBQ was bland as gently caress. "Salt? Bobbeh, a good cut of steak doesn't need any salt. Spice rub? Is that some kinda 'metro' thing? Go to your room. Leave the steak -- you don't deserve it."

I guarantee Hank at least could have cooked a good medium rare steak though. Even if it was cooked on propane

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Idk if there's any tennopop but imagine I just posted it

I'm born in 89 and literally did/had all of these bar oregon trail. I played heaps of other dos games though?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Oh gently caress off lmao this is great

Metherhead
Full Methal Alchemy
Dumper Scabs (dumpers are discarded cig butts, Aust slang)
Bath Salt Blues
Minor Felonies

Their first song would be No Sleep Till Comedown

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

:bisonyes:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

freeedr posted:

Is that a child wearing lingerie in the background

What the gently caress

Am I the only one seeing this poo poo

Not a child, she was a poster on reddit nsfw boards a couple months ago who got mad doxxed because she stopped posting or something. I think she was around 22 or something. A friend of mine shared the pics in a group chat and then the context

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I have a couple ideas for the johnny johnny meme but I don't have Photoshop or any idea on using video editors

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Caufman posted:

Sometimes you want the projectile to travel at a shallower trajectory, though.

Look at this guy thinking you can't move a trebuchet backwards

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I got real shitbagged one night and spent $30 on a dickbutt self inking stamp
No ragrets

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Detective Pikachu is a private investigator, he is not employed by the police force, who are all clones

I know an animator on that project

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

I remember handbeezies.

This was my insta username but it got hacked :(

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

mysterious frankie posted:

I literally did this this aThanksgiving by having a genetic test and finding out I’m Irish and unidentified Scandinavian and not Scottish and German, which means she at least partially those things as well.The Scando thing didnt piss my mom off as much as being Irish. “My father was FROM Scotland” and “anything but the loving Irish!” Were two highlights. When I jokingly offered that maybe I got switched at the hospital, she said “ WELL maybe you were!”

drat bitch, if you want to play it that way then pass the gravy boat first.

My girlfriend got me one for an early xmas present so it'll be interesting because my dad did it as well so now we'll get mum's side as well. Dad has traced our history right back to the second fleet to Australia which is p rad

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Trabant posted:

So what were they in for?

He did actually tell me but I can't remember lol

Based convict genes imo

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

rodbeard posted:

I'm all about the Führerwein

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

barbecue at the folks posted:

My fave trash pizza toppings are red onion, feta cheese, döner kebab and smetana. :finland:

Noniin *shakes head*

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

This is Sydney now that book of mormon has all but finished up

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Tim Whatley posted:

Similar note of theater fuckery I recently saw the musical version of Willy Wonka and nobody told me the squirrels loving rip Veruca to shreds limb by limb. They swapped the actress out with a dummy and I missed the swap so it extra threw me off.

Whoa I think this is in Sydney atm might have to go see it

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

N. Senada posted:

And white women think “what a HUNK!”

"Sploosh"

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Less debating attack on titan's potential analogy to world war two, more memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Yes thank you very good

Karate Bastard posted:

Meanwhile, Finland is just sitting over there drinking, in their underwear, at their own house, alone, with no intention of going out.

https://finland.fi/emoji/kalsarikannit/

Finland you beautiful loving meme people which one of you set that website up?

I'm actually going to be in Finland in a week for work do I need to prepare for meme people onslaught? I work with two and they seem humourless