Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Homestar Runner posted:

lol remember when a bunch of hubris-drunk goons toxxed for Hillary Rodham Clinton, lost, and then a mod tried to help them weasel out of it :laffo:

That mod was a piece of poo poo, they instantly banned all Bernie Toxxers when he lost and a week before the election said they would upgrade Trump bans to permabans unless they grovelled to the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Sebastien Lenorman posted:

Guys, gals (and pick) are we done arguing about pinochet? Can we go back to dunking on hillary yet?

We try, over and over and over. But then the anti-trump people go on about stolen elections (she knew that racking up the score in california/NY would not win an election) and "HILLARY WAS THE PERFECT CANDIDATE" and "YAS QUEEN" and "kill all white people they stole the election from Hillary" and most sane individuals have to bring them crashing back down to reality because it's really annoying.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Freestyle posted:

as much as i hate trump, it warmed my heart how he so publicly humiliated the bush and clinton crime families over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ&t=169s

Also the audience being RNC donors reminded me that every time someone tried to stack the cards against him, it made him stronger.

Filling audiences with RNC donors while denying his supporters tickets, CNN and MSNBC refusing to even loving mention anything bad about Hillary Clinton with a full schedule of anti-Trump poo poo (and actively coordinating with the Hillary campaign for favorable stories towards her), or the loving second debate when Martha Raddatz and Anderson Cooper came to Hillary's aid and became the 3rd and 4th debaters. When both Hillary and Trump were getting equally poo poo on he got hurt, and when they actively ignored Hillary to poo poo on Trump it helped him bigly.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

VikingSkull posted:

Please clap is the funniest political statement of our age

gently caress statements, this is the best poo poo :

He's making phone calls to help out the man who called his wife ugly and crazy, accused his father multiple times of having participated in the assassination of US President JFK, and managed to both create and cement a nickname of "Lyin' Ted" for him.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Plus it's brutally effective. Let's say a minimum of 5% of republicans believe in poo poo like "the mafia killed JFK" or "moonlandings were fake" and they think there is a slight chance this is true : that voter will never ever vote for Ted Cruz now, and probably will vote for Donald Trump instead for revealing the truth.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
They needed to throw her rear end under the bus after the election. Call her out for not doing any one of the things that could have gotten her the .5% or less needed to loving win such as :

-Campaigning more often in key rural locations instead of doing her victory laps in liberal strongholds with tons of celebrities. I'm sure lots of people with heavy mortgages or debt were going "man this Hillary has my vote since she's spending her time yupping it up with Beyonce and Jay Z while Trump personally visits a bunch of the places hurting the most."
-Voluntarily releasing her Wall Street Transcripts early on instead of waiting for them to leak and actually cause problems during the debates. You knew wikileaks was on your loving rear end and you still refused to preempt them.
-NOT loving GETTING PAID 270 GRAND A SPEECH BY WALLSTREET WHILE YOU HAVE PLANS FOR RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
-Not calling half of your opponent's supporters deplorable. Even changing it to like "1% of Donald Trump's supporters are deplorable" instead of

quote:

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters (lovely WIZARD NOTE - IT IS NOT GOOD POLITICS TO POTENTIALLY 25% OF THE COUNTRY DEPLORABLE PEOPLE YOU DUMB loving RETARD, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE MAJORITY OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL ASSUME YOU'RE SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT THEM) into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.

-Not choosing to say you're going to put coal country out of business. Unless you're mentioning before and after IN THE SAME BREATH that you'll retrain them and guarantee jobs. And even then, don't loving phrase it as putting coal country out of business you dumb gently caress.
-Choosing anyone but Kaine, but I guess you owed him for stepping down from the DNC and putting DWS in. Not doing the whole DWS thing would have helped out, but she couldn't know that Joe Biden's son would get cancer so she had to play it safe.

Any ONE of those things would have been enough to win, but she was either too proud or too stupid to do a single one. As a democrat who voted Trump, I have zero regrets still. They couldn't pass jackshit without watering it down to nothing even if it 434 House Representatives and 99 Senators to 1 republican in each.

Shitty Wizard fucked around with this message at 00:57 on May 3, 2017

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Even just choosing Bernie as VP could have won it for her. What possible leverage could Kaine have to keep her from breaking their agreement?

Bernie very likely would have won, but if she made even one of many token gestures or fixed one of many obvious flaws instead of trying to turn Texas blue or whatever dumb poo poo they were trying, she might have managed to win.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Without Hillary's meddling via her media collaborators, Trump might not even have made the nom

Are you referring to the pied piper thing or how the news media refused to touch any loving negative Hillary stories while pulling whatever they could out of their asses to poo poo on Bernie and Trump?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

The Human Crouton posted:

Nobody is voting for Zuck. He has the most beat upable face and body in existence.

And could you imagine the minefield that facebook would be if he's running for president?

Actually how would that even work legally?

Like if you owned either a social network or media outlet, how could you run without a poo poo ton of lawsuits about manipulating your coverage to be positive and your opponents to be negative like Facebook does regularly about their pet projects or pet peeves?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Yeah but she didn't own the media outlets, her staff just made backroom deals with the various executives and employees of all the major media outlets to either give her positive coverage or focus solely on Trump which gave her/them the step of plausible deniability they needed.

If you loving RUN the thing, your plausible denial goes out the window.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

kickascii posted:

Facebook has been shown to be an unbelievably powerful tool influencing the last US election and Brexit. It's not unreasonable to think with all the data analytics and mind control available to Faceboom that it could have a strong chance of getting someone to win any election, the candidate is one of the least important variables.

Facebook obviously tanked Hillary Clinton's image so Zuckerberg's main rival for 2020 would be a loser instead of an incumbent/first woman president.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Groovelord Neato posted:

hahaha was it...seth rich?

"This is email security, your email is compromised so change your password by emailing it to me in plaintext"
"okay"

CLEARLY the only reasonable possibility for a high caliber hacking such as this is Russia :smugdog:

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

sword_man.gif posted:

the kurt thing was merely funny but now it's escalated to magical

Creamed Cormp posted:

garbage taste for dumb idiots, I'm not surprised

Based on how they list out tags/genres for each hentai manga, or 'cartoon parn' as Kurt would call it, all he would have had to have done is type tentacle into the site and it would have brought up stuff that was tentacle stuff instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Stexils posted:

if trump doesnt care enough to veto the GOP antigay pick for his vice president why would he care enough to veto GOP antigay legislation?

A VP is a largely meaningless pick unless your candidate gets assassinated, or if dying from old age is a realistic possibility (McCain's Palin Dilemma). Outside of that, their primary purpose is for them to be able to win their home state and for them not look like a loving retard/corrupt piece of poo poo/creep.

Pence might be a piece of poo poo (remember when he disputed claims that cigarettes cause cancer in the 90s?), but at least he can talk/act like he's NOT a piece of poo poo.

Hillary chose this guy :

She chose him because he stepped down and helped grease Hillary's helper into his former position. He offered nothing to her campaign and actively hurt her campaign.

• Locked thread