Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!
GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH!

Ground floor on this one, woohoo!

AfroSquirrel posted:

About that...

That outfit already existed.

...oh god, why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Natsuhi being the murderer especially doesn't make sense since her own daughter is listed among the victims. Unlike some people in this mansion who I could name, she doesn't seem like the type.

e: However, since said person is also dead, I'm out of ideas on alternatives and will wave the "I am incompetent" flag.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

resurgam40 posted:

W...what the gently caress is this?

No, seriously, what the gently caress? Is this... is this a new character, this late in the game

I seriously doubt Knox's rules were mentioned just for funsies back there. A quick trip back to the post listing them (thanks, idonotlikepeas!) makes me think that if Knox's First hasn't been violated, then we already know the jerk who crank called Natsuhi.

e: Assuming that the crank caller is also the criminal, anyway. If they're not the criminal and are just trolling, then my theory holds no water and I am incompetent.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 25, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Once again, Knox's rules are probably relevant now that they've been mentioned.

Seventh rule, according to idonotlikepeas' list: "The detective must not himself commit the crime."

If Knox's rules are actually going to be followed here, Erika can't be the criminal...but there's a lot of ways you can be cruel without it being a crime, unfortunately. What I'm saying is Erika's probably not going to turn out good. Her master's the self-proclaimed cruelest witch, after all.

(That, and she seemed way too happy to be accusing Natsuhi back there, and I actually pity her in spite of her possibly doing a bad thing, dammit. :( It's personal now.)

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

BurningStone posted:

Maybe Kawasuma is a hologram - that's why she never does any actual work.
Knox's Fourth, man! Holograms are out!

She's obviously some kind of sea bird turned human and still getting used to hands and thumbs. It'd explain the mackerel obsession, at least.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Eleanore posted:

I don't care what Knox says, the entrance to the gold has to be hidden some way :colbert:

Knox's third: "Not more than one secret room or passage is allowable."

edit: I'm gonna guess that, in order to keep this rule intact, the gold is in Kuwadorian and solving the riddle gets us in somehow. Maybe the key's in the chapel, and we get it by doing the wordplay thing?? (I'm running out of ideas, and I'm out of caffeine...)

Skylight fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 26, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

idonotlikepeas posted:

I can't imagine Kinzo wanting to go through that every single time he wanted to go over there.

Normally I'd agree, but please keep in mind who you're talking about. :colbert: He may even enjoy it.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Aaaaa Dlanor. :allears: This is going to be fun.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Poltergrift posted:

When Dlanor took communion, I bet it was with the Corpus Christie.

I will not allow such a pun to EXIST. It must not EXIST.

(good pun, pal)

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

AfroSquirrel posted:

So, what do you think everyone?

I really wouldn't put anything past Kinzo. At all. Ever.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

savixeon posted:

I retract my statement about wanting to punch Dlanor in the face.

As well you SHOULD. :colbert:

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

CottonWolf posted:

You know, I think Dlanor might be pretty GREAT.

Let it be known that Dlanor is the BEST.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Let it be known that I have a strong urge to punch Erika in her stupid FACE for what she did to Cornelia. That is just not COOL.

Also, Dlanor is still the BEST.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Apr 10, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

tiistai posted:

die the desu

Sentence to desu! GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DESU!!!

...ahem. Dang it, Dlanor really does look like a little kid in that picture. I'd like to think she's just putting on the "MWAHAHA, I am evil!" act because 1) it's her job and 2) she likes play-acting. Because she's a KID.

It's easier to deal with after that tea SCENE. :unsmith:

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Cyouni posted:

Well, there were really only two times people split from the group. Once, with Hideyoshi and Natsuhi, and once when they broke into Kinzo's study, with Rudolf, Kyrie, Gohda, and I think Shannon. Do you contend that the second group went and killed the "hiding" people during that trip?

That's definitely a theory... Were any clues given that might indicate that they went and did this, though? If there are no such clues, we're gonna run straight into Knox's Eighth. "It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented."

e: I am deeply CONFUSED about how to feel regarding this AVATAR. Allow me to speak, though: whoever has done this has spelled "sentence" INCORRECTLY.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Apr 21, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

e: quote is not edit

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

EagerSleeper posted:

I wonder how Erika as a witch and a detective is going to work. I guess this time she can use red truths by herself?

Knox's SECOND. "It is forbidden for supernatural agencies to be employed as a detective technique." If she is actually playing by the rules, she won't do that...hopefully.

e: She'll probably find some way to use it without it being a detective technique just to be a jerk, though.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 21, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

CottonWolf posted:

He got his magic longsword. That's SO much better.

And a badass cape. Hell yes, Battler is back in action.

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

bman in 2288 posted:

Honestly, I still have hope for Battler, that he won't do what Kinzo did and try to make his own homegrown Beato. Maybe it's part of a plan to get Beato back into the game.

Though, considering the cold opening, it either fails or works at the last minute. Considering this is Battler, probably the former.

Yeah, I'm not finding any fault with this theory of Battler failing. Remember who we're talking about here.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 04:58 on May 3, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Robindaybird posted:

Poor Lion looks to be on the verge of getting sick.

And I really can't blame them if they do so right then and there. This place is filthy anyway, it won't make any difference if they miss the trash can.

Seriously, what the HELL. :ohdear:

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Forgall posted:

It's Kinzo we are talking about.
I wouldn't put anything past him. Unfortunately. :smith:

e:

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

It's better than what he did to his daughter by OG Beatrice. :(

And that's why I said "unfortunately." drat you, Kinzo.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jul 20, 2017

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Robindaybird posted:

Also interesting to note that his grandparents are partly involved in the feud.

Maternal grandparents, remember. Can't imagine they were too happy about their daughter's husband remarrying so quickly, or the cheating while she was still alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!

Maybe this is...uh...nope, I got nothin' for this one. :psyduck:

Maybe Ange got tapped on the head a little too hard or something?

• Locked thread